Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages (16638 Views)

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2023
This is called show of force.

10 hostages to 50 hostages, omoh see powerful condition.

Israel sabi play this game with these terrorists, imagine every country be like Israel, aswear peace no go lack for this world because you do anyhow you collect anyhow.
You throw one punch you collect sledge hammer drilling sharperly...

Nice one Israel!

Deal with these troublesome terrorists, kpo of them all abeg, make peace for dey this world.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Judolisco(m): 9:23am On Nov 22, 2023
I tot idiots said hamas didn't invade Israel?
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Bliztzer: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Why does religion add nothing but backwardness.
Why do you have to dwell on stone age teachings?
Why does killing someone not your religion seems religious?
Why does conversion be done through conquest, rape, beheading and force?
Why does alot of religion find it easy to adapt but not yours?
Why does peace disappear when you become majority?
What is the crime of the Jews if not being Jews?
Why do you have to kill others to find peace in heaven or promise of virgins?
Why
Why
Why

The problem is not religion but human being.
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by isahsalee: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
Israel ain't gained nothing from their unpopular war apart from the killing of innocent civilians.

Have they killed the Hamas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by zinaunreal(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
ezeonline:
Peace is non negotiable.... Hostages should be released so that there can be peace.

It's not about hostages. Israel is even willing for those hostages to die. That's how evil they are
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by gloryman91: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
Werey Yahud.
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Lomprico2: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
Let peace reign

1 Like

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by MAMMAN777(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2023
So at last Israel agreed to the exchange deal and a temporary truce only after it failed to reach any prisoner held by Hamas, despite 46 days of brutal aggression. With over half millon forces mobilised to crush Hamas and rescue the hostages.
I can't stop laughing.
I think Gaza is one of the biggest continent in the world. grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Kendo93: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2023
After the hostage come home fighting continue grin omo nah double wahala cheesy
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Gandrova: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2023
Shame on those that opposed ceasefire. Premium tears loading for them. cheesy
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by abobote: 9:25am On Nov 22, 2023
nony43:
The Palestinians Israel held are mostly terrorists while the ones Hamas held are innocent citizens. Israel should thread with caution.
Israel won't release the terrorists among them, just women and children

1 Like

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:27am On Nov 22, 2023
better
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by flyinnizam(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I thought some people said Isreal will not give in to Hamas.smh

The next stage is happening inside Israel where the far right politicians and PM Netanyahu will all be sacked if not being assassinated by aggrieved opponents.

Pm Netanyahu has nothing to show for his relentless bombing and killing of defenceless babies and women of Palestine. With likely war crime hanging around his head and the same people he believed he was fighting for now calling for his head, he lost and should by now be regretting coming back to that office by compromising for the far right politicians.

His investigation at ICC will still proceed regardless of his country's non membership of ICC and arrest warrant issued against him like it was done for President Putin.

All the killings on both sides must be investigated. Netanyahu won a battle but lost a war. Check my signature for free stuffs!
didn't u see temporary? ehh yoruba muslim
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2023
MAMMAN777:
So at last Israel agreed to the exchange deal and a temporary truce only after it failed to reach any prisoner held by Hamas, despite 46 days of brutal aggression. With over half millon forces mobilised to crush Hamas and rescue the hostages.
I can't stop laughing.
I think Gaza is one of the biggest continent in the world. grin grin cheesy

Chai, how can someone be this du mb?

From the report, it is clear those terrorists initiated this and Israel gave them a very big conditions and they still accepted.
On top that, they already expanded their territory and you said they didn't gain anything.

Nawa for your brain !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Botragelad: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The next stage is happening inside Israel where the far right politicians and PM Netanyahu will all be sacked if not being assassinated by aggrieved opponents.

Pm Netanyahu has nothing to show for his relentless bombing and killing of defenceless babies and women of Palestine. With likely war crime hanging around his head and the same people he believed he was fighting for now calling for his head, he lost and should by now be regretting coming back to that office by compromising for the far right politicians. His normalization of ties with the Arabs has been frustrated and shredded by Hamas as no Arab country is interested any more.

His investigation at ICC will still proceed regardless of his country's non membership of ICC and arrest warrant issued against him like it was done for President Putin.

All the killings on both sides must be investigated. Netanyahu won a battle but lost a war. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Quit ranting. It's a temporary ceasefire and Hamas have been begging for it!

