Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,506 members, 7,857,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Tinubu Appoints New Bank Of Industry Chief Executive Officer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints New Bank Of Industry Chief Executive Officer (1676 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Bank Of Industry Chief Executive Officer by Omoawoke2(m): 2:25am On Nov 22, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

They were trying to dodge a bullet(Obi) and they ran into a land mine.

But I love it.

I want Tinubu to so deal with them until they learn. That is if they are capable of learning.

Lol, guess who is complaining on their behalf, it is those from the small landlocked dots whose heads are as flat as the plateau. Tinubu is dealing with northerners indeed. grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Bank Of Industry Chief Executive Officer by Omoawoke2(m): 2:27am On Nov 22, 2023
ObereEmma:
Southern presidency my foot. Hope some guys knows the consequence of what Tinubu is doing to their tribe. After 2028, its will be a do or die politics for other Southerners. I hope Yoroubas are ready for Animalistic politics ?

we don't need southeast votes, you guys did your worst already and your worst was not sufficient enough, with over 90% of your votes going to one man, he still came third. h grin grin grin
Tinubu won't even campaign in southeast this time, we dash the opposition 100% of southeast votes, make una go chop am grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Announces He'll Be The Next NURTW Chairman. / Nigeria's Internet Future / Grassroots Sports Development – Adopt-a-talent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.