Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 (9609 Views)

Northern Groups Uncover Plot To Stop Tinubu In 2027 / Men Who Can Stop Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition From Fulfilment / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by orisa37: 5:20am On Nov 23, 2023
OBI CAN ONLY RULE BIAFRA. OBI IS UNCOUTH, RUDE, UNRULY AND SELFISH.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Judgementa1: 5:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

Premium time, BBC etc are wrong
But one guy from ogbomosho is right 🤣🤣
U are not taking me serious but u are under my comment lying to urself😁😁

Again I ask, who do u think will vote APC talkless of Tinubu in river state ?😁

U be proper definition of what an Ewobi is

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/593521-revealed-results-on-inec-portal-show-peter-obi-not-tinubu-won-in-rivers.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/05/17/bbc-investigations-like-premium-times-show-obi-not-tinubu-won-in-rivers-contrary-to-wikes-loud-claims%3famp=1

Childish analysis.

If truly obi won rivers then how many senators and house of rep members did labour party have in the state.

Or where they also rigged out.

Besides obi was the one begging wike to rig rivers election for him.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by anonymous1759(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If Inec officials are not taught a bitter lesson before 2027 tinubu would win again.
These guys find new ways to rig election

If labor party fails to present it’s partyAgent across the country in 2027 they will be thought a bitterly lesson . Radarada people common party Agent across the country you couldn’t present yet you claim you’ve widespread vote and won the election.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by TopBanter: 5:34am On Nov 23, 2023
anonymous1759:

If labor party fails to present it’s partyAgent across the country in 2027 they will be thought a bitterly lesson . Radarada people common party Agent across the country you couldn’t present yet you claim you’ve widespread vote and won the election.

Party agents won't help LP. They are a busted flush with a shallow and opportunist centre.

Tinubu only has to perform well in the next two years, and especially in the North, and even Awolowo reincarnated will not be able to defeat him in 2027 talk less of labour that currently has a 'damaged goods' candidate in Obi.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Omobude244: 5:42am On Nov 23, 2023
Judgementa1:

Childish analysis.

If truly obi won rivers then how many senators and house of rep members did labour party have in the state.

Or where they also rigged out.

Besides obi was the one begging wike to rig rivers election for him.
Ozuor
I voted in Lagos here
LP do not have a senatorial candidates in all the senatorial district in Lagos but won Lagos. That was what happened in most part of the country
People voted candidates and not party
Mumu

I voted Obi of LP- presidency
Aro of PDP for Senate Lagos west
APC for house of Reps

I was expecting u to show me how u got ur own tally from IREV only to end up disgracing ur generations as usual
Premium time, BBC and other media outlets that investigated the whole thing were wrong, but u that is living on assumptions is right 😁

Oga show us ur own tally that proved Tinubu won rivers😁

Let's even assumed ur point, did APC win any senatorial, house of Reps or state assembly seats in RIVERS?
Everything went to PDP so how come APC now won presidency 😁

It was really a waste of time engaging u.
Someone that has made up his mind to be foolish because tribal bigotry will forever remain foolish

Out

1 Like

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Omobude244: 5:48am On Nov 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Party agents won't help LP. They are a busted flush with a shallow and opportunist centre.

Tinubu only has to perform well in the next two years, and especially in the North, and even Awolowo reincarnated will not be able to defeat him in 2027 talk less of labour that currently has a 'damaged goods' candidate in Obi.
he is damaged goods to only the tribal bigots in yoruba lands
Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by anonymous1759(m): 5:50am On Nov 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Exactly, Hellu pis people always disturb our peace of mind with rigging . The best time for Apc to loose was this last election. BAT just need to do a little to come back . Emifiele and Nuhari’s gang killed the Economy especially that naira redesign policy , any little rebound in the economy will boost people’s confidence.
The North don’t really care they’ll still support BAT because they’ll want to inherit south west structure in 3031.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Omobude244: 5:56am On Nov 23, 2023
anonymous1759:

where dey had party agents like in River state, didnt Wike still do the magic for APC?

