Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,157 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pls I Need Your Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need Your Advice (699 Views)

Is This A Crime Or Not?nairalanders, I Need Your Advice(photos) / Drop Your Advice For Nairaland Here / After Marriage Wife Discovered Husband To Be Impotent,your Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Advice by Otunba1k: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2011
Pls nairalanders. What type of profitable business can one do in Lagos with #500,000. I live arround Ikotun area pls tell me the best area and why.
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by shexyvin(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
why don't you invest two-third of your money on wears; shoes clothes and trousers and i think of you relocating to places like Ikeja where you will not struggle to get enough traffic customers to earn your profit

secondly you can go into internet marketing like creating, branding of e-books within a matter of minutes and promoting it to as many people as possible both online and offline, while making atleast 100,000 naira monthly

OR to design your website within a matter of an hour, WITHOUT ANY PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, optimize it and start making money from it immediately.
this material are made cheap for you to really help you.
IT IS AVAILABLE FOR you AT HALF THE REAL PRICE BECAUSE YOU ARE A NAIRALANDER
Visit: www.mybestinternetsuccess.com
Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Bumken(f): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2011
Meanwhile, if you are faced with financial predicament know that you are at your last bus stop.
The economic situation of Nigeria is at it's apex level. Government that was to cater for the welfare of it's citizens especially, the unemployed and less privelldge could not guarrantee such protection since capital are constantly spent on recurrent bases which implies the maintenance of existing facilities which are already over staff but had it been there is light and many investors comes in to invest standard of living might have improved since there will be series of jobs to choose from. This is for the people to know that government itself is yet to come up with a reliable blueprint of next line of action since the unemployment and poverty rate is devastating and kept growing, so the earlier an individual secures his or her financial future the better.
This book will teach how to generate great income online without spending a dime. It will show you step by step guideline on how to operate so you won't find it difficult. There are great living witness to internet capital generation potentials and this is what the masses are yet to tap from so starting earlier is perfect. This is what people used to make big money online.
I wish i could sound so sweet as to entice you but am not that type as i believe in what i have to offer as well as believe that your financial status will change adversely after reading this book.
To grab a copy of the book, simply pay 3000 naira to my Zenith bank account, 2000727435, name: Obiaku Christopher. After payment text your name, email address and the bank name and slip number to the mobile phone numbers: 08038440288, 08095854528 or email: obunikechris@yahoo.com for verification. Please, don't send fake bank slip numbers. Once your message is received the profitable book will be forwarded into your email i.d.
Home delivery is available at the rate of 7000 naira due to logistic and package cost.
I wish you success as you take a new step into a new financial world.
Best regards,
Chris

Re: Pls I Need Your Advice by Bumken(f): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2011
Meanwhile, if you are faced with financial predicament know that you are at your last bus stop.
The economic situation of Nigeria is at it's apex level. Government that was to cater for the welfare of it's citizens especially, the unemployed and less privelldge could not guarrantee such protection since capital are constantly spent on recurrent bases which implies the maintenance of existing facilities which are already over staff but had it been there is light and many investors comes in to invest standard of living might have improved since there will be series of jobs to choose from. This is for the people to know that government itself is yet to come up with a reliable blueprint of next line of action since the unemployment and poverty rate is devastating and kept growing, so the earlier an individual secures his or her financial future the better.
This book will teach how to generate great income online without spending a dime. It will show you step by step guideline on how to operate so you won't find it difficult. There are great living witness to internet capital generation potentials and this is what the masses are yet to tap from so starting earlier is perfect. This is what people used to make big money online.
I wish i could sound so sweet as to entice you but am not that type as i believe in what i have to offer as well as believe that your financial status will change adversely after reading this book.
To grab a copy of the book, simply pay 3000 naira to my Zenith bank account, 2000727435, name: Obiaku Christopher. After payment text your name, email address and the bank name and slip number to the mobile phone numbers: 08038440288, 08095854528 or email: obunikechris@yahoo.com for verification. Please, don't send fake bank slip numbers. Once your message is received the profitable book will be forwarded into your email i.d.
Home delivery is available at the rate of 7000 naira due to logistic and package cost.
I wish you success as you take a new step into a new financial world.
Best regards,
Chris

(1) (Reply)

Dont 4get Me / Youwin Is For Real! / Lover Boy Flies To Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.