Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Scammer Alert! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Scammer Alert! (298 Views)

SCAMMER ALERT: Ebooks Ease Easyebooks2018@gmail.com / Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi / "Scammer Alert" Aganyi Fidelis Ukwada New identity !!!(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good evening Nairalanders, I'm Noble a popular writer here on Nairaland.

So, last month I sent a message to a particular outsourcer here who needed a writer. So, we started talking and he gave me a gig.

In the course of writing, he kept calling me, asking questions about the situation of things and I let him know. I submitted the job early enough and the client approved the same day.

Before I got the job from him, we had an agreement that I'll get paid immediately after the job to build trust.

After the gig, he told me to 'Calm down'. He sent another job the next day and I delivered early enough. He told me it was approved and I requested to be paid. He promised to pay after a week.

The day came and I sent him my account details. The dude ghosted me and never replied messages or answered my calls. I had to use another number to call him and he told me not to call him again.

This is someone who kept calling me when i was handling his project. So, I asked him about my money and he said he was sick. That was a big lie because he kept reading my messages without replying.

I asked him about my money and he claimed he was going to pay after 14 days. I was angry at him because it wasn't what he agreed upon. I threatened to call him out on Nairaland and he dared me to do it.

I didn't. Now, it's getting to a month and he is refusing to pay me. He replies my messages at will. I have asked him countless times, begged for my money and he keeps telling me he will pay anytime he wants to.

In his words, "It's not your concern when I'll pay".

Everything I've put out here is the truth and I'm calling on the mods and Nairalanders to look into this and take necessary actions so we can put a halt to this scammers.

I may not remember his moniker but I'll be putting his contact and his pictures. I have evidence of our chats.

His contact is 07035158998. He is a scammer!

Divepen1
Obinnau
Ishilove
Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
This is the scammer's picture
Re: Scammer Alert! by blaquemyc: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Post evidence na
Re: Scammer Alert! by dominique(f): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Post screenshots of your chats with him not photos of him. You don't know him so you wouldn't know if he's the one in the photo or not. If you've forgotten his username, how did he reach you?

Next time, insist on an advance payment to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
He keeps telling me, Calm down, I'll pay.

And he only replies when I threaten.

I'm like dude, client has approved...What's stopping me from getting my money.

He will even teach me what to call, telling me he will pay when he wants to.

Guy, when will you pay me?..

He will tell me that it shouldn't be my problem!

Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
He posted his job offer here on Nairaland.
dominique:
Post screenshots of your chats with him not photos of him. You don't know him so you wouldn't know if he's the one in the photo or not. If you've forgotten his username, how did he reach you?

Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
I will
blaquemyc:
Post evidence na
Re: Scammer Alert! by dominique(f): 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
Noblejohn32:
He posted his job offer here on Nairaland.

Can you find the topic?
Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
On it
dominique:

Can you find the topic?
Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
I think he has deleted it. But I'll post all our chats. He's owing 10k, and normally I wouldn't have brought this here but his heartless act warranted this.
dominique:

Can you find the topic?
Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
I sent him a message immediately I saw the offer here.

Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
After he lied about the payment date, he now brought up a new issue of wanting to pay after 14 days.

Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
And that's his picture. I actually made my investigations before posting it here
dominique:

Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
More evidence

Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
This was yesterday. i don't know if something can be done to put a halt to all of this. it is disheartening.

Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
I've forwarded the case and all the evidence to the necessary authorities.

I have been civil enough with him.
Re: Scammer Alert! by sketcherJ(m): 6:53am On Mar 17
Noblejohn32:
Good evening Nairalanders, I'm Noble a popular writer here on Nairaland.

So, last month I sent a message to a particular outsourcer here who needed a writer. So, we started talking and he gave me a gig.

In the course of writing, he kept calling me, asking questions about the situation of things and I let him know. I submitted the job early enough and the client approved the same day.

Before I got the job from him, we had an agreement that I'll get paid immediately after the job to build trust.

After the gig, he told me to 'Calm down'. He sent another job the next day and I delivered early enough. He told me it was approved and I requested to be paid. He promised to pay after a week.

The day came and I sent him my account details. The dude ghosted me and never replied messages or answered my calls. I had to use another number to call him and he told me not to call him again.

This is someone who kept calling me when i was handling his project. So, I asked him about my money and he said he was sick. That was a big lie because he kept reading my messages without replying.

I asked him about my money and he claimed he was going to pay after 14 days. I was angry at him because it wasn't what he agreed upon. I threatened to call him out on Nairaland and he dared me to do it.

I didn't. Now, it's getting to a month and he is refusing to pay me. He replies my messages at will. I have asked him countless times, begged for my money and he keeps telling me he will pay anytime he wants to.

In his words, "It's not your concern when I'll pay".

Everything I've put out here is the truth and I'm calling on the mods and Nairalanders to look into this and take necessary actions so we can put a halt to this scammers.

I may not remember his moniker but I'll be putting his contact and his pictures. I have evidence of our chats.

His contact is 07035158998. He is a scammer!

Divepen1
Obinnau
Ishilove

hello boss. Let’s converse please
Re: Scammer Alert! by Noblejohn32(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17
Okay
sketcherJ:
hello boss. Let’s converse please

(1) (Reply)

Four Lines. / Procrastination / Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.