Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta (37081 Views)

Davido Throws Party In Adeleke's Mansion In Osun State(video) / Victor Osuagwu & Wife Roseline, Celebrate 31st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Davido Throws Lil Frosh’s Fake Rolex Into The Sea (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by NiceUpper: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
We4all:
Chioma looks good. Davido should try and grow taller.

Lol. Too late bro. We are ok with our shortness. Everybody must not be tall.

1 Like

Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by CJStarz: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yes Igbo ladies would do anything to grab Yoruba kukuruku. Even drop out of school.

I Don fire them tire... my prick dey PoP grin

Inshort you be complete werey😂
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by walosky(m): 3:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
This Chioma don fall some ladies hands especially the Yoruba ones aswear

But forget tribe o, Igbo girls dey beautiful unlike...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by We4all: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
77up:
Comment for commenting sake undecided

Next time, read and ignore.
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by Olmautos: 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bad Belle, And Bad Belle no dey Prosper

CoronaVirusPro:
Seems his BlackAxe members did not attend the party!

Hope he thanked Korofo for making him see 31 years!
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by Toosure70: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Let sioma join yoruba wives association o

1 Like

Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Cant u do without showing breast.... na wa ooo!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by mabea: 4:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
SALLYBERRY01:
i was invited i just decided not to go
Good boy

1 Like

Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by 77up(m): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
We4all:

Next time, read and ignore.
You are right my brother,it's just that some stupidity are beyond been ignored sad
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by StraightGaay: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

I am still trying to figure it out how a woman used her dead child as a bait to marry a man in his father's house become a thing of pride to a whole tribe.
Conquer THEM ALL? Why is she not attracted to a single man?
Davido's senior brother married from Cross Rivers but you can never hear anybody boasting from her state or tribe, neither did they see it as an achievement.
How is this one an achievement please?
Admit it, you hated the fact that your greatest nightmare for a tribe, has board over your...
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by Greatinanout: 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Nice one wink
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by Konyeokongoh: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
I hope he will not owe the vendors.... cheesy
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by Bold78(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2023
Go deposit ur tallness for Bank
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by ud4u: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Happiest birthday to him and chomy
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by 12345baba(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Onigbese
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by lizko(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
He should fly them to Atlanta to celebrate his birthday...
CoronaVirusPro:

Why I am being inquisitive!

Its a well known fact that celebrities always celebrate with their gang members! You will never find the likes of Durk, Bobby Shmurda and Youngboy celebrate without their gang members present. You will always see traces of them.

Its like denying everything Korofo has done for him!
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by CoronaVirusPro: 4:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
lizko:
He should fly them to Atlanta to celebrate his birthday...

Blackaxe members are present Atlanta!
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by MSN1(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Is he not a member, and shouldn't people be curious why his fellow cultist didn't attend the party?
some of u are just blinded and myopic, being sentimental, and nepotistic.

There are less than 10% of the world's CELEBS even UR SO CALLED PASTORS. dat are not in one system or the other.
The problem is not dat u re not saying the truth but IS IT RELEVANT IN THIS THREAD?
Ok, because u don't like or support him; Mehn keep ur hate.

Mention ur Fav. Celeb. and check ur brain to know if ure not being Nepotistic and sentimental because dat ur Fav. na system man / woman too.

Make una dey try apply sense for una post.
-Have a nice day-
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by We4all: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
77up:
You are right my brother,it's just that some stupidity are beyond been ignored sad

Only a jobless and broke kid like you don't know when to ignore. Real men who are occupied and making money don't give a damn!
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by EEIA: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Seems his BlackAxe members did not attend the party!

Hope he thanked Korofo for making him see 31 years!
The party lasted for 7 hours.

It was a Jolly and happy day. cool
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by EEIA: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Wetin bring cultism come this matter now? undecided
Na B.S.T (21) cool
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by ufuosman(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
OBO
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by EEIA: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaiii... David is older than his age. undecided
You wey get Nyash wey strong pass your age nko?

My lizard. kiss
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by EEIA: 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Why I am being inquisitive!

Its a well known fact that celebrities always celebrate with their gang members! You will never find the likes of Durk, Bobby Shmurda and Youngboy celebrate without their gang members present. You will always see traces of them.

Its like denying everything Korofo has done for him!
what
Tom Tom crushed with colanut and other mixtures did for him!? grin

Don't worry, the mixture can discipline him for being ungrateful grin
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by EEIA: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
lasheun:
God bless davido and the twins shocked
IVF twins. grin
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by EEIA: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Childish talk!

Who gives a fvck about blackaxe!
We do.

After all na who blood we wan use sail?
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by EEIA: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
cultism is now becoming outdated now. Even patrons and sponsors dey hide face
Illuminati they low key pass any cult.

They even deny it's existence yet na them the ball pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by EEIA: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
nor mind d low life
Na B.G you just quote.

If you like no use your 6.
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by CoronaVirusPro: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
MSN1:

some of u are just blinded and myopic, being sentimental, and nepotistic.

There are less than 10% of the world's CELEBS even UR SO CALLED PASTORS. dat are not in one system or the other.
The problem is not dat u re not saying the truth but IS IT RELEVANT IN THIS THREAD?
Ok, because u don't like or support him; Mehn keep ur hate.

Mention ur Fav. Celeb. and check ur brain to know if ure not being Nepotistic and sentimental because dat ur Fav. na system man / woman too.

Make una dey try apply sense for una post.
-Have a nice day-

My Fav celeb is Don Moen!

Tell me about him!
Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by MSN1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

My Fav celeb is Don Moen!

Tell me about him!
I don't know and will NEVER intend knowing about ANYONE because of a truth; U DON'T KNOW ANYONE ASIDE UR SELF.

I know what i have seen 1st hand that millions of people's god OF MEN DO.

Ur point was 100% irrelevant here sir.

Its som1's Bday, wish him or ignore rather than talking out of point.

Learn to keep shut if u don't have ANY relevant contribution to make in a post. TRUST ME; IT GIVES A SENSE DAT, U RE MATURE AND REASONABLE.

--This is ur last quote, have a nice day--

1 Like

Re: Davido Throws Party To Celebrate 31st Birthday With Chioma & Friends In Atlanta by Sucre6: 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Wetin bring cultism come this matter now? undecided

If u see dumb comment don't really bro. The guy nah fool normal normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) / Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky / Toke Makinwa Rocked A N2m Bag To Funke Akindele’s Housewarming Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.