Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty (6485 Views)

Rising Inflation Pushes More Nigerians Into Poverty Under Tinubu Govt / World Bank Says Number Of Poor Nigerians Will Rise To 95.1 Million In 2022 / High Food Prices Could Push 6 Million More Nigerians Into Poverty - World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2023
bad news
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Manna4Gurls: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Probably Norths and Agbadorians

Wetin concern Igbo's and poverty

1 Like

Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by lizko(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2023
Because we can not dictect for ourselves
Blaze14k:
The world Bank should please take there hands off Nigerian affair. Why they always dictect for us all the time
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by bigiyaro(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Agbado crew will not like this o. Tinubu has already elevated 100 million Nigerians out of poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by christm386: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2023
Inflation by government indused policy, world bank must be ipob, learned and reasonable Nigerians, Your one and only problem that igbo doing business in your state, investing and paying tax in your state, u see that igbo man, na him be the problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by thaoriginator: 8:45am On Nov 22, 2023
F U C K THE WORLD 🌍
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Joseph099(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2023
Sorry to say this. But I like how Nigerians are suffering. Like especially the tribal bigot Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by ariesbull: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2023
We must deal with the Igbo even if we are getting poorer
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by oyeb15: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2023
When World Bank made a Nigerian her Head, you should know Nigeria is their target of economic destruction.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by suxkill: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
I no dey pity any person wei cross my lane when l tell you price of my goods. Be it Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba.

Igbo man will not come out and vote on election day.

Hausa man will vote incompetency because of what mallam told him

Yoruba man will not come out and vote too, lf he does, he will split his vote because of un imagery/imaginary rivalry with my people.

Unfortunately we must all collect wotowoto weather we like it or not untill we decide to build that tower of Babel and ask God to change our Nationality.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by EmekaMD(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Nigerian politicians are an actual representation of the average Nigerian mindset.
He seeks power with only one intention in mind "embezzlement"

Read comments hete on nairaland and you'll realize that Nigerians deserve what they got.

One thing I've resolved is: Do my best to take care of my family, parents and immediate circle and nothing concern me with the average Nigerian plight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Ntadijoshua1(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2023
Who God don bless nothing man fit do to stop am
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by odenkirk: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2023
i am already in it. thunder fire our leaders
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by caye(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2023
The World Slavery Bank: Ẹgbẹ Alaropin ( the club of the mockers).

These predictions; apart from it being obvious sometimes, looks almost like their wishes for us; a sort of spell spiritually.

They put us EXACTLY where they wanted our country to be in : poverty.

These ppl worship only their pampered lives, and believe that black ppl should be their eternal slaves.

But God will redeem us from these monsters, and the black collaborators working with them, Aṣẹ.
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by AMI3(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Na so he come b
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by panpan(m): 8:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Nigeria should find a way of dissociating itself from the World Bank.
"World Bank" is just a name. The World Bank does not care for the world. The World Bank gives conditions or advice that are in the interest of the United States.
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by ValarDoharis: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2023
Don't ever mention the criminal drug baron and certificate forger Tinubu in the same sentence as the best coordinatng minister of our economy NOI!
oyeb15:
They were d one that told our fuulish president to remove subsidy, with Okonjo Iweala telling Tinubu that Nigeria economy will boost in a couple of weeks.

Now...see d effect of subsidy removal.

Government that could not provide anything for her citizens. Tinubu has crippled all local industries and businesses, SMES, logistics, Security patrols etc

It will get to a situation where nothing will be produced in Nigeria again and we will depend on expensive importation. Then everyone will become bandits or terrorists.

Nigerian was too prosperous for World Bank to control. They are sabotaging us now through Tinubu.
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by omoadeleye(m): 8:55am On Nov 22, 2023
Out of 200milion population
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Angelfrost(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2023
Only 2.8 Million?!!!

Why do you guys like being thrifty and miserly with the truth?! Lol! grin

As it stands now, more than 20 Million average earning Nigerians are about to join the abjectly poor and wretched 100 Million citizens before Christmas.
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by ValarDoharis: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2023
LegendHero

The criminal drug baron, certificate forger and mandate thief Tinubu is a prehistoric and monumental failure who claimed to build Lagos without any major infrastructure tied to him.

Breeze don blow, amoda yansh don open
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Benekkk: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2023
Liars. The entire populace is impoverished, less the few mostly criminal billionaires.
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Godstiger(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2023
What's new
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by NokiaN8(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2023
This government in Nigeria is very unpredictable,and have failed... This is due to they working on fake paper reports.. For Nigeria to regain it economy development, we need practical government.. who goes to the market,relate with the masses, to know the figures of how thier government is performing and direct thier policies.. this is the fact .
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Nokio2: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2023
What are they saying
Remove that dot
28 million Nigerian's in tinubulation.. This morning my landlord the chairman of community landlord's buy 6 okpa...I shock..shouuu.wat a gazelle gagara!
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Brushstrokes20: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2023
👀👀Just 2.8 million ... Stupid as Fvck forecast! undecided
These irredeemable simpletons are afraid of calling a spade a spade!... 💯
The shyyythole is being ruled by a bunch of grossly INCOMPETENT, EXPIIRED, SENILE, self serving THIEVES! 😕
when the people are ready, THE NEEDFUL WILL BE DONE!
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Sufgriw(m): 9:06am On Nov 22, 2023
subhanallahi, may Allah SWT help us and guide us
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Kendo93: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2023
Okay ooh
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by lokotamak(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2023
2.8 million ke, almost 150 million.
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Lomprico2: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2023
No need,Tinubu has done that already. Let inflation channel it's strength to another sector abeg.

Na die o!
Re: World Bank Says Inflation Will Push 2.8 Million Nigerians Into Poverty by Emilo(m): 9:13am On Nov 22, 2023
I see so many comments but no substance, no solution. Guys we need to come together and find way to tackle bad governance in the country irrespective of tribe affiliation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Positive Things About Africa You Won't Hear In The West - Bbc Reporter / List Of Names Of Christian Excos In APC / Massive IPOB Protest Today In Austria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.