Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes (20695 Views)

Malami Asks Supreme Court To Dismiss State’s Lawsuit On Naira Redesign / PDP Slams INEC's Decision To Extend Deadline For Party Primaries / Imo Election: Ihedioha Asks Supreme Court For Adjournment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by Diligence: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2023
Dennisochampa:
I thought they said the use of old NGN note is indefinite!

You can say that again! Supreme court had extended the use of the old Naira notes (finally & only) up to 31-Dec-23.

Na so APC/Tinubu/Fg/CBN countered the Supreme Court declaring the old Naira notes use indefinite... For damage control, they're now approaching Supreme Court's AFTER THE FACTS!

Under APC, just scrap the third arm of govt - The Judiciary no dey work under APC!
Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by orisa37: 5:04am On Nov 23, 2023
APPEAL NOT MERELY ASKING. IT IS VERY NECESSARY NOW.
Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by psalmsjob: 6:11am On Nov 23, 2023
It is foolish indeed to think how your life is going is how everyone's life is going....I am the master of my own life I turn and use every situation to my advantage. I am part of this world but not of it but I guess you are so deep in your hatred of Tinubu to think straight so once I notice that you're one of the children of hate I just drop the obvious facts for you to cry over and move on grin

Theunbothered:

A fool if left to his own devices will think himself wise. grin

You also stylishly avoided mentioning the other disasters Tinubu's stupidity has caused in recent months because you can't defend them. My only question is what do you gain by deceiving yourself? You aren't being paid by Tinubu, your expenses have obviously increased with little improvement to your quality of life, yet you defend the same people who are out to kill you.

You are very funny. grin
Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:09am On Nov 23, 2023
CBN is not Federal Govt. CBN has the statutory and autonomous power but Emefiele , una brother just u cursed race decided to be unfortunate and disobedience. that does not make it lawful and do expect Yorubas to be like u criminals and unlawful race shocked shocked shocked shocked
Theunbothered:

This same supreme court? grin

Despite the Supreme Court order did you not return your old notes to the bank before the February deadline, how many businesses were collecting old notes from you?

Cornfused citizens of a cornfused country. grin
Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by commoditiesnig: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by commoditiesnig: 7:55am On Nov 23, 2023
BreconHills:

They are doing the right thing. The CBN can make policy for extension but since the SC has already ruled on this previously - it must validate the action taken by the CBN. This is the correct process in law.
Gbam!
Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by Theunbothered: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
psalmsjob:
It is foolish indeed to think how your life is going is how everyone's life is going....I am the master of my own life I turn and use every situation to my advantage. I am part of this world but not of it but I guess you are so deep in your hatred of Tinubu to think straight so once I notice that you're one of the children of hate I just drop the obvious facts for you to cry over and move on grin

Funny I'm just quoting what other Nigerians are saying about the current administrative disaster. Nigeria is very far from me, I'm only engaging your type out of boredom.

The smart ones have dumped Tinubu already the foolish ones with nothing to gain still support in the hope that the thief will give them small crumbs from the stolen commonwealth of Nigeria.

Poverty mentality is a disease. grin
Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by Theunbothered: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
CBN is not Federal Govt. CBN has the statutory and autonomous power but Emefiele , una brother just u cursed race decided to be unfortunate and disobedience. that does not make it lawful and do expect Yorubas to be like u criminals and unlawful race shocked shocked shocked shocked

I'm not even Igbo, I swear they replaced your brain with weed that's why Igbo is constantly on your mind.

Foolish fool, enjoy your yoruba administration, hope you won't kpai before it finishes like some other Tinubu miscreants.
Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Did u knw when,where and How u will die ? Senseless being ordinary human bosting of tomorrow eleribu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Theunbothered:

I'm not even Igbo, I swear they replaced your brain with weed that's why Igbo is constantly on your mind.

Foolish fool, enjoy your yoruba administration, hope you won't kpai before it finishes like some other Tinubu miscreants.
Re: FG Asks Supreme Court To Extend Deadline Of Old Naira Notes by psalmsjob: 7:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Theunbothered:

Funny I'm just quoting what other Nigerians are saying about the current administrative disaster. Nigeria is very far from me, I'm only engaging your type out of boredom.

The smart ones have dumped Tinubu already the foolish ones with nothing to gain still support in the hope that the thief will give them small crumbs from the stolen commonwealth of Nigeria.

Poverty mentality is a disease. grin

Confusion is to say you don't know anything about Nigeria in one breath and then in the second breath say who's is a smart and foolish Nigerian...stop quoting what foolish Nigerians are saying so you don't turn out to be more foolish and confused more than them...copy copy mentality is not curable grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Kills 7, Injures Many In Maiduguri / VAT: Ikeja Electric Announces Price Hike In MAP Meters / Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.