Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. (20025 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by ncoolsome(m): 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
FiftyFifty:
The October 7th woeful intelligence failure;

The inability to destroy Hamas after 46 days of senseless bombardment and refusing to listen to the UN;

The inability to forcefully free the hostages as Netanyahu pompously promised;

The fear of Hizbollah opening another front;

And now you shamelessly run to the same UN you often treat as sh*t calling for the disarmament of Hizbollah.

These highly overated people are now as confused as headless chickens.

Palestine must be free- from the river the the sea.

Israel are taking there time in elimating the terrorist hamas,if they rain missiles on Gaza killing the innocent,people like you would still complain..
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

grin
See painment.
Why can't you just go and help your slave-masters to fight Hezbollah instead of ranting online.
as long as you are a Muslim u are inconsequential and u people add nothing to the world other than terrorism therefore u are valueless to the world better u Muslim terrorist son of Muhammader are dead than to be alive. And U know what? trust Israel they know how to fast track your death to Muhammad the agbero terrorist trainer. Arabs and Muslims add no value to the free world argue with Afghanistans.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ever8090:
na Hamas first attack naa,...why Hezbollah no attack as them dey deal with their brothers?....

Shrbi all of them are creating Terror all over the world as instructed by the blood sucking ass-hole Mohamed in the book of violence called Qur'an?....e go soon be for all of una wey dey follow the teachings of that demon
All these epistle no mean anything.Just tell your slave-masters israhell to attack Hezbollah and see themselves being drench in blood.
You can insult the prophet,it's your wahala,and if I say your Jesus is a gay walking about with 12 fully grown men day in day out,no record of any woman in his life and no child,I am very sure you will be happy if I say he is a gay and a barren.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
as long as you are a Muslim u are inconsequential and u people add nothing to the world other than terrorism therefore u are valueless to the world better u Muslim terrorist son of Muhammader are dead than to be alive. And U know what? trust Israel they know how to fast track your death to Muhammad the agbero terrorist trainer. Arabs and Muslims add no value to the free world argue with Afghanistans.
grin
Sorry,I can feel your pain.Just ask your slave-masters why are they reluctant to attack Hezbollah.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by InvertedHammer: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
/
Why is US not keen on engaging Russia and North Korea? Russia is a nuclear power and North Korea is capable.

Why did US invade Iraq? Because they sent in weapon inspectors first to ensure that Iraq stood no chance to unleash mayhem to the world.

In this global arms race, only an idiotic government/militia will let herself be disarmed--it is a suicide move. South Africa (the real giant of Africa) is finding her voice in the global arena now because she possesses nuclear weapons while "big-for-nothing" Nigeria only possess Jesus and olive oil for defense. When Cameroun teased Nigeria about Bakassi, they quickly gave up Bakassi to avoid war grin grin Try taking any territory effortlessly from Russia, China, US cool

/

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Padipadi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Postinor:
everywhere from where,apart from terrorist israel what other place are muslims collecting from, even in london muslims have majority in numbers, islam is world fastest growing religion if u can't bear it kill urself after all whether u are alive or not muslim will rule over u for the next 8 or 16 yrs
Thanks for ya explanation.
Oya take one nuke.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Padipadi(m): 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

Mumu go and destroy them.
Just tell your slave-masters israhell to attack Hezbollah and get drenched in blood.
Bloody hypocrites.
Ok. Hezbollah ll collect soon.
For now, take ya nuke. 🔥
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Padipadi(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Postinor:
ur papa
See he's saying the truth. You be waste of sperm. One condom could v prevented you from coming to world as a disaster.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

