Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,626 members, 7,840,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Davido Celebrates His Birthday With Beautiful New Photos - “big 31, Grateful To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Birthday With Beautiful New Photos - “big 31, Grateful To (523 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Gilfriend, Chioma’s Birthday, Kisses Her (Photos, Video) / Valentine: Davido Celebrates The Plenty Women In His Life & Number 1, Chioma / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Birthday With Beautiful New Photos - “big 31, Grateful To by Africaflavour: 7:40am On Nov 22, 2023
Davido Celebrates His Birthday with Beautiful New Photos - “Big 31, Grateful to God”

Superstar Afrobeats singer David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, took to social media yesterday, November 21st, 2023, to celebrate his birthday.

Davido celebrates his 31st birthday with gorgeous new photographs on his verified Instagram profile today.

Davido, a multiple Grammy nominee for the 2024 Grammy Awards, shared a loving selfie of himself and his wife, and that wasn’t the end of it.

Source: https://www.lejitreporters.com.ng/2023/11/davido-celebrates-his-birthday-with.html

cc

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike's Interview Is Saving Lives / If My Kids Ask Who Helped Me, I Would Mention Olamide Before My Mother / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.