Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car (47423 Views)

BBNaija Chizzy Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / Idris Aloma Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by djoey89: 4:15am On Nov 23, 2023
I swear that aduwawa road, early morning sunday, na him i dey use press my motor.
Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by MrDoGood(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2023
5 am? Nothing dey road na. Perhaps he was receiving a BJ the made him loose focus.

Or going home from a club after plenty alcohol.
Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by Fearyourcreator: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
This is definitely from reckless driving however, I'm of the opinion that people should celebrate their little wins silently, make village people no kill you cus of little change

A guy I know in school was about to japa, he posted his movement on facebook a day before his journey, got uncountable congratulatory messages, omo! The guy slept that night and died in his sleep

Crazy world!
Na social media kill am ..oponu
Re: MC Akpere Narrowly Survives Ghastly Accident Days After Acquiring A New Car by OLAPROSPER4(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Quick recovery to them
He dey match the benz
Road clear after enough shayoo and alcohol 🍸 for club
He begin match the benz with He baby girl dey come house around 5am
And girls na them like front of benz

Speed can sweet sometimes..na that aduwawa road me for dey practice my own fast and Furious all the time with my lesux es 350

Ogbeni shut up and we should talk intelligently most times not like one archaic and primitive beings. I won't be surprise that you are even a graduate look at what you believe and even broadcasting it
Just make your research on top ten countries that are spiritual and prayerful

Then also do a research on top ten countries that doesn't pray, they don't give a fuckkk about God and are not into spiritual

You will be shocked that those countries that pray are backwards and not progressing

Everyone should please do this research...what is wrong with Africans
You guys are becoming disgusting

Your last three paragraphs show how biased you are. While the one you were trying to correct may hold an erroneous opinion, you're not any better! Which countries were you referring to? The US? Whose motto is in God we trust? Great Britain, whose slogan is, God save the king?
Mention the state in the world that is not religious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies / Banky W And His Bestman, Tunde Demuren Pictured / Olakunle Churchill Teaches Their Son, King, How To Drive (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.