Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria (788 Views)

2023:Nigerians Are Insulting Me,I Don't Want To Have High Blood Pressure:Tinubu / APC Leaders, El-rufai, Ganduje Meet In Kaduna To Pressure Tinubu On His Choice / 2023: Diaspora Group Drum Support For Gov. Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Itopalucky(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
A group named Coalition of New Nigeria Diaspora Movement (CNNDM) has announced plan to commence worldwide international protests to expose, shame and pressure Bola Ahmed Tinubu to step down as President of Nigeria.

Attached is a YouTube link to the video of the announcement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WQym3mBd6A?feature=shared

1 Like

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by OkCornel(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Lmao, Tinubu resign?

Tinubu resemble person wey fit get shame?

2 Likes

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by meum: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2023
For more jokes text CNNDM to 4190

Resign ke? ImpossiCANT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Timi Frank and Jackson Ude 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Nackzy: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Over his dead body
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by LegendHero(m): 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
Na only flatty head I dey see.

If they can wake Ojuku of cursed memory in his grave, Tinubu will resign.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Millimann: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
No ooo ... Tinubu must continue to rule for the next 25 years until we see who will first cry blood

Oh.... I heard that the agbado miscreants and their agbaya elders have started crying already. But we dey one side dey laugh.
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Xscape1993(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2023
Who is even Nigeria's president at the moment? Strange men ruling Nigeria. What a big pity!
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by SharingIsLife(m): 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
Millimann:
No ooo ... Tinubu must continue to rule for the next 25 years until we see who will first cry blood

Oh.... I heard that the agbado miscreants and their agbaya elders have started crying already. But we dey one side dey laugh.
Don't insult Yoruba elders. Remember the position of Afenifere during the last election. I'm Igbo FYI.
Zooposki:
Igbo people should leave this man alone. Na only una waka come. Haba.
You promote Igbos when you say stuff like this. It means that whoever stands up for what is right is Igbo. It's because, at your level of thinking, you can't understand that there are fellows like Shehu Ghazali, Aisha Yesufu, Oba of Benin, Pa Ayo, etc who think beyond tribe. Try and up your game little thing. Tribalists suck.

3 Likes

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Don't insult Yoruba elders. Remember the position of Afenifere during the last election. I'm Igbo FYI.

You promote Igbos when you say stuff like this. It means that whoever stands up for what is right is Igbo. It's because, at your level of thinking, you can't understand that there are fellows like Shehu Ghazali, Aisha Yesufu, Oba of Benin, Pa Ayo, etc who think beyond tribe. Try and up your game little thing. Tribalists suck.

Lolz.
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by gratefulheart(m): 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Fools...you shall not end well if you don't.

Itopalucky:
A group named Coalition of New Nigeria Diaspora Movement (CNNDM) has announced plan to commence worldwide international protests to expose, shame and pressure Bola Ahmed Tinubu to step down as President of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by gabbytabby: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jackson Ude way him cell is all set to go.

Make ima continue to talk like person wey dey wear dentures

Spandau:

Borbor Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by accordadoga29(f): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Hehehe

As if they love the zoo.

These igbos should go and rest.

Omoluabis have been flogging them blue-black since the days of Ojukwu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jackson Ude wan cash out. $10million, not bad, not bad
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Tinibu that almost finished nigeria just because of his turn to loot nigeria's common wealth that's who they are expecting to resign?
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Pristine664: 2:29am On Nov 23, 2023
Clowns. grin

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by ariy(m): 2:40am On Nov 23, 2023
Resign in this country?
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by TopBanter: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2023
ariy:
Resign in this country?

Commenting for the sake of commenting alone makes one an idiot. Secondly, we should all try to use the brain God gave us, free of charge, to think before talking.

Fit and proper to ask a leader to resign over gross leadership misconduct and after a leader has failed woefully after adequate time in charge

Which applies to Tinubu, in power for six months, to validate this resignation drive we know is mainly driven (99% at least) by Igbos?
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Throwback: 3:48am On Nov 23, 2023
Atiku is so desperate that he will end his life in a jail cell for treason.

2 Likes

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by TopBanter: 4:15am On Nov 23, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

As if they love the zoo.

These igbos should go and rest.

Omoluabis have been flogging them blue-black since the days of Ojukwu

Precisely. They hate the “Zoo” passionately but now want to use opportunism to head it. Comical that Igbos think others don’t see through them.

They have merely set themselves back another two decades with Obi because their election antics is same as their civil war fck-up that made many decide Igbos are highly covetous, intolerant, opportunistic and unfit to lead a religiously diverse and multicultural society.

Obi only did well because time has made a new generation ignorant of just how bad, dishonest and murderously greedy Igbos are.