1 Like

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Major1984(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2023
zinaunreal:
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Houthi
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told
The end to America and Israeli blood thirsty propaganda is near

They cannot even bring a strip of land to its knees
Shame on you israel, Shame on you
The world is wiser now
shame on you ,you terrorist sympathizer. Go and fight Israel in Gaza if you won't be turned to dust then u will receive your 77 virgins immediately

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by luminouz(m): 9:30am On Nov 22, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Why
Why
Why
Exactly what I typed in the other thread. People never ask questions about these things but keep following blindly
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by LeeSmart: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2023
B. Natanyahu is a very stubborn leader lol. He said even with the truce that israel is still at war with hamas, this prime minister too like vawulence... I pray dis temporary truce leads to a permanent one.
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Kenmatt(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2023
So after all these "Gara Gara" Isreal has come to seize the fire in the exchange of the hostages.

I thought they have come to invade Gaze by foot and individually pick out their men, women and proberbly children hold hostage by Hamas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by giacomogiovanni: 9:32am On Nov 22, 2023
Good.
Israel should, for the sake of humanity, spare the women, elderly/infirm and children under 15. As for the rest, bomb every bloody Mohammedan to smithereens. Let them go and f**k their demonic virgins in Hell.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by luminouz(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The battle has ended and the next stage is happening inside Israel where the far right politicians and PM Netanyahu will all be sacked if not being assassinated by aggrieved opponents.

Pm Netanyahu has nothing to show for his relentless bombing and killing of defenceless babies and women of Palestine. With likely war crime hanging around his head and the same people he believed he was fighting for now calling for his head, he lost and should by now be regretting coming back to that office by compromising for the far right politicians. His normalization of ties with the Arabs has been frustrated and shredded by Hamas as no Arab country is interested any more.

All the killings on both sides must be investigated. Netanyahu won a battle but lost a war to Hamas that got what they wanted. Check my signature for free stuffs!

I hope this drives traffic to your free stuff website,otherwise you are losing out on cashing out with this news of yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Padipadi(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Why
Why
Why
Blame islΓ‘mists cos they won't hesitate to kill you if you don't become head slamming chinch. That's why you should be prepared to nuke them anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by FreeStuffsNG: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Botragelad:

Smh. It's Isreali , Houthi 's blockade of ships and the ICC threat that forced them to stop. They lost the propaganda to Hamas. The battle has ended for now on the Hamas side, forget the story. Hamas will not give them the hostages at once, they have proven so far that they are smarter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Padipadi(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
nony43:
The Palestinians Israel held are mostly terrorists while the ones Hamas held are innocent citizens. Israel should thread with caution.
How can I locate you n nuke you?
See narratives. Everybody don't mind this terrorist o.

The Palestinians are all terrorists. They kidnapped innocent Israelis mostly children which they are now negotiating. Imagine kidnapping kids for negotiation. Death to hamas.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Padipadi(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
ruggedboych:
they have no idea what they are doing, Hamas will use this opportunity to strategize and hit them real hard, those Hamas are like Banelings.... they kill to live angry sad
I tell you. I don't support that peace
Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by giacomogiovanni: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Bliztzer:

The problem is not religion but human being.
Stop deceiving yourself.
Islam IS the problem.
That religion cult is a cancer to the world.
Remove Islam from the world and know peace...

3 Likes

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Freelancer2020(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2023
I think Israel is overrated and that affected them badly in this war, what Hamas did was bad, but that's not the reason for you to start killing every living things in palestine

The same Hamas that everyone has been referring to as terrorist before now are now the new bride of the world.

But where are mossad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by ShangTsung000: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2023
zinaunreal:
πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ
Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Houthi
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told
The end to America and Israeli blood thirsty propaganda is near

They cannot even bring a strip of land to its knees
Shame on you israel, Shame on you
The world is wiser now

How do you feel supporting terrorist groups? Or are you just looking for pipo to slide into your mention?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages by Confirmedzombie: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2023
This is a very big relief for our Muslim faithful in Gaza.

I urge the Hamas to be vigilant cos once the hostages are released Israel will triple their bombings.

Our Holy Prophet MuαΈ₯ammad (SAW) revealed to me that the ceasefire is merely to get all hostages released for isreal to triple their bombings.

Hamas must not relent or fold their arms. Israel are very trickish here.

Hamas must prepare for a more harder attacks from Israel.

May Allah soften the heart of Israel and let peace reign.

We want peace as the war is bigger than the Hamas.

Arise Ya Allah and let your peace reign.

Insha Allah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Court Bans Facebook & Instagram, Calls Them 'extremist Organisations' / President Biden Joins Threads As US Companies Boycott X Over "Antisemitism" / Israel Distribute Gas Mask In Preparation For America Attack On Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.