party agents can be bought likeness INEC, if we dont reform the electoral act, we are heading nowhere.
Wike template was what was replicated in IMO, Kogi, Lagos, Edo and most part of the country and it is already established as a template.
what happened in the field doesnt matter anyone. Parties just pay INEC to write results for them.
WIKE has show them that u dont need to snatch ballot box anymore. stay in govt house, write results and give it to INEC to announce and nothing will happen.

i am not participating in 2027 election, except all the opposition merge and show the willingness to fight APC blood for blood
Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Omobude244: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2023
anonymous1759:

Exactly, Hellu pis people always disturb our peace of mind with rigging . The best time for Apc to loose was this last election. BAT just need to do a little to come back . Emifiele and Nuhari’s gang killed the Economy especially that naira redesign policy , any little rebound in the economy will boost people’s confidence.
The North don’t really care they’ll still support BAT because they’ll want to inherit south west structure in 3031.
the only way to wrestle power from APC now is for all the opposition to merge and produce a northerner as a presidential candidate.
Atiku and Obi as VP will do the magic. give the north opportunity for power to return to them in 2027. anything short of that is a total waste of time. the North will never vote a fresh southern candidate in 2027

3 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Judgementa1: 6:01am On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

Ozuor
I voted in Lagos here
LP do not have a senatorial candidates in all the senatorial district in Lagos but won Lagos. That was what happened in most part of the country
People voted candidates and not party
Mumu

I voted Obi of LP- presidency
Aro of PDP for Senate Lagos west
APC for house of Reps

I was expecting u to show me how u got ur own tally from IREV only to end up disgracing ur generations as usual
Premium time, BBC and other media outlets that investigated the whole thing were wrong, but u that is living on assumptions is right 😁

Oga show us ur own tally that proved Tinubu won rivers😁

Let's even assumed ur point, did APC win any senatorial, house of Reps or state assembly seats in RIVERS?
Everything went to PDP so how come APC now won presidency 😁

It was really a waste of time engaging u.
Someone that has made up his mind to be foolish because tribal bigotry will forever remain foolish

Out

U and ur people bigotry against other region has always been ur downfall.

Reason why other tribes will never trust u people.

After serving PDP for 24 yrs u are still not worthy enough, shows the level of mistrust other tribe have for ur people.

Obi is the least qualified to be elected considering his past failed antecedent.

I will live tinubu and vote for a failure in obi who ur tribe cursed and condemn in the past.

We know S.E want the destruction of the country reason why some of u people in their widest imagination will tell us obi of all people is worthy to be elected.

A failed governor, a lier, an ethnic bigot and a religious fanatics.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Omobude244: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2023
Judgementa1:

U and ur people bigotry against other region has always been ur downfall.

Reason why other tribes will never trust u people.

After serving PDP for 24 yrs u are still not worthy enough, shows the level of mistrust other tribe have for ur people.

Obi is the least qualified to be elected considering his past failed antecedent.

I will live tinubu and vote for a failure in obi who ur tribe cursed and condemn in the past.

We know S.E want the destruction of the country reason why some of u people in their widest imagination will tell us obi of all people is worthy to be elected.

A failed governor, a lier, an ethnic bigot and a religious fanatics.

lolz
is this what i asked for?
i said produce the result that show tinubu won in river state that u said u got from IREV

why are u deviating? grin

all these broken tactics like market women arguing, we have pass that stage.

produce the result, simple
Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by salam8528: 6:07am On Nov 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:

The north with all the power they have been getting remains in abject Poverty, if them like make them no wise up.
pot calling kettle black

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Judgementa1: 6:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
is this what i asked for?
i said produce the result that show tinubu won in river state that u said u got from IREV

why are u deviating? grin

all these broken tactics like market women arguing, we have pass that stage.

produce the result, simple

Ogbeni stop parabulating.

