Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl (1089 Views)

300 Acres Proposed Excised And Gazetted Land For 350k/plot / Land For Sale Inside Okeira Nla, Ajah. Gazette N Excised. onsale for N4m / C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl by legalalien(m): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
The Development in this area 2-3 years are:
1] The Airport and proposed seaport
2] Tourist attractions and multinational Hotels
3] Manufacturing and international distributing and wholesale companies
4] A proposed standard Golf course opposite the free trade zone
5] Sky Rocketing price in land.
etc.
I implore you whether you are a foreign investor or local investor to come and see for your self the gains of this properties. it is for your own good. Instead of going to bank and be keeping money that isn't safe, you can actually keep your properties and sell at your own dispense cause the secret is that land doesn't depreciate but appreciate.
Call me if you interested. There are other properties of large acres as large as 500 - 1000 acres. but along lekki epe express way. call me if you really interested because this is real.

This Vast Area of Land are opportunities for various individuals, cooperate firms, Hotels and company to invest in.

1] Beach front land available at ibeju-lekki; beautiful view, 6plots - 2.5million/plot

2] Ibeju- lekki facing the road, 84plots consisting of a mighty catfish pond and the other half of the plot is very
dryland-1.7million/plot

3] Behind Amen Estate, 120plots - 1.7million/plot

4] Directly Beside Lekki free trade, 97.723 acres, 1.7/plot [586 plots]

5] Lekki free trade zone, opposite the Golf course, 6plots

6] Ilege village, ibeju- lekki, near the road, 6plots- 2.3million/plot

7] Ogombo 6 plots available- 2.5/plot

8] Sango-tedo, Land directlty beside Ecclesiae monastery, 4plots; 3million/plot.

People have been acquiring large portions of properties at Lekki free trade zone and its environs. This is a great investment and it is the kind in which you would happily eat the fruit of your labour.
Stevie-Nichols nig plc
07065957022[CEO]
Stevie
Re: C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl by legalalien(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2011
Dont hesitate, it is real call to inquire
Re: C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl by legalalien(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
call anytime.
lines are on 24/7
Re: C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl by legalalien(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2011
Dont be suprised when prices sky rocket by December, If you really need a land anywhere, you better call and own yours now.
Be your own owner.
Re: C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl by legalalien(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2011
Stevie
+2347065957022
Re: C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl by legalalien(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2011
feel free to ask
callme
Re: C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl by flywaterbo: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2011
Hi legalalien, iv been trying to call you to find out if you have up to 65acres available around Epe-expressway, that is along the road? please reply
Re: C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl by legalalien(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2011
Well i have about 300acres jus after eleko beach junction, am sure the 65acres could be squeezed from it, just call me, ma mobile is on
Re: C/o, Deed Of Assignment, Government Consent, Excised, Gazetted Document Availabl by legalalien(m): 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
I will be going for an inspection on friday so if you are ready, please come with me.
waiting for you response flywareboy

(1) (Reply)

4 Bdrm Duplex 4sale @golden Park Estate Close To Abraham Adesanya Pics Included / Citygate Estate! / a plot Of Land Available At Isheri North Residential Scheme Omole Ph2 @ 8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.