Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,618 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Someone Pls Confirm This Job Invite That I Got. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Pls Confirm This Job Invite That I Got. (488 Views)

Who Else Received This Job Invite? / Job Invite From BAGCO... Kindly Share Your Experience / I Got An Invite Pls Confirm For Me If Is Not Gnld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Pls Confirm This Job Invite That I Got. by Stangoldconsult(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS!

DEAR STANLEY

You have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with our organisation to be assessed and oriented as: BUSINESS ADVOCATE/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT

During the interview, we will delve deeper into your background, skills, and experiences, as well as discuss your potential. You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the role.

DATE: Wednesday 22nd of November 2023
TIME: 8:30am
OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, 150 Oba Ogunji road, Along Pencinema Bridge, Odo Eran Bus stop,Agege, Beside Great talent school, Lagos.

NB: Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and come along with a copy of your CV and a printed copy of this your invitation to gain entrance and means of identification.

--
Best Regards,
Sharon Lucky (PhD)
Human Capital Analyst
ODG AFRICA LTD.

Helpline: +2349017342259 (8am - 6pm)
Visit www.odgafrica.com for more information

Your success is our passion.
Re: Someone Pls Confirm This Job Invite That I Got. by badaru911: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2023
...It's a scam.... Don't go ....https://twitter.com/tohire_ng/status/1510637523608944646?lang=en
.... The address is on a red list..

2 Likes

Re: Someone Pls Confirm This Job Invite That I Got. by westlius(m): 11:11am On Nov 22, 2023
badaru911:
...It's a scam.... Don't go ....https://twitter.com/tohire_ng/status/1510637523608944646?lang=en
.... The address is on a red list..
U CORRECT

1 Like

Re: Someone Pls Confirm This Job Invite That I Got. by Stangoldconsult(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Thanks
Re: Someone Pls Confirm This Job Invite That I Got. by Truvelisback(m): 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Stangoldconsult:
CONGRATULATIONS!

DEAR STANLEY

You have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with our organisation to be assessed and oriented as: BUSINESS ADVOCATE/EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT

During the interview, we will delve deeper into your background, skills, and experiences, as well as discuss your potential. You will also have the opportunity to learn more about the role.

DATE: Wednesday 22nd of November 2023
TIME: 8:30am
OFFICE ADDRESS: 1st floor, 150 Oba Ogunji road, Along Pencinema Bridge, Odo Eran Bus stop,Agege, Beside Great talent school, Lagos.

NB: Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this mail and come along with a copy of your CV and a printed copy of this your invitation to gain entrance and means of identification.

--
Best Regards,
Sharon Lucky (PhD)
Human Capital Analyst
ODG AFRICA LTD.

Helpline: +2349017342259 (8am - 6pm)
Visit www.odgafrica.com for more information

Your success is our passion.
As i see First floor, i don know say na Scam. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student Killed, Others Injured As Rival Cults Clash In FUTO. / Payslip Is Not A Determinant For A Candidate's Salary / Marketers And Hr Personnel Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.