U said obi won river state I said show me your result where obi won.

U made a point a point in which I disputed about obi winning 12 states and Fct

To now show obi actual rivers figures result u claimed he won with, u are now embarrassing ur region.

Reason why I said people dont take u people serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Omobude244: 6:29am On Nov 23, 2023
Judgementa1:

Ogbeni stop parabulating.

U said obi won river state I said show me your result where obi won.

U made a point a point in which I disputed about obi winning 12 states and Fct

To now show obi actual rivers figures result u claimed he won with, u are now embarrassing ur region.

Reason why I said people dont take u people serious.
lolz
i shared a link to u where premium time and BBC reported specifically on this topic and clearly show how OBI won rivers

so u didnt read it grin grin

hatred will consume u wella

u said the final tally from IREV that was reported by ogbomosho reporters and that was shared in your whatapp group stated that tinubu won there. share the link to me is now a problem grin

me and u, who is now disgracing his region? grin grin

we used to see yorubas as intelligent people from afar, but 2023 exposed all. The hausas are far more intelligent than the yorubas. hausas are just religious intolerance. but the greatest bigotry is tribal bigotry and that is what the yorubas has.
tribal bigotry will erase every little sense u have. ur thinking will be analogue and one directional. that is exactly what u are exhibiting.
hatred for the igbos that the truth doesnt matter again.

make i shock u small
i be edo boy grin grin grin grin grin grin
u are free to doubt that too. afterall, u all called GEJ igbo in 2015 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Judgementa1: 6:34am On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
i shared a link to u where premium time and BBC reported specifically on this topic and clearly show how OBI won rivers

so u didnt read it grin grin

hatred will consume u wella

u said the final tally from IREV that was reported by ogbomosho reporters and that was shared in your whatapp group stated that tinubu won there. share the link to me is now a problem grin

me and u, who is now disgracing his region? grin grin

we used to see yorubas as intelligent people from afar, but 2023 exposed all. The hausas are far more intelligent than the yorubas. hausas are just religious intolerance. but the greatest bigotry is tribal bigotry and that is what the yorubas has.
tribal bigotry will erase every little sense u have. ur thinking will be analogue and one directional. that is exactly what u are exhibiting.
hatred for the igbos that the truth doesnt matter again.

make i shock u small
i be edo boy grin grin grin grin grin grin
u are free to doubt that too. afterall, u all called GEJ igbo in 2015 grin grin grin

Okay premium time and BBC are now the organisation that certified election result in Nigeria.

I don't know why am wasting my time replying u.

Continue living in denial.

3 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Omobude244: 6:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Judgementa1:

Okay premium time and BBC are now the organisation that certified election result in Nigeria.

lolz
premium time and BBC got their figures from the same INEC portal grin grin
or did they manufacture the figures from their head? grin

u have access to IREV. just go there, pick obio akpor LGA alone. calculate the figures there and see if is not different from what INEC announced grin

i dedicate ZOMBIE by the GREAT FELA to u grin
Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by anonymous1759(m): 7:44am On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

the only way to wrestle power from APC now is for all the opposition to merge and produce a northerner as a presidential candidate.
Atiku and Obi as VP will do the magic. give the north opportunity for power to return to them in 2027. anything short of that is a total waste of time. the North will never vote a fresh southern candidate in 2027

That’s a possibility but it’ll be difficult, you know why ? From the look of things this last election, the presidency wanted power to go back from the North from his body language but BAT was able to rally round Northern governors beside him ,
if these governors were willing to wait for 8 yrs to inherit south West structure waiting for just four years won’t be a problem than jeopardizing it supporting ATiku which will only elongate their grip to power to 16 yrs instead of 4 must of them are aged.
Obi will loose his supporters if he merges with AA because they won’t have anything to campaign with again .

