Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Is The Tech Community Facing An Unusual Challenge Or Persecution? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is The Tech Community Facing An Unusual Challenge Or Persecution? (174 Views)

Blockchainappsdeveloper's Ruling The Tech Industry By Providing Crypto Services / What To Do If You Are Facing Small Dots Problem On Your Dell Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Tech Community Facing An Unusual Challenge Or Persecution? by rockok: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2023
I have noticed some sort of contempt for tech around my community. There's this effort to get me out of tech to the extent where I am being insulted, threatened, placed under the worse form of psychological abuse. I guess it has a lot to do with where I stay. Does this seem unusual? If you had have the same experience please let me know. How did you cope with it? The most difficult aspect is that it's within a higher institution.
Re: Is The Tech Community Facing An Unusual Challenge Or Persecution? by Father4all: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2023
Are you using your skills against them?
Re: Is The Tech Community Facing An Unusual Challenge Or Persecution? by rockok: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Father4all:
Are you using your skills against them?
No way. I still can't rap my head around the reason why they are after me. I don't want to come to conclusion but I just wish I leave soon.
Re: Is The Tech Community Facing An Unusual Challenge Or Persecution? by udemzyudex(m): 10:32am On Nov 25, 2023
What are you really into?
You do repairs?

(1) (Reply)

Get A Dedicated Graphics System For Just 100k / Quick Sells Medicines / Become A Pro In Computer Repairs While At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.