Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Lands Seized For Over 56 Years , Recovered By The GOD Of CHOSEN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lands Seized For Over 56 Years , Recovered By The GOD Of CHOSEN (93 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lands Seized For Over 56 Years , Recovered By The GOD Of CHOSEN by Gospelpreacher1: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
INCREDIBLE!!! LANDS SEIZED FOR OVER 56 YEARS, RECOVERED STRESSLESSLY BY THE GOD OF CHOSEN

Our sister came to testify on the incredible move and Power of the Mystery working GOD of CHOSEN.

According to her, Her father had some lands about 3 of them. They were seized and taken from him.

These battles of these land have been even before she was born. Even her three older siblings, the matter began before they were born.
Her father died in course of the battle.
The matter of the land has been since the times of biafra.

When she became a CHOSEN her mother told her about the issue.
According to our Sister, she tabled the matter to the GOD of CHOSEN.

She said In the course of one of the crusades, she heard a sister who testified on how the GOD of CHOSEN recovered their land for them.

According to Her, the sister said that in course of their land issues, she took sand from the land and went to the LORD'S CHOSEN Headquaters program and used it as a point of Contact asking the GOD of CHOSEN to recover their land. And indeed they got their land back .

Our sister said she decided to do same. She went to the 3 lands. Got sands from them and travelled all the way to Lagos from the east for a crusade at the LORD'S CHOSEN Headquaters. She also used it as a point of Contact and asked the GOD of CHOSEN to do the impossible.

Our sister said she had even forgotten about the prayers and land but something Mysterious began to happen.

The families of the people who took the land all these years began to look for them.
They began to give people message that they should inform our sister and her Family to please come and take back their lands.

This one will say pls tell them to come take their lands. My hand no de again.
Another will tell people, pls tell them to come take their land, I am no more doing.

TODAY their land that was taken for over 56 YRS has been recovered. They are now in full possession of their property.

NO STORY!!
ONLY THE MYSTERY WORKING GOD OF CHOSEN CAN DO THIS!
We Return all the Glory and Honor to HIS Great and MIGHTHY Name.

I don't know what the devil or his agents has seized from you.
I don't know who is threatening on top your possession.
I admonish you to Run to the GOD OF CHOSEN. HE IS MIGHTHY To Save, Heal, Deliver, Liberate, BLESS and turn your sorrows to JOY.

A Great opportunity to ENCOUNTER l the GOD of CHOSEN is here. Happening live this coming weekend , Saturday and Sunday..

Title: IT IS OVER!!
Date: 25th and 26th of November 2023.

Venue: The LORD'S CHOSEN REVIVAL GROUND CHOSEN ESTATE,
OSHODI-APAPA EXPRESSWAY BY IJESHA BUS STOP, LAGOS NIGERIA.

MINISTERING LIVE IS GOD'S Anointed Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka

TIME IS 8AM.

DO NOT MISS FOR ANYTHING ON EARTH.

GOD OF CHOSEN IS SO GREAT.
COME and BE BLESSED.
THE GOD OF CHOSEN ANSWERS PRAYER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCKcMB45o2I?si=NSG7b0i7lJIsr4Kv

Re: Lands Seized For Over 56 Years , Recovered By The GOD Of CHOSEN by Nackzy: 8:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
Story, Americans don't believe in all this shit, that's how the other day in my area church people came to pray for transformer so it will not blow again

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2023,hope You Are Following / Nigeria, Afghanistan… List Of Most Prayerful Nations In The World / Dangers Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.