After insulting all the opposition in 2023 in 2027 you merge with .
It’s only if Tinubu performs so badly that he’ll loose south West that’s when another party can takeover but it’s difficult. AA blew his chances by not putting PDP in order only death can stop BAT his 8 yrs is guaranteed I wish him luck .

1 Like

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by TopBanter: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

he is damaged goods to only the tribal bigots in yoruba lands

Continue kidding yourself. It is actually in Yoruba land and with Yorubas , who are not too dogmatically attached to religion, that Obi can find Nigerians able to look beyond his offensive “religious war” utterance.

Never the North. They still stone folks to death there for insulting Islam and we are to believe they will vote a man who declared, with his own mouth, election is “religious war” between Christians and Moslems?

Mark my words that even Boko Haram. and ISWAP etal will go around threatening anyone who wants to vote the “infidel” Obi in 2027. That is when you bigot will wish the North has the same religious tolerance you mock Yorubas for.

1 Like

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by anonymous1759(m): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

where dey had party agents like in River state, didnt Wike still do the magic for APC?

party agents can be bought likeness INEC, if we dont reform the electoral act, we are heading nowhere.
Wike template was what was replicated in IMO, Kogi, Lagos, Edo and most part of the country and it is already established as a template.
what happened in the field doesnt matter anyone. Parties just pay INEC to write results for them.
WIKE has show them that u dont need to snatch ballot box anymore. stay in govt house, write results and give it to INEC to announce and nothing will happen.

i am not participating in 2027 election, except all the opposition merge and show the willingness to fight APC blood for blood

What you said about Wike is synonymous to all political parties in their strong holds, what wike did to PDP and LP is that he has been doing to APC in previous elections and LP supporters who were PDP then applauded him , I wonder why they cry wolf now when things went the other direction.

Nigerians needs to criticize evil when it’s evil but that’s not the case here , when it goes your way in Nigeria you call it grace or luck if it turn sour we call it corruption. Wike’s name was accredited to him in 2019 election when he did Abracadabra for PDP in rivers same people who named him are crying today because he’s no longer working for them .

2 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by aswani(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2023
Judgementa1:

Honestly, you tapped out about 5 posts too late.

The person you are responding to clearly is enjoying themselves at your expense.

It is a knock on Nairaland mods, who by and large are doing a good job, that the posters account hasn't been removed.

Take a look at that person's posting history to see that not everyone outside of Iyaro or Yaba left should have been allowed to walk out alone away from the facilities there.

1 Like

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by TopBanter: 8:26am On Nov 23, 2023
anonymous1759:

Indeed. Tinubu , because he has the vision and capacity, will perform beyond expedition by 2026.

Yet the reality is that he does not even need to do much in Nigeria, where people expect so little, because Buhari damaged the economy of our nation as no other can.

All because of bias towards Fulani chauvinism that made him favour everything every Fulani proposed even when a child can see such will immensely damage our economy horrendously.

Buhari sabotaged Nigeria intentionally and is not a fool as simpletons, the real losers, love claiming he is. You must be genuinely seeking solutions in the first place to be adjudged a failure if you do not deliver.

Tragic truth is that Buhari’s main priority was to improve the economic fortune and wealth of Fulanis across West Africa before leaving office. If such comes at the expense of damage to Nigeria’s economy then that was acceptable collateral damage to Buhari and his supremacist lot.

The biggest clue to Buhari’s agenda was his retention and constant robust defense of Emefiele, a known crook since he worked for GEJ, that “upright” Buhari should not be in same room with let alone offer a job and then even army protection.

That said, and with Buhari’s glaring damage of Nigeria’s economy explained for what it really is, some fiscal, economic and infrastructural ‘plugs’ from Tinubu can block very obvious holes reforming and drastically reversing some of the horrendous damage Buhari did.

For example, Emefiele wants to gain a plea bargain deal surrendering 16 billion Naira yet special investigators and auditors insist Emefiele graft runs into trillions of Naira 😲😲😲

Stopping the flight of huge sums of our money to private hands in the North, and even outside Nigeria, gives a basis for arresting the decay.

