Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" (200 Views)

Israeli Woman Attack Popular Christian Preacher For Calling 'Jesus The Messiah'. / Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" by apoti(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2023
The Godly thing to do is to kill you. That’s what the Torah says.”

Video footage captured a verbal altercation that took place when an Israeli approached a group of American Christian preachers who had been stopped by Israeli police for unknown reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq28ZFNzaWM?si=Zi4fSiNcfkzZH2Lk
Re: Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" by immortalcrown(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2023
Those who support Israel with nothing else but with religious sentiments should come here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" by Jimkuti: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2023
So what do you want us to do
Re: Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" by misreal(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
Old story.
You are teaching Christian’s to hate the Jews,but unfortunately Christian’s are taught to love everyone including muslims..
I know to Muslims,it doesn’t make any sense to love a man that hates you.
But it is what it is.
I love my jesus

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" by Shapeaso: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2023
Oh lawd... Jews no get joy again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" by mariovito(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Modern day christians don't know the rivalry between Jews and christians.

When Hitler was hounding them, what did the Roman Catholic church do? Nothing.

When the war was over and Nazis were been hounded, what did the Roman Catholic church do? They opened up their doors as sanctuary to them.

Christians and Jews don't agree,

Jews are almost as discriminatory as Muslims
Re: Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" by apoti(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
misreal:
Old story.
[b]You are teaching Christian’s to hate the Jews,[/b]but unfortunately Christian’s are taught to love everyone including muslims..
I know to Muslims,it doesn’t make any sense to love a man that hates you.
But it is what it is.
I love my jesus

If this is what you got from my post, then I can help you.
PS: I'm not a Muslim, I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Jew Says To Christian Preacher: "The Godly Thing Is For Me To Kill You" by misreal(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2023
apoti:

If this is what you got from my post, then I can help you.
PS: I'm not a Muslim, I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.
I can’t argue your faith with you but one thing I know is this,Muslims on this forum are fund of trying to make Christian’s hate the Jews.

(1) (Reply)

The Egyptian Army Begins Constructing Dirt Berms On Egypt’s Borders With Gaza / North Korea Launches Missile After US Warned Nuke Attacks Would End Kim’s Regime / Egypt Receives A Painful Blow After The War Between Ethiopia And Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.