Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics) (1565 Views)

Makinde: Kagd10 NEF And Ohaneze Didn't Support Theirs(going By Kagd10 's Commen) / APC Senate Caucus Say They Support Buni And What The Party Wants / Fulaniman In Austria Attacks Nigerian Olympic Team, Says They Support Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics) by Paraman: 4:29am On Nov 23, 2023
Fortruth:

Nah Bro, Igbo have supported those who were capable, while some Yoruba support Demons like some of themselvesā€¦ And when you ask them okay what is Tinubu agenda they will say you are insulting them LOL

I don't understand you
Re: TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics) by ofeco: 4:34am On Nov 23, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
the entire tinubus campaign was based on igbophobia go to twitter the evidence is there...igbos are buying our lands igbos are dominating iagos ...igbos should not be allowed to vote....any fresh looking person is igbo....grv is chinedu an igbo man who wants to rule us....igbos this igbo that ...stupid cretins
Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2023
Paraman:
A Yoruba man is a tribalist for supporting Tinubu, but an Igbo man is not a tribalist for supporting Obi

You guys are pathetic with all these your bigotry on this forum.

Vote who you want to vote for and allow others rest.

Our brothers from the south east have voted in different elections in this fourth republic. In 1999 they voted south west, in 2003 they voted south west even when they had candidates like Ojukwu, Ike Nwachukeu etc. in 2007 they voted for the North west while in 2011 they voted the South South. In 2015 and 2019 they voted for the South South and North East respectively.

It is only in 2023 the south east voted for the South east in this fourth republic, interestingly the south east provided the best candidate out if the front runners in the last elections.

How then can you bring such statement against a people who had consistently voted against their brothers in this fourth republic?

Some of you just take what you are told or what you read without critical thinking skills to the fore. I asked again can you rate a tribe that has consistently voted against theirs for the past 2decades plus and decides to vote for a candidate from their region for the first time as tribalistic?
Re: TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics) by Paraman: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You guys are pathetic with all these your bigotry on this forum.

Vote who you want to vote for and allow others rest.

Our brothers from the south east have voted in different elections in this fourth republic. In 1999 they voted south west, in 2003 they voted south west even when they had candidates like Ojukwu, Ike Nwachukeu etc. in 2007 they voted for the North west while in 2011 they voted the South South. In 2015 and 2019 they voted for the South South and North East respectively.

It is only in 2023 the south east voted for the South east in this fourth republic, interestingly the south east provided the best candidate out if the front runners in the last elections.

How then can you bring such statement against a people who had consistently voted against their brothers in this fourth republic?

Some of you just take what you are told or what you read without critical thinking skills to the fore. I asked again can you rate a tribe that has consistently voted against theirs for the past 2decades plus and decides to vote for a candidate from their region for the first time as tribalistic?

Why do you have to cry this much because of my harmless comment?

Ate you one of the people who cry a Yoruba man is supporting Tinubu but see nothing wrong when igbos support Obi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:03am On Nov 23, 2023
Paraman:
Why do you have to cry this much because of my harmless comment?

Ate you one of the people who cry a Yoruba man is supporting Tinubu but see nothing wrong when igbos support Obi?

You still don't get it after educating you, I have done my best for you. Have a nice day pal.
Re: TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics) by Paraman: 9:14am On Nov 23, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

You still don't get it after educating you, I have done my best for you. Have a nice day pal.
Any Yoruba man supporting Tinubu is a tribalist but any Igbo man supporting Obi is not a tribalist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRIBALISM When You Support Your Own But Not When They Support Theirs (pics) by Burgermotors: 9:39am On Nov 23, 2023
His achievement speak for him allover Nigeria as we speak PO is on the lips of every sensible Nigeria šŸ¤£ even a fool will not have time for the certificate forger come next election
Pristine664:

What did Obi offer you guys in Anambra that you cursed him so much to the extent that you were all doing counting down for his administration to expire?

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Niger Delta Militants Calls On Nigeria President To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Do We Still Divide The Country? / Kano Super High Way And Codevoir Super High Way Compare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.