Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Scam Alert In Qservers Hosting Company - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert In Qservers Hosting Company (382 Views)

Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) / 35 Cultist Slangs And Their Meanings! Know Them, Be At Alert In Grave Situations / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert In Qservers Hosting Company by spywavenoah(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
I have been hosting with www.qservers.net for more than 4 years now. It has been one fraudulent issue to the other. Either they suspended my website when it was not due or they created an extra email address for my client website without my knowledge.

Two months ago they hijacked my account completely changing my email and phone number to their client portal (https://process.qservers.net) used in managing all the websites I have with them. It took me days to convince the tech team that the account belonged to me.

Now, they have refused to revert the changes even after convincing them. Each time I send an email to them, they ask me to wait for their abuse team which has been investigating for Two Months now.

3 of my websites with them have expired and the clients that own the website have paid for it, now I can remit the payment because I can access my account and my clients are threatening my my police.

Re: Scam Alert In Qservers Hosting Company by kingthreat(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
The only 3 hosting companies in Nigeria are whogohost, upperlink and smartweb.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert In Qservers Hosting Company by banjicom(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
spywavenoah:
I have been hosting with www.qservers.net for more than 4 years now. It has been one fraudulent issue to the other. Either they suspended my website when it was not due or they created an extra email address for my client website without my knowledge.

Two months ago they hijacked my account completely changing my email and phone number to their client portal (https://process.qservers.net) used in managing all the websites I have with them. It took me days to convince the tech team that the account belonged to me.

Now, they have refused to revert the changes even after convincing them. Each time I send an email to them, they ask me to wait for their abuse team which has been investigating for Two Months now.

3 of my websites with them have expired and the clients that own the website have paid for it, now I can remit the payment because I can access my account and my clients are threatening my my police.

Qserver is one of the most useless hosting i have ever used. Wetin my eyes see with them my mouth no fit talk am.

If you still have the login to your WordPress admin dashboard i can't teach you a way to easily backup your site and migrate to a ne hosting.
Re: Scam Alert In Qservers Hosting Company by spywavenoah(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
kingthreat:
The only 3 hosting companies in Nigeria are whogohost, upperlink and smartweb.

I'm even begging them to allow transfer my domains but they refuse
Re: Scam Alert In Qservers Hosting Company by spywavenoah(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2023
banjicom:

Qserver is one of the most useless hosting i have ever used. Wetin my eyes see with them my mouth no fit talk am.

If you still have the login to your WordPress admin dashboard i can't teach you a way to easily backup your site and migrate to a ne hosting.

I have 28 company's website am hosting with them 5 have expired and the owners have paid for renewal but i can renew them due to the challenge.

I can't change the dns record of the domains i have with them to a new hosting neither can i unlock the domain register to enable me transfer them
Re: Scam Alert In Qservers Hosting Company by pilo1010: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2023
If these issues of whogohost persists, its like we are going to send them to court oooo.
spywavenoah:

I'm even begging them to allow transfer my domains but they refuse
Re: Scam Alert In Qservers Hosting Company by olu122: 4:18pm On Apr 28
Purchase your domain name and hosting without any downtime or suspension check price here :-- https://namevitech.com

(1) (Reply)

Four Suspected Traffic Robbers Were Arrested On Christmas Eve. / Nigerian Army Contradicts Self On Recovery Of Weapons From Murdered 17 Soldiers / In Anambra, Hunters Recover Stolen Toyota Corolla At Nise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.