Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Still On My Tortoise Issue - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Still On My Tortoise Issue (331 Views)

A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures) / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On My Tortoise Issue by PEETAS(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2023
As i earlier said on this plattform about a small tortoise i caught last week, the size is a palm of a man. Truly i don't if the tortoise is eating because i tried most of it local food and vegetables but it seems not to be eating. Please what should i do because am thinking of returning it back to the bush where i found it. I put it in a bucket with half sand which i wet it with water and the tortoise will go underground while its food is on top.
Re: Still On My Tortoise Issue by Patented: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
PEETAS:
As i earlier said on this plattform about a small tortoise i caught last week, the size is a palm of a man. Truly i don't if the tortoise is eating because i tried most of it local food and vegetables but it seems not to be eating. Please what should i do because am thinking of returning it back to the bush where i found it. I put it in a bucket with half sand which i wet it with water and the tortoise will go underground while its food is on top.

is it a Tortise or a Turtle? knowing that will inform the response

Post the picture. and what was the description of the environment you caught it?
Re: Still On My Tortoise Issue by spinna: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
So you feel nairaland is best? I think Google is your friend here..first try to know the name if the species..then search for creating an ideal environment for it

Some on nairaland could mock that you should have eaten it
Re: Still On My Tortoise Issue by spinna: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
So you feel nairaland is best? I think Google is your friend here..first try to know the name if the species..then search for creating an ideal environment for it and its diet in the wild, as well as domesticated options

Some on nairaland could mock that you should have eaten it
Re: Still On My Tortoise Issue by PEETAS(m): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
I have returned it this morning to the particular spot i picked it in the bush. let it not die of hunger because it refused to eat. Thanks for concern.

2 Likes

Re: Still On My Tortoise Issue by Tochex101(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
PEETAS:
I have returned it this morning to the particular spot i picked it in the bush. let it not die of hunger because it refused to eat. Thanks for concern.
Very thoughtful .......kudos.

(1) (Reply)

Male Brindle Boerboel About 6to7 Months Needed In Ibadan. / Need A Female Gsd For Mating / Adult Female Slant Back Gsd For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.