Expediting the optimal refining of crude within Nigeria will help reduce price for local consumption and give Nigeria much larger income and Forex when we begin exporting the refined derivatives of crude.

Taking a new approach to our human and mineral resources (with aggressive and comprehensive training of the former and organized mining and sales of the later) will begin to bear economic fruit within even two years. There is so much more.

If I can see some of the obvious economic reforms and solutions required, considering I am no genius, then the brilliant Tinubu and his team will discern even more solutions that will transform Nigeria.

What I always tell silly Nigerians who come here to mock leaders as olodos etal is that there is no dearth of reformational ideas and technocratic brilliance in any Government including that of Buhari or Abacha for that matter. Even Idi Amin had brilliant advisors he did not listen to due to his own private agendas.

Same as a top IT company can never tell you it cannot recruit a brilliant employee to fill a specific position given that many who are brilliant and interchangeable exist in the industry.

What would be the problem, as was the case with Buhari, would be for the CEO to reject the growth/solutions advice of his IT experts, or prevent them working optimally and productively for the company, because he has his own anti-progress agenda.

Buhari failed because he had his own agenda of carting money and wealth up North and even as far as outside Nigeria to Fulani enclave nations like Niger Republic, Mali etal probably to assist a Fulani West African wealth and prosperity renaissance.

Only a fool will not understand that where damage is man-made ,and has a huge component of internal sabotage and leadership compromise, than it is easier to rectify than if a problematic situation is actually borne of hopelessness and lack of solutions.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by smileyoo: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2023
Sadwaste:

It depends if North decides to act wisely or foolishly.

Tinubu will only rule for 8 years if North decides to be selfish and greedy again.
lol. with this emilokan system, am afraid it's no longer who votes and how many votes, but rather who counts the votes and how many votes counted.
therefore the north or Nigerians will no longer determine who wins elections in Nigeria, but only those privileged few Nigerians that counts the votes and apportioned votes will always determine who gets what, and ultimately win the elections, except serious restructure is done to make inec truly independent and their corrupt officials, punished and disgraced out of the system and i don't see this emilokan system doing that, because they stand to benefit from this corrupt inec than a reformed transparent inec .
the opposition political parties must press for a reformed and transparent election umpire or simply accept emilokan's 2027 election victory, without much stress.
Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Ttalk: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
we had 18 political parties that contested the 2023 presidential election.
we had more christians than muslim on the ballot
we had more southerners than northerners on the ballot
yet Obi was singled out among the lesser parties grin
please define popularity for me again ? grin

do u know that state governors decides who goes to party national convention and in a case of indirect primaries the man with the biggest dollar to share always win. popularity doesnt count
where popularity counts is in the case of Direct primaries were all members of the party are allowed to choose instead of selected fews that will do the bidding of the governors that selected them and the amount of bribe they receive.
nobody including u ever believed Obi will win any state outside anambra or the SE talkless of winning Lagos, Abuja and Rivers.

omo u need to go back to school to learn what popularity is please
even before and after the election till now, he was and still is the most talked about candidate.
what is popularity again?
for the first time in Nigeria election, we had both local and international bodies projecting a third force without a merger to win an election an election
i wondered what popularity is in ur own village sha

reason with ur brain and dont argue based on tribalism

Obi is the most popular politician ever to grace Nigeria politics.

people voted Obi not LP party
majority of votes Tinubu got was as a result of been in APC not Tinubu as person
majority of votes Atiku got was as a result of been in PDP not Atiku as a person
know the difference and define popularity again

Obi is not. He only rose to limelight riding on certain factors such as
Igbo presidency
Southern turn
Religion
Muslim Muslim ticket.

Your ego push is needless, don't raise Obi into status of demi-God.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Omobude244: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2023
Ttalk:

Obi is not. He only rose to limelight riding on certain factors such as
Igbo presidency
Southern turn
Religion
Muslim Muslim ticket.

