Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief (13821 Views)

DSS Probes Officers Clash With Warders Over Emefiele / Kuje Prison Warders Say Boko Haram Stole ₦82M, $36,000 Cash Belonging To Inmates / Orji Uzor Kalu: Don’t Handcuff Me - Ex Governor Begs Prison Warders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by STEWpid(f): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2023
Chai..

...they believe in the same course!!

Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Booty4ker(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2023
HAMAS thought Jews are like christians that are being slaughtered without fighting back🤭🤭

Either did there know that Jews are more badder than Mohammed😝😝😝
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Mosba: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2023
They are not warders, they are Bokoharam members in the government employment personnel
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Adabestseason(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2023
There are a lot of knowledgeable people in the country who can develop, build weapon within the country since every thing in the country is who do know,useless recommendations from the pits of hell,infact go ahead to buy uniform in dollars,a weeping general looking for his own money to corner
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by olaolulazio(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2023
Edoreborn:
Very weak excuse..

The fact always look weak to you.
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by viodemus: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Go and sit down.

He is trying to act like he is being forthcoming and honest, so as to deceive America and UK so that he can ask them for money and weapons. Rubbish strategy.

Start from equalizing the forces. That way, it can become a security forces, and not a tribalist sham forces.
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by MightySparrow: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
When you have people in power who should have no business with governance like the present government in power..

These are the kind of results you get

Like who?
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by chidi2003(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2023
MetaFiles230709:
If you don't believe in these 3 things:

1. The fake prophet mohammed is a demented deranged and retarded smelly pig.

2. That allah is a rabid hopeless and a useless rabid dog

3. Islam is a form of mental illness, a form of schizophrenia

::
You also have to go for surgery for brain tumour...
Always respect people's privacy, opinions, and other ways of life. Let's tolerate one another; what we need in Nigeria: is healthy competition - to spur National growth. We pray daily, but - nobody is ready to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by olisaEze(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2023
Oga if you cannot name any prison warder that has been arrested & jailed then you're just capping like a fish out of water!
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Brendaniel: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2023
MightySparrow:

Like who?

Tinubu...
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Ekalerdehan: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2023
bashtee09:
Good morning

Please I had to come here to solicit for help for my typhoid illness

It's getting worse because I can't afford to buy drugs and food, please help me with any little you can to save my lifr

Please help me get back on my feet so that I can continue my hustle

91 53 05 60 10 Pampay

May God favour never departs you

You won't die before your glory day

Thank you very much

But you buy data kikikik
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by MetaFiles230709: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2023
chidi2003:

Always respect people's privacy, opinions, and other ways of life. Let's tolerate one another; what we need in Nigeria: is healthy competition - to spur National growth. We pray daily, but - nobody is ready to do the right thing.

Please who are you?

Do you have brain tumour?
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by BadBradley: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/22/warders-help-boko-haram-plan-operations-move-money-from-prison-defence-chief-musa/
Military is looking for a Scape goat

The failure of our security squarely rests on the military
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by caye(m): 11:44am On Nov 22, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Even inside penitentiary oscillates is done there down to the ostiary security protocols are bridge like Nollywood movies

Plus stop using big-big grammar.
It doesn't help you communicate.

If I use ogidi Èdè Yorùbá, would you understand?
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by bashtee09(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2023
Ekalerdehan:

But you buy data kikikik

Boss I'm using MTN free opera mini,

If you want to help kindly do
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Cmeo(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2023
It seems majority of Nigerians are deliberately or ignorantly working against better Nigeria.
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by CJStarz: 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Make dem no plant bomb for inside this man's plane o
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by slowice(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
As weak as this excuse sound, oga still fail to tell us how their investigation has led to the arrest of some of the warders involved.

They would rather protect their brothers even at the detriment of all others
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by enemyofprogress: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaa

Every time I watch this movie "Titanic", I always shed tears especially where Zuby Michael was arrested😁😊😊
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Kurugu92(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
For you to type this rubbish, you are astray
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by bigman001(m): 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
MetaFiles230709:
If you don't believe in these 3 things:

1. The fake prophet mohammed is a demented deranged and retarded smelly pig.

2. That allah is a rabid hopeless and a useless rabid dog

3. Islam is a form of mental illness, a form of schizophrenia

::
You also have to go for surgery for brain tumour...
Unfortunately you are OYO , and since you believe your religion is the only accepted religion then stick to it , i hope your ignorance and your derailed mentality doesn't send you to your early grave.
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Blacktruth: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria, where anything goes
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by SAMBARRY: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
insidelife22:
Common knowledge

Naija na cruise republic
People living in it are comedians
the issue is who will rescue Nigeria from her perpetual self destructive behaviour.nobody is thinking of the collective good anymore but how to leech the system in anyway possible forgetting that even if you successfully leech the system you cannot eat in peace because the moment you open your foot,you will see uninvited guests that will want to have a piece too.so the issue is not to steal the market drum but where you will comfortably play it
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by MadamExcellency: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
“One precision missile for our drone costs $5,000. So imagine how many we would be able to use and how many we can procure. So, those are the challenges.”

Imagine, one guided missile for $5000. Why can't they go to the Southeast precisely Nnewi and Aba to develop and produce those guided missiles? Must you buy everything?
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Powersurge: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:
So how many prison warders have been arrested, prosecuted, convicted and shot for episonage, subterfuge and treason?

They are all useless.
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Sniper101(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
And yet no arrests have been made?
Just making ludicrous "statements" here and there.

What a country!
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Free2Fly:

Those are Muslim warders and this revelation came out only because the CDS is a Christian.

The other Muslim security chiefs are aware of it and will never expose it.

When we say every Muslim believee in and supports jihad/terrorism in one way or the other, ignorant and cowardly people who want to be religiously correct oppose us.
Shut up fool and read between the lines
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by Elidrisy20: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
A whole bunch of dundees
Re: Warders Help Boko Haram Plan Operations, Move Money From Prison – Defence Chief by MamaletASO: 8:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Federal character nah scam...

Competence is key...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPCL Tackles El-rufai As Gov Says FG Has Failed Woefully In Oil, Gas Business / Dangote Petrol Supply: FG May Slash N6 Trillion Fuel Import / Fuel Subsidy Withdrawal: Nlc And Tuc Mobilizes For Street Demonstrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.