Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance (13206 Views)

DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa / AFCON: Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria As They Beat South Africa (Photos) / AFCON: Angry Egyptians Beg Super Eagles To Beat South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by Samunique(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
triple996:
[color=#990000]I am going to apologise to all those who deserve it 4 all the insult I pelted on S.E ( but honestly poseiro Poseidon needs to go), grin grin grin
Comoros 1-0 Ghana
Rwanda 2-0 south Africa

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigeria will still top that useless group. South Africans are just too unserious with football. I also saw percy tau playing as a winger?

Ghana's game was the most interesting....... [b]the comoros player turned to prime messi🀣 . Dribble pass 4 defenders to to kill the GK with a rocket of a shot. Bankurian(ghanians) have stop replying Twitter and Facebook4 now
grin grin 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 🀣🀣
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by spiSeyi: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingCold:
Did you see the swimming pool of a pitch South Africa played on though? How the hell did FIFA approve that?
The synthetic field is allowed grin , that is their tool and everyone is free to use his tools
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by Samunique(m): 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
ogbenimax007:
Can the super layers beat the Rwanda??
So bcs Rwanda beat South Africa now, dem don become Brazil
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by WannaHowzit(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingCold:
Nigeria too

Did you hear the Nigerian coach earns $70,000 per month but hasn't been paid in ages😁😁😁 Talk about 5th-world mattersπŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by ogbe88(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
robosky02:

South Africa started off with a 2-1 win against Benin to top the group and another win would have extended their lead at the top but Rwanda stopped that from happening.

Rwanda now have four points because they drew their first game against Zimbabwe but they are still top of Group C ahead of South Africa who are the only other team in this group to have won a game.

The other result in the group also worked in Nigeria's favour as Lesotho played out a goalless draw at home to Benin Republic.
Oga rest.
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by Godseed: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
robosky02:
2026 World Cup Qualifies:

https://soccernet.ng/2023/11/rwanda-hand-nigerias-super-eagles-early-christmas-gift-ambush-south-africa-in-butare.html

Good news? Really?
You presume Nigeria can beat Rwanda. These same eagles?
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by KingCold: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
spiSeyi:

The synthetic field is allowed grin , that is their tool and everyone is free to use his tools
Forget the synthetic turf, I meant the dam of a pitch we were playiing on, Now, I don't mind losing, but let's lose on the right conditions
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by KingCold: 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Samunique:
Lol. That team is actually below average. Nigeria should beat them home and away. if the conditions are correct
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by Yinksy09(m): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Rwanda just gave us hope to qualify.
I hope we make good use of that.

This oraimo clipper is lovely.

Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by ehissi(m): 4:57am On Nov 23, 2023
spiSeyi:
The Super Eagles might not make it out of that group because the Rwanda team is underrated and they guys mean to beat everybody, they held SA by their balls and attacked them very hard grin. The group is not open until Nigeria beats Rwanda and SA home and away which will be very difficult undecided . There is no underdog in African football again cool

Am telling you, If Lesotho can hold a whole Super Eagles to a draw, wetin remain again for football not to fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by ehissi(m): 4:59am On Nov 23, 2023
Samunique:

Even brazil dey lose game anyhow now oooh. No think am
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by Caseless: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2023
triple996:
I am going to apologise to all those who deserve it 4 all the insult I pelted on S.E ( but honestly poseiro Poseidon needs to go), grin grin grin
Comoros 1-0 Ghana
Rwanda 2-0 south Africa

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigeria will still top that useless group. South Africans are just too unserious with football. I also saw percy tau playing as a winger?

Ghana's game was the most interesting....... the comoros player turned to prime messi🀣 . Dribble pass 4 defenders to to kill the GK with a rocket of a shot. Bankurian(ghanians) have stop replying Twitter and Facebook4 now
Bankurians πŸ˜‚

Perseiro has to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by TheSuperX(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2023
triple996:
I am going to apologise to all those who deserve it 4 all the insult I pelted on S.E ( but honestly poseiro Poseidon needs to go), grin grin grin
Comoros 1-0 Ghana
Rwanda 2-0 south Africa

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ghana's game was the most interesting....... the comoros player turned to prime messi🀣 . Dribble pass 4 defenders to to kill the GK with a rocket of a shot. Bankurian(ghanians) have stop replying Twitter and Facebook4 now
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by Samunique(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
ehissi:

Even brazil dey lose game anyhow now oooh. No think am
grin 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by lungue: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
robosky02:

South Africa started off with a 2-1 win against Benin to top the group and another win would have extended their lead at the top but Rwanda stopped that from happening.

Rwanda now have four points because they drew their first game against Zimbabwe but they are still top of Group C ahead of South Africa who are the only other team in this group to have won a game.

The other result in the group also worked in Nigeria's favour as Lesotho played out a goalless draw at home to Benin Republic.
I have stop watching these guys since
Re: WCQ: Rwanda Beat South Africa, Hands Super Eagles A Fighting Chance by Princezibk: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
triple996:
Comoros 1-0 Ghana
Rwanda 2-0 south Africa

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

. I can’t explain how those two defeats sweet my belle especially loud mouthed gaynians 🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henry Onyekuru And Sofiane Feghouli Fire Galatasaray Into Turkish Cup Final / Nigeria Has Qualified For 2020 Olympics Women's Basketball Competition. / Arsenal Miss Out On Champions League With Europa League Final Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.