Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th (11709 Views)

It's Not Our Intention To Defend The Naira - Cardoso Speaks On Foreign Reserves / Disquiet In CBN As Cardoso Retires ‘Emefiele’s Directors’ / Black Market Welcomes Cardoso With ₦960/$1, P2P Now ₦970/$1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by DMTtechnologies: 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by djon78(m): 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
Joker, when I knew this man was a joker was when he went for senate screening and he was asked question on his plans as CBN governor and all he was speaking was just English grammar without direction and specifics and I just said to myself this guy a joker.

3 months later dollar hit 1200 from 700 and still climbing

You see after Soludo and Sanusi who were both Economists

Misfits have been handling the CBN

Okonjo iweala is an Economist too very sound

Past two US Federal Reserve Chairmen ( US Equivalent to CBN governor): Bernancke and Janet Yalen were all sound Economists

Economists run monetary policies fluently and efficiently
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by Fearyourcreator: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
Joker, when I knew this man was a joker was when he went for senate screening and he was asked question on his plans as CBN governor and all he was speaking was just English grammar without direction and specifics and I just said to myself this guy a joker.

Your type Sabi blame every body and una no dey Sabi anything
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by sotall(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
twilliamx:

Nothing in your life will change if you keep up this line of thought
My life is better than yours and anyone ever born in your lineage

1 Like

Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by twilliamx(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
sotall:

My life is better than yours and anyone ever born in your lineage
Indeed.. no need to argue but learn to be an optimist
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by Chetas81(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jimoh7555:
Good but should but the country right back on track
PRODUCTION LINE IS THE SOLUTIONS TO THE NIGERIAN PROBLEM, IMPORTATION WON'T HELP ANYONE ONLY NIGERIANS PRACTICE THIS IDEA OF IMPORTATION, INSTEAD OF PRODUCTION
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by frog12: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
this na joke. what is the point of this? grin grin

Brendaniel:

Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by Brendaniel: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

And you dey argue.
This is Nov na, announced Sept 15, confirmed Sept 23 by Senate
Exactly 2months today

Whether 2 or 3 months, CBN has been underperforming under his watch....
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by OlujobaSamuel: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Whether 2 or 3 months, CBN has been underperforming under his watch....
I responded to what you stated as fact, not your view of him or his performance.
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by ufuosman(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Tomorrow no far
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by Daystar7: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
This patch patch CBN governor.. nothing dey him head.
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by ezekins: 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
Teenaira:

If Obi is the president and also the CBN governor and you keep warehousing forex, Naira will continue to loose value. So it doesn’t really matter who the president or governor of CBN is.

You have been scammed by the fgn for you to be reasoning this way. The policy of the government is encouraging hoarders and speculators. I maintain that it was wrong for government to had floated naira without having sufficient fx to meet demand. And again the fx inflow of nigeria is not adequate to run a floating currency. Floating of currency means it can be devalued without prior notice and preparation.
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by winnah(f): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2023
LET HIM STAY ONE YEAR THEN BEFORE THERE WILL BE CHANGE BLIND FOOLS
OlujobaSamuel:

And you dey argue.
This is Nov na, announced Sept 15, confirmed Sept 23 by Senate
Exactly 2months today
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by OlujobaSamuel: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2023
winnah:
LET HIM STAY ONE YEAR THEN BEFORE THERE WILL BE CHANGE BLIND FOOLS
You are definitely referring to everyone older than me in your household.
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by Vision101(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
@Brendaniel

[b]3 months later dollar hit 1200 from 700 and still climbing.

@me
Maybe we will sack him and make you next CBN governor. Online experts that have never managed a kiosk business successfully.
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by loswhite(m): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

When was he appointed? Is it up to 3 months?
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by Brendaniel: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

I responded to what you stated as fact, not your view of him or his performance.

Well, his performance is what Nigerians are more concerned about...
Re: Cardoso Unveils CBN Monetary Policy & Economic Outlook For 2024 On Friday, 24th by Brendaniel: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2023
frog12:
this na joke. what is the point of this? grin grin

He is not doing what he is supposed to do....

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOSCOs’ Takeover, CBN Interventions Averted Banks’ Collapse – Stakeholders / I Want To Start A Bike Logistics Business / Small Business Loans - How To Get A Business Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.