All these epistle no mean anything.Just tell your slave-masters israhell to attack Hezbollah and see themselves being drench in blood.
You can insult the prophet,it's your wahala,and if I say your Jesus is a gay walking about with 12 fully grown men day in day out,no record of any woman in his life and no child,I am very sure you will be happy if I say he is a gay and a barren.
very very happy 😁😁. U told u that kpeku man Muhammad is a prophet? That kpeku man Muhammad wey no baff through out him life na so so leg e watch and to dey Bleep small small dirty girl's. U can't compare Jesus who work with men wey mant with your simp mamamed wey dey stay for ashawo hotel. That one na prophet? Tell me one prophecie wey e prophecy.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Ok. Hezbollah ll collect soon.
For now, take ya nuke. 🔥
Mumu.
Tell your slave-masters to go and attack them first.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Padipadi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Postinor:
bleep u, bleep all useless nigerian pastors,bleep all brainwashed nigerian christain jews, and bleep ur mama ur papa, and u
You see.
You all hated Christians deep down your throats but want them to support Hamas. How can Christians support terrorists. Una dey ment?
Oya start your rubbish in Nigeria. To nuke you dey hungry me fa!
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
very very happy 😁😁. U told u that kpeku man Muhammad is a prophet? That kpeku man Muhammad wey no baff through out him life na so so leg e watch and to dey Bleep small small dirty girl's. U can't compare Jesus who work with men wey mant with your simp mamamed wey dey stay for ashawo hotel. That one na prophet? Tell me one prophecie wey e prophecy.
And na "holy spirit" gave the mother of your "god" belle,abi na illegitimate son.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Padipadi(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

Mumu.
Tell your slave-masters to go and attack them first.
No worry. Body go tell you.
But do not you want to be a matyr. Make I locate you nuke you naa!
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

grin
Sorry,I can feel your pain.Just ask your slave-masters why are they reluctant to attack Hezbollah.
u know why? Because they are not terrorist like u. Hope you get your answer now. He sha Allah bombing will start again by next week Friday. All Arab Islamic terrorist must go to hell including the one am quoting right now. Please Israel don't spearl them they all deserve to die
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
I love this news
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

No worry. Body go tell you.
But do not you want to be a matyr. Make I locate you nuke you naa!
Go and nuke your slave-masters,they will appreciate it.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

grin
I guess Afghanistan and it women will feel my pain too. Useless Islamic terrorist
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Padipadi(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

Go and nuke your slave-masters,they will appreciate it.
Hamas pikin drop location n collect ya nuke in piss!
Dint you want 72 virgins again?
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

And na "holy spirit" gave the mother of your "god" belle,abi na illegitimate son.
as a mamamuda terrorist disciple your head no go fit carry the understanding because of too much terrorism wey that theif mamamed don take baptized u. Oyawerey inconsequential Muslim terrorist
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Ayodeoba: 11:16pm On Nov 22, 2023
Righteousness2:
I don't know why Hezebollah wants to destroy Lebanon.

Israel has been warning that they would return Lebanon back to stone age if Hezebillah does not behave.
some politician in Lebanon are also are warning hezebollah.

The pictures from gaza should be clear enough to make Hezebollah terrorists behave themselves.

UN itself is not doing enough to uphold their own resolutions. When ISRAEL hits everybody will begin to start singing lamentations.

These terrorists surrounding Israel should know and understand by now that ISRAEL is in her GOD given inheritance and is not going anywhere.
It is a Covenant between GOD and their Fathers.
No Jupiter, spirit or man can take them away from there.

To take out from being a nation, you must have to stop the Sun, moon, stars etc from doing doing their work.

[b]

