Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What You Should Know About Peptic Ulcers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Should Know About Peptic Ulcers (156 Views)

The Danger Of Bleeding (peptic) Ulcers In The Stomach / Herbal Treatments For Stomach Ulcers Or Peptic Ulcers / See How CBD Oil Helped For Pains From Peptic Ulcers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Peptic Ulcers by FRANELCLINIC: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2023
I see a lot of posts about ulcers here on Nairaland, and I feel I should speak and say what I know.
I am not saying I am the most knowledgeable on the subject, but I know a few things that can help those suffering from this condition.
First of all, if you like what you read, like and share to assist others. And contact Franel Natural Health Services through our contact ID below.

Peptic ulcers (stomach, duodenal, esophageal ulcers) are ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract. Other ulcers affecting the digestive tract include ulcerative colitis—I don't know why it isn't classified under peptic ulcers when it seems like it is after all.

Peptic ulcers isn't caused by eating peppery, or spicy foods. Actually, No. But they can aggravate the symptoms in those who ALREADY have the disease.

So what causes peptic ulcers? For one thing, as we grow older, we are more likely to get peptic ulcers as a consequence of aging process and bodily malfunctioning.
Besides that, the intake of painkillers can lead to ulcers overtime. Here's how it works: painkillers work by inhibiting the production of a substance called prostaglandins. However, this substance works to protect the stomach from acid produced when we eat. So, when it's production is inhibited, not only will we feel less pain, but our stomach will be exposed to the stomach acids when we eat, and when this is done repeatedly, it will lead to ulcer formation. These things mean that “stomach ulcers get worse when we eat.” IT IS DUODENAL ULCERS THAT GET BETTER WHEN WE EAT because of the alkaline fluid the pancreas releases along with the pancreatic enzyme, to aid food digestion.

Women are more likely to get ulcers than men because women are very likely to use strong painkillers during menstruation. Another reason we might use painkillers is after exercise.

Another thing that can cause peptic ulcers is stress. So, let us learn to live a calm and quiet slow-paced life, not a hectic one. Remember, your boss or your teacher or whoever it is that is requiring you to hurry WILL NOT face the consequences of living a stressful life. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL.
Life is not a sprint, it is a marathon. The greatest minds in this life didn't achieve greatness overnight. It was a slow, long process of taking two steps forward and one step backward, of learning to stand again when they fall.
It is said that it takes 10,000 hours of work, or 7 years, for one to achieve true expertise in his niche. Now, whether that is true or not, one thing remains true: THE ONLY PERSON IN CHARGE OF YOUR HEALTH IS YOURSELF. GIVE IT PRIORITY.

We at FRANEL NATURAL HEALTH SERVICES have remedies available for ulcers and also have painkiller remedies that comes with no side effects.
Thanks for reading.
Wish you a good health.

(1) (Reply)

Kasly Qingwen Capsule - ₦15,360 / Cardiologist In Jaipur-dr. Manoj Godara / Foods That Burn Belly Fat In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.