Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC (424 Views)

Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) / Ekiti 2018: House Of Reps Member, Others Dump PDP For APC / Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card And Campaigned For APC (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by Whalis: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2023
During the era of PDP the judiciary was sympathetic with the opposition. The judiciary was the hope of opposition.
This is not the case today with the judiciary. It surprises me how APC would conduct an election, ended up not winning in an election they all appointed all the umpires and then judiciary will turn to give them victory.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by MyMouth(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2023
The opposition gave judiciary the ammunitions to use
Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by Bobloco: 11:15am On Nov 23, 2023
MyMouth:
The opposition gave judiciary the ammunitions to use
How?
Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by MyMouth(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

How?
When the parties do not do the right thing like in the case of plateau. How can you disobey a court order and expect to get justice from that same court??

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by Bobloco: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2023
MyMouth:

When the parties do not do the right thing like in the case of plateau. How can you disobey a court order and expect to get justice from that same court??

No court order was disobeyed

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by MyMouth(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

No court order was disobeyed

There was a court order nullifying the PDP Congress held in plateau state. Instead of them to repeat the Congress in the 17 LGAs, they did for only 5.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by Bobloco: 11:51am On Nov 23, 2023
MyMouth:

There was a court order nullifying the PDP Congress held in plateau state. Instead of them to repeat the Congress in the 17 LGAs, they did for only 5.

Did the people, I mean the remaining 12 LGA's go back to the court to cry that their party, the PDP did a repeat congress only in 5 lga's leaving them out.

How does it concern the APC that PDP didn't do a repeat congress in 12 LGA's

why is the APC taking Panadol over an internal issue of PDP, a pre election issue for that matter and getting favourable judgement at an election tribunal specifically created for that purpose.

Look at it objectively, don't be carried away by emotions

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by MyMouth(m): 12:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Did the people, I mean the remaining 12 LGA's go back to the court to cry that their party, the PDP did a repeat congress only in 5 lga's leaving them out.

why is the APC taking Panadol over an internal issue of PDP, a pre election issue for that matter and getting favourable judgement at an election tribunal specifically created for that purpose.

Am not being carried away by emotions, jus stating that case as it is, left for me, the PDP governor has started well and would definitely perform far better then Lalong, but the law is the law
Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by Chinjo2: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Judicial Bandits.

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by garfield1: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

True but pdp disobeyed a court order which is general and not a party matter.pdp has no structure in plateau to field or sponsor candidates
Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by Bobloco: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2023
garfield1:

True but pdp disobeyed a court order which is general and not a party matter.pdp has no structure in plateau to field or sponsor candidates

No court order was disobeyed bro

I believe that the court were misled to arrive at the judgement and we are hoping that the supreme court will do justice to it

1 Like

Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
All of them are same both apc and pdp
They should all get out abeg!
Re: Judiciary Finishing The Fight For APC by fuckJones(f): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Whalis:
During the era of PDP the judiciary was sympathetic with the opposition. The judiciary was the hope of opposition.
This is not the case today with the judiciary. It surprises me how APC would conduct an election, ended up not winning in an election they all appointed all the umpires and then judiciary will turn to give them victory.
stop masturbating in the afternoon

(1) (Reply)

Is Water Production Business Viable?? Please Advise Me. / Tinubu Must Resign Group Insist On Tinubu Resignation, As Corruption Increases / Terrorists Kill Nigerian Government School Principal In Kaduna For Resisting Abd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.