hoeloriburuku prophet, Israel can kill thousands of babies, old people and defenseless people but don’t want to die? Soon israel will be relocated away from that region again to Africa
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
u know why? Because they are not terrorist like u. Hope you get your answer now. He sha Allah bombing will start again by next week Friday. All Arab Islamic terrorist must go to hell including the one am quoting right now. Please Israel don't spearl them they all deserve to die
Did you just said israhell is not a terrorist state?Whaoh,it is either your ignorance is irredeemable or your hypocrisy stank to high heaven.
I don't need to talk too much,just google Irgun and Haganah,those are the two Zionist terrorist organization that was used to terrorized,massacre and ethnic cleansed the Palestinians and used to create the current state of Israel.
Israhell was created on the blood and tears of Palestinians as a result of the atrocities of those two terrorist groups.Irgun metamorphosed to the current ruling Likud party and Haganah terrorists are the basis of the current IDF.
If you don't know history,please endeavor to know it,so you lot will not come and embarrass your lineage and faith on public forum like this.
I always laugh at most of you people ignorance.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ayodeoba:
hoeloriburuku prophet, Israel can kill thousands of babies, old people and defenseless people but don’t want to die? Soon israel will be relocated away from that region again to Africa
not surprised as prophecied by fake prophet mamamed abi?
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 11:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
I guess Afghanistan and it women will feel my pain too. Useless Islamic terrorist
grin
I am loving this.
You are really entertaining me.
Keep it up.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Singhabele: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Isreal no get joy. All those hezbollah are only working with emotions not brains. If war start the devastation Lebanon will recieve Gaza people will be jubilatiing they own is heaven were Lebanon is .

Within the first 72hrs of Combat after F35 and F16 dance over the skies of Lebanon is only black thick smoke that people will be seeing such dat hezbollah will not even see weapons to use.

Is only Iran that looks little bit strong but they still have fear after wat happen in Iraq and Afghanistan. The difference is US will bring the war to Iran doorstep.

Even Russia will look the other way wen jungle mature.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Ayodeoba: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
Padipadi:

Really. You must be in Arab planet only, bloody islámist gay.
Let them free IDF and Hezbollah. That's when you ll know the world are just keeping quiet cos they are tired of islámists. Even in Nigeria here, you and your people are a plague.
israel are only good at hitting from afar and run away, if hezbollah gets hold of a strong air defense, israel is doomed
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
as a mamamuda terrorist disciple your head no go fit carry the understanding because of too much terrorism wey that theif mamamed don take baptized u. Oyawerey inconsequential Muslim terrorist
grin
You will do well as a comedian,sheeple.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Ayodeoba: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
sslcrypt:

Fvck your useless linage. Product of Sodom and Gomorrah.
israel practices gay and lesbianism but Islam forbids it. Now tell me the product of soddom and Gomorrah
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

Did you just said israhell is not a terrorist state?Whaoh,it is either your ignorance is irredeemable or your hypocrisy stank to high heaven.
I don't need to talk too much,just google Irgun and Haganah,those are the two Zionist terrorist organization that was used to terrorized,massacre and ethnic cleansed the Palestinians and used to create the current state of Israel.
Israhell was created on the blood and tears of Palestinians as a result of the atrocities of those two terrorist groups.Irgun metamorphosed to the current ruling Likud party and Haganah terrorists are the basis of the current IDF.
If you don't know history,please endeavor to know it,so you lot will not come and embarrass your lineage and faith on public forum like this.
I always laugh at most of you people ignorance.
insha Allah bombing will start again by Friday next week all Arab Islamic Muslim terrorist must exist the surface of the earth insha Allah
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Ayodeoba: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
not surprised as prophecied by fake prophet mamamed abi?
there is a reason why they re being relocated to different countries
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

grin
You will do well as a comedian,sheeple.
inside allaja your mothers hairy pantie abi?. Son of a mamameda terrorist wasted erection.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by peculiar2233: 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Keep crying 😭😂😄
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
insha Allah bombing will start again by Friday next week all Arab Islamic Muslim terrorist must exist the surface of the earth insha Allah
I am very sure you didn't read what I posted,before you type this jargon.
If indeed you read it and you posted this jargons afterwards,then your case is irredeemable,because you and your likes are firmly in the back pocket of israhell and US,no matter what they do they are always right,even if they grab your ancestral land and evict you and your family,they will be always right.
SMH,your case is irredeemable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel So Sad About The Queen's Death, I Dont Even Know Her / Russian Govt, Struggling Under Sanctions, Asks India For Supplies To Key Sectors / Saudi Prince Sues Forbes For Underestimating His Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.