Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,541 members, 7,837,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo (259 Views)

We Disagree With Governor Makinde On Calls For Ayu's Removal - Osun State PDP / Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Thonyb(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2023
The leader of Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, Pa Ayo Adebanjo has described President Bola Tinubu as his son and not his enemy.

Adebanjo, however, noted that he disagrees with Tinubu politically.

Speaking at an event in Lagos on Tuesday, the Afenifere leader said Tinubu was a loving young man who has never refused to grant him any favour he asked.

Adebanjo pointed out that they differ in the area of national question.

He said: “Anybody should be concerned about the unity of this country, about the progress of this country. Don’t tell me about any economic programme.

“Until you change this constitution, you go nowhere. And I urge you, I beseech you, anybody who is a nationalist, who loves this country today, particularly Bola Tinubu.

“I’m happy Professor Bolaji Akinyemi is here. You are Tinubu’s friend. I’m not his enemy. He is my son. The only difference is that we disagree politically.

“He is a loving young man. I have never asked for a favour that he has not given me. But the issue is, the question of Nigeria to be together.”

https://.ng/2023/11/22/tinubu-not-my-enemy-we-disagree-politically-afenifere-leader-ayo-adebanjo/

Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by TemplarLandry: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Adebanjo the traitor thought Aşiwaju wasn't going to win. He should go bury his face in the sand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Bliss62: 8:23am On Nov 22, 2023
Normal Politics, most of them benefited from Tinubu's money and wealth during NADECO struggle for Democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by SadEast419(m): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2023
Norm politics shouldn't be do or die affair. We understand the game. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and choice.

Next case please grin Me
Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by insidelife22(m): 8:27am On Nov 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Adebanjo the traitor thought Aşiwaju wasn't going to win. He should go bury his face in the sand.

Did he win legitimately
Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by BabaO2: 8:30am On Nov 22, 2023
This serial betrayer from Pa Awolowo to Chief Bola Ige to Pa Fasoranti to President Tinubu.
Beggar, looks seeking for favour again
Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by TechTanic(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2023
Okay
Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by richiemcgold: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2023
Baba is trying to clinch with the presido
Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Natbrowny: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Beef in Public
Dine together without cameras

Truth
Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Paraman: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2023
These partisan man should go and rest abeg. Tinubu no send you.

Tinubu is like a son to you, but you're not fair to him in the run up to the 2023 presidential election. Obi you supported, did he told you he has the power to singlehandedly restructure Nigeria before you endorsed him?
Re: Tinubu Not My Enemy, We Disagree Politically – Afenifere Leader, Ayo Adebanjo by Bobloco: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
TemplarLandry:

TemplarLandry , you no longer dedicate songs must especially great jams

(1) (Reply)

FCT: Wike Announces New Fee For C-of-os / Truths About Mbadinuju (fmr Gov. Anambra State)- Why He Was Unpopular Till Death / Your Administration Is The Worst In The History Of The State - APC Slams Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.