Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,737 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How The Integrity Of The Lordships At The Judiciary Was Bought Like Plantain Chi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Integrity Of The Lordships At The Judiciary Was Bought Like Plantain Chi (134 Views)

Tinubu Renews Confidence On The Integrity Of Gbajabiamila / The Intimidation Of The Judiciary Was Successful / Adegboruwa Kicks As Lagos Government "Attacks The Integrity Of EndSARS Panel" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Integrity Of The Lordships At The Judiciary Was Bought Like Plantain Chi by seiyefajohn(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
I WROTE THE PIECE BELOW FEW MONTHS BEFORE THE JANUARY 25TH 2023 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. AT LEAST WE KNOW THE OUTCOME TODAY. WE KNOW HOW THE INTEGRITY OF THE LORDSHIPS AT THE JUDICIARY WAS BOUGHT LIKE PLANTAIN CHIPS.

__By Seiyefa John

This nation is boiling like a rumbling mist, and the citizens are roaring for positive change that they can feel. The masses have vowed not to blindly or hungrily permit another chain into power in place of real change. The political class is scheming as usual; ready to maintain the status quo knowing that no one can revolt to spark a revolution.

To spark a revolution is impossible and they know it. They know that we are not mature enough to continually and completely give up our lives for the change that we need and seek. Even peaceful protest is now impossible because they know that they can shoot a handful of us as they did at the Lekki Toll Gate and we will disperse and never regroup.
But more than ever, multitude of youths and millions of aged folks will do their best to rewrite the Nigeria story this time. To do so, a distinct breed of administrator with impeccable integrity and feasible results is needed. Only the outcome of an election can empower the people’s choice candidate. To change the fate of our country we all need our PVC’s.

To erode devious elites and bad government, we need to stand together, we need to look beyond religion and ethnicity. If we are not mature enough for the violence that comes with revolution, then let us call for change by exercising our franchise(s) in the forthcoming 2023 presidential election.

We collectively need a messiah that will ride our nation into the new times of good governance, industrialization and prosperity. Our reputation as a nation require overhauling and rebranding. Of the three major candidates, I know Peter Obi is a better choice. I am not the INEC chairman, so I cannot rig elections in his favour, however, this is piece is my campaign tool for the man (of the people)
Re: How The Integrity Of The Lordships At The Judiciary Was Bought Like Plantain Chi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Everyone of them are thrives, big thieves...

It is only how to thief that their brains can think of

1 Like

Re: How The Integrity Of The Lordships At The Judiciary Was Bought Like Plantain Chi by seiyefajohn(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
I concur.

VeeVeeMyLuv:
Everyone of them are thrives, big thieves...

It is only how to thief that their brains can think of

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gala Night In Honour Of AGF And Commissioners for Justice / Lawmakers Order FCT Minister, Wike To To Investigate Implementation Of $500m Con / Rise In Anti Immigration Sentiment In Usa,europe And UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.