Unfortunately “Yes daddy” and “religious war” Obi and his hate mob have given Nigerians today a reminder of the behavior of Azikiwe, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Aguyi Ironsi ,Ojukwu etal that have been the most negatively pivotal to get Nigeria where she is today.

From Azikiwe killing the secession clause to Nzeogwu “Igbo coup” onwards to Ironsi unification decree and Ojukwu civil war of greed over commandeering Niger Delta oil wealth, it is all negative with Igbos forgotten by todays generation Obi and Obidients have now sent a timely reminder to.

What Obidients and most Igbos showed because of desperation to see Obi in Aso Rock, from intolerantly bullying and threatening others to insulting leaders and their culture/religion/ethnic group, is too bad and reminiscent of the “Igbo coup”.

They are talking of Obi for 2027 but most Igbos don’t realize they will pay for their recent behavior same as the civil war scarred many Nigerians from lending Igbos support to lead our nation.

Let Obi run in 2027 and campaign in the North he declared “religious war” against. Chinedu, now openly exposed as a Yoruba-hating bigot who does not “think in Yoruba”, should also run too to replace Sanwo Olu in 2027. I want to check something 😎😎😎
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Mynd44: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Timi Frank and Jackson Ude.

Atiku boys as usual.

What do theu have in common, theu are running from the law in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by YorubaDemonswag: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Let him continue his madness,is he at fault? No be those foolish Yoruba who no know Igbo for what they're, see the way he threw all Yoruba who supported his Agulu fraud under bus.
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by SharingIsLife(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Let him continue his madness,is he at fault? No be those foolish Yoruba who no know Igbo for what they're, see the way he threw all Yoruba who supported his Agulu fraud under bus.
You are like him. You also threw me under the bus for defending the Yoruba elders.
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by YorubaDemonswag: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:

You are like him. You also threw me under the bus for defending the Yoruba elders.

Okay I heard you, we're like this because some of your people think they can do what they did to Northerner undert Buhari,we're not quite Northerner and we will return volcano for fire. If not madness, I wonder why someone in one isolated red mud enclave will think he can tell me who to vote for.
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2023
Millimann:

cursed people, all igbos are cursed, thank God I no Bleep that useless girl again
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Step down and have Shettima.
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Difrent: 7:22am On Nov 23, 2023
TopBanter:

Precisely. They hate the “Zoo” passionately but now want to use opportunism to head it. Comical that Igbos think others don’t see through them.

They have merely set themselves back another two decades with Obi because their election antics is same as their civil war fck-up that made many decide Igbos are highly covetous, intolerant, opportunistic and unfit to lead a religiously diverse and multicultural society.

Obi only did well because time has made a new generation ignorant of just how bad, dishonest and murderously greedy Igbos are.

Unfortunately “Yes daddy” and “religious war” Obi and his hate mob have given Nigerians today a reminder of the behavior of Azikiwe, Kaduna Nzeogwu, Aguyi Ironsi ,Ojukwu etal that have been the most negatively pivotal to get Nigeria where she is today.

From Azikiwe killing the secession clause to Nzeogwu “Igbo coup” onwards to Ironsi unification decree and Ojukwu civil war of greed over commandeering Niger Delta oil wealth, it is all negative with Igbos forgotten by todays generation Obi and Obidients have now sent a timely reminder to.

What Obidients and most Igbos showed because of desperation to see Obi in Aso Rock, from intolerantly bullying and threatening others to insulting leaders and their culture/religion/ethnic group, is too bad and reminiscent of the “Igbo coup”.

They are talking of Obi for 2027 but most Igbos don’t realize they will pay for their recent behavior same as the civil war scarred many Nigerians from lending Igbos support to lead our nation.

Let Obi run in 2027 and campaign in the North he declared “religious war” against. Chinedu, now openly exposed as a Yoruba-hating bigot who does not “think in Yoruba”, should also run too to replace Sanwo Olu in 2027. I want to check something 😎😎😎

Couldn't have been said better.
Na those "I'm Yoruba but ...." be the most foolish. Pa adebanjo or bode George have an ax to grind with BAT how do you expect them to support him.
It still baffles me how anyone well educated can convince themselves that Obi is a better administrator that PBAT....how now

Thank God he came his rightful third position
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2023
seunmsg:
Timi Frank and Jackson Ude 🤣🤣🤣
I did not even watch the video. They have moved on from the certificate saga.
Re: Diaspora Group To Pressure Tinubu To Step Down As President Of Nigeria by IVORY2009(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2023
Itopalucky:

Stupid YouTubeer, wants you to watch fake videos grin grin cash out time 😁

(1) (2) (Reply)

Minister Write Accountant General, Directs Payment Of Public Funds To Private Ac / Florence And Ibadan / Tinubu WHERE ARE THE CNG BUSES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.