Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

"Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) (541 Views)

"Hamas Brainwashed People, Shouldn't Be Part Of Humanity" - Ron Malka / Tunisian President Asks Tunisians To Chase Black Africans From Tunisia. / Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by Rebuker(m): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
A Canadian resident took to her social media platform to caution Africans planning to move to Canada. She suggests that while promises of jobs are made, the nature of these jobs is often undisclosed. According to her, many Africans end up in roles Canadians avoid, such as cleaning or farming.

She further explains that most Africans migrating to Canada held respectable positions in Africa, like working in banks. However, upon arrival in Canada, they often find themselves in roles like sweeping or farming. Although they are paid for such odd jobs, she emphasizes that leaving a good job for menial tasks in Canada is disrespectful.

Additionally, she points out that when Canadians go to African countries, they usually secure higher positions, contrasting with the situation for Africans relocating to Canada.

However, people on X, formerly known as Twitter, responded humorously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMiWiikl97w

Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by TemplarLandry: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
See ehnn, you and I know say since when they try colonize us for this Africa, we never benefit from any of those countries, you and I know say the country wey we dey benefit from as Nigerian youths na CANADA, CANADA …

I dedicate “Canada” (Remix) by Magnito feat. Olamide & Wizzy Flon to her.
Great jam!

1 Like

Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by Botragelad: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lol.
Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by Rebuker(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Funny Reactions on X

Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by TemplarLandry: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
cool

I dedicate “CANADA” by Lojay to them.
Great jam!

1 Like

Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by FuckingMachine: 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
I'm coming to see for myself.
Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by CandyOps(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
TemplarLandry:
See ehnn, you and I know say since when they try colonize us for this Africa, we never benefit from any of those countries, you and I know say the country wey we dey benefit from as Nigerian youths na CANADA, CANADA …

I dedicate “Canada” (Remix) by Magnito feat. Olamide & Wizzy Flon to her.
Great jam!

Smoke 1. Straight to Canada 🔥
Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by Paraman: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
When is she going back to Ethiopia,?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by chiiraq802(m): 10:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
Thunder light that ur mouth diaa...
Ewu Gambia

1 Like

Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by Nahunger(m): 6:44am On Nov 22, 2023
grin ;
Them dey jealous Nigerians for there, why advice us instead of her country men
Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by Rebuker(m): 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nahunger:
grin ;
Them dey jealous Nigerians for there, why advice us instead of her country men

Lols.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why You Shouldn't Relocate To Canada" – Advice For Africans From A Lady (video) by Rebuker(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
When is she going back to Ethiopia,?

Maybe she is doing a "respectful Job" there🤔

(1) (Reply)

China Flood Video / Vote for Ron Paul in Washington Times poll! / Price Slash For Bulk Sms Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.