Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time (1485 Views)

Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / AY's 30 Days In Atlanta Declared Highest Grossing Film Of All Time In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time by seunspice(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
He has appeared in well over a 100 films and is one of the most iconic stars of our time.
And now Samuel L. Jackson has now been named the highest-grossing actor of all time according to the Guinness Book of World Records.
The 62 star, whose credits including a whole host of hit films including Jurassic Park and Pulp Fiction has grossed a whopping $7.42billion during his career.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2054485/Samuel-L-Jackson-named-highest-grossing-actor-time-raking-7-42billion.html#ixzz1c5vbjzuk

SLJ sure is an inspiration to all black people worldwide. Kudos to the man.
Re: Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time by vescucci(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
Fear catch me oh. You probably mean films he's been in have the highest grossing grand total. He's gifted with a unique voice and swag and the fact that many many roles just fit him to a tee.
Re: Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time by iice(f): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2011
lol
Re: Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time by freecocoa(f): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2011
vescucci:

Fear catch me oh. You probably mean films he's been in have the highest grossing grand total.
Me sef shock o,I come dey wonder how possible say him get that kind dough.
Re: Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time by mac73(m): 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2011
I believe the Harry Potter movies put together have grossed more than $7.42 billion. Wouldn't that make Daniel Radcliffe the highest grossing actor of all time?
Re: Samuel L. Jackson Named Highest-grossing Actor Of All Time by Emmyk(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2011
That guy stands out.

(1) (Reply)

Geoffrey Oji, Mtn Project Fame 7.0 Winner Dedicates Song To Mtn Foundation. / Bbnaija: Housemates Have Gotten Their Phones For Task / Plz Is It True Dat Season 3 Of Legend Of The Seeker And Melin Are Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.