Your ego push is needless, don't raise Obi into status of demi-God.
He is not a demi-god
but dont change the fact
as things stand now. he is the most popular politicians dead or alive in Nigeria
Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by dealslip(f): 8:44am On Nov 23, 2023
Sadwaste:
When Atiku made a call recently, requesting for opposition parties to unite in order to stop Nigeria's decent to one party state, I laughed. I didn't find Atiku's request ridiculous because it lacks merit but the hidden agenda behind it.

Atiku has realized that PDP and LP going into election in 2027 against Tinubu and APC's rigging will be an effort in futility, so he is hoping that Obi and others will withdraw for him in the so-called coalition.

The question is, why is Atiku & some Northern Muslims fooling himself?

Atiku is not only greedy, but also shortsighted, impatient and arrogant. This man would have most likely become president in 2007 if only he didn't have those baggages I listed above. He was so disloyal to his boss Obasanjo, that he constantly planned and sabotaged him severally. In return, Obasanjo overlooked him as a successor and also vowed to stop his presidential ambition in future. When Goodluck Jonathan was about going for second tenure, which if he had completed it, presidency would have returned to North and Atiku would have clinched the ticket in 2015. What did Atiku do? He naively and arrogantly sabotaged Jonathan and teamed up with Buhari who was in APC to destroy Jonathan's chances. If Atiku wasn't so unfortunate, he would have known that Buhari would rule for 8 years & there was no way another Northerner would succeed him.

Today, instead of giving up and accepting he blew up his chances due to his tomfoolery, he is once again on a wild goose chase.

The coalition for 2027 is a good idea, but it must have Obi as its flagbearer. Obi is the most popular politician in Nigeria today. He actually won the 2023 election but was rigged out. However, if North decides to give Obi full backing in 2027, and he gets block votes in the SE and SS, there is nothing Tinubu can do to stop him. Also, the national assembly must ensure that INEC becomes truly independent before 2027.

Anything outside of these will hand Tinubu straight 8 years and I doubt if North will ever recover from the damage of Tinubu's treacherous policies.
Please list these treacherous policies

1 Like

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by smileyoo: 8:52am On Nov 23, 2023
the problem is that the system is too corrupt and can easily be manipulated by criminals in politics through their stolen wealth.
the second problem is we have too many little brains in Nigeria playing tribal card politics, even when they are suffering the negative consequences of misrule of these criminals in politics.
Nigeria have lost it, better plan for yourself.
Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by crixlight2(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Sadwaste:
When Atiku made a call recently, requesting for opposition parties to unite in order to stop Nigeria's decent to one party state, I laughed. I didn't find Atiku's request ridiculous because it lacks merit but the hidden agenda behind it.

Atiku has realized that PDP and LP going into election in 2027 against Tinubu and APC's rigging will be an effort in futility, so he is hoping that Obi and others will withdraw for him in the so-called coalition.

The question is, why is Atiku & some Northern Muslims fooling himself?

Atiku is not only greedy, but also shortsighted, impatient and arrogant. This man would have most likely become president in 2007 if only he didn't have those baggages I listed above. He was so disloyal to his boss Obasanjo, that he constantly planned and sabotaged him severally. In return, Obasanjo overlooked him as a successor and also vowed to stop his presidential ambition in future. When Goodluck Jonathan was about going for second tenure, which if he had completed it, presidency would have returned to North and Atiku would have clinched the ticket in 2015. What did Atiku do? He naively and arrogantly sabotaged Jonathan and teamed up with Buhari who was in APC to destroy Jonathan's chances. If Atiku wasn't so unfortunate, he would have known that Buhari would rule for 8 years & there was no way another Northerner would succeed him.

Today, instead of giving up and accepting he blew up his chances due to his tomfoolery, he is once again on a wild goose chase.

