Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Should Simon Lalong Resign As A Minister? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Simon Lalong Resign As A Minister? (377 Views)

Plateau South: Gov Simon Lalong Loses Senate Bid To Pdp's Bali / Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Simon Lalong (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Simon Lalong Resign As A Minister? by abc115: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Is HE Simon Lalong a Senator or a Minister?

The Appeal Court declared him winner since 7th November. What is happening?

https://twitter.com/mrlurvy/status/1727605804788814095

NASS cases ends at d appeal court. If he refuse to go to senate the seat will be declared vacant nd election will be held to elect another so a burden for INEC. He must go to senate ooh after all he is nt doing anything in d ministry as far as I'm concerned

https://twitter.com/NaijaMoonX/status/1727621334555934849
Re: Should Simon Lalong Resign As A Minister? by dalongjnr: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
My friend is busy doing dirty politics on the plateau.
The game's simple.
They are waiting for the outcome of the supreme court judgement before deciding because, it may likely not go their way as their case in the supreme court is actually 30-40% in their favour. They want a situation whereby, if the lost at the supreme court, then The aspirant, NENTAWE .G would be compensated with the ministerial slot,but if he goes to the Senate, other blocks will fight to capture that slot and that will put his block in a disadvantage position in 2027.
Re: Should Simon Lalong Resign As A Minister? by Bobloco: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2023
dalongjnr:
My friend is busy doing dirty politics on the plateau.
The game's simple.
They are waiting for the outcome of the supreme court judgement before deciding because, it may likely not go their way as their case in the supreme court is actually 30-40% in their favour. They want a situation whereby, if the lost at the supreme court, then The aspirant, NENTAWE .G would be compensated with the ministerial slot,but if he goes to the Senate, other blocks will fight to capture that slot and that will put his block in a disadvantage position in 2027.

Tell me more

Is Lalong considering abandoning his ministerial appointment
Re: Should Simon Lalong Resign As A Minister? by Lovemeharder(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Should Simon Lalong Resign As A Minister? by dalongjnr: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Bobloco:

Tell me more

Is Lalong considering abandoning his ministerial appointment
He collected his certificate yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Military Like Destroying Peoples Property In South East / Enugu Community Youths Beg Govt For Development / How Some Enslaved Yoruba-muslims Fought The Portugese Enslavers(1835). (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.