The coalition for 2027 is a good idea, but it must have Obi as its flagbearer. Obi is the most popular politician in Nigeria today. He actually won the 2023 election but was rigged out. However, if North decides to give Obi full backing in 2027, and he gets block votes in the SE and SS, there is nothing Tinubu can do to stop him. Also, the national assembly must ensure that INEC becomes truly independent before 2027.

Anything outside of these will hand Tinubu straight 8 years and I doubt if North will ever recover from the damage of Tinubu's treacherous policies.
Why are you so concern about north recovering , is Nigeria belong to the north alone , did you care if south recover when Buhari was doing the country anyhow and gave 90% top positions to the north. By 2027 if Obi win he should give the sweet post to the igbos as far as power remain in the south for the next 8 years I give no shit about North feelings , because they did theirs without giving any Bleep about how southerner feel. If PDP failed to give their ticket to Obi or any southern man then Tinubu should be there , heaven will not fall , Buhari was incommunicado for almost 6 years of his 8 years and heaven did not fall . At least Tinubu still Dey follow us talk

1 Like

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by maasoap(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Sadwaste:

This is the delusion about Obidients that we have been telling you. Obi won 2023 election? Where did his votes come from? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Ttalk: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2023
Omobude244:

He is not a demi-god
but dont change the fact
as things stand now. he is the most popular politicians dead or alive in Nigeria

What do you think would be his performance if he contest in 2027?

1 Like

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Judgementa1: 9:20am On Nov 23, 2023
aswani:

Honestly, you tapped out about 5 posts too late.

The person you are responding to clearly is enjoying themselves at your expense.

It is a knock on Nairaland mods, who by and large are doing a good job, that the posters account hasn't been removed.

Take a look at that person's posting history to see that not everyone outside of Iyaro or Yaba left should have been allowed to walk out alone away from the facilities there.

Bro, let them continue their online shenanigans.

Offline they are politically prat.

2 Likes

Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Sadwaste: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2023
crixlight2:

Why are you so concern about north recovering , is Nigeria belong to the north alone , did you care if south recover when Buhari was doing the country anyhow and gave 90% top positions to the north. By 2027 if Obi win he should give the sweet post to the igbos as far as power remain in the south for the next 8 years I give no shit about North feelings , because they did theirs without giving any Bleep about how southerner feel. If PDP failed to give their ticket to Obi or any southern man then Tinubu should be there , heaven will not fall , Buhari was incommunicado for almost 6 years of his 8 years and heaven did not fall . At least Tinubu still Dey follow us talk

Two wrongs don't make a right. Buhari was the worst thing that happened to Nigeria. A foolish old man who was so nepotistic he preferred to build infrastructure in another country with borrowed funds and also filled every post with his incompetent kinsmen. We all condemned his actions but today, Tinubu is doing exactly the same. If those that condemned Buhari then refuse to condemn Tinubu now, then it makes them hypocrites.

Anyways, I agree with you that if a consensus candidate won't bring up Obi as flagbearer, then let Tinubu continue. I believe Tinubu will be better than Atiku, eventhough they seem to be two sides of the same coin, in terms of corruption.

It is the North that will suffer severely from Tinubu's poorly executed reforms.
Re: North Should Not Fool Itself, Only This Man Can Stop Tinubu In 2027 by Omobude244: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2023
Ttalk:

What do you think would be his performance if he contest in 2027?
he will still have majority of votes from the South just as he did in 2023. he will win some north central states as he did in 2023.
the core north wont vote him not just because of their hatred for the igbos but because they want to grab power in 2031.

if election is contested 100times in the south, Obi will defeat Tinubu

but after what we saw in Imo and Kogi, it doesnt matter whether u are popular or not. those that control the resources and the security will always have their way.
no need to kill yourself. just bribe INEC, give them results to announce. simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Civil Servant's Child Dies Due To Hardship (Video) / Who Should Be The Next Minority Leader House Of Reps ? / Senator Daduut Congratulates President Tinubu, Says Nigeria Is In Good Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.