Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman (8204 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Pays Thank You Visit To The Onojie Of Irrua (Photos) / We Accept Supreme Court Verdict – Gov Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by kennyz247(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2023
Nothing last forever
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by SolomonGrandi: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2023
Bobloco:
In the words of an APC lawmaker “We have gone to Appeal Court and the final destination is the Supreme Court and we will meet there. That is where we will know whom they know and they will know whom we know”.

Name the lawmaker
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by aylipple: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2023
Not yet Uhuru, Gov. Sule. David Ombugadu may just get his tribunal ruling - which declared him winner - restored by the Supreme Court.

If there's anyone's election victory that I expected to be upturned by the courts, Nasarawa, Ogun & Kaduna were suspect.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by FreeStuffsNG: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2023
okrote4real:

This APC Chairman is really good and fortunate. Now we can see why Asiwaju Tinubu loves him and trusts him. Congrats sir.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by PepeXKermit: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2023
Xscape1993:
The evil party call APC has succeeded in turning our judiciary into political party.

Lmao.. omo una go hear am for that nigeria. I dont feel sorry for anyone living in Nigeria at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by Daddyyin: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2023
Alaigbo:
I am telling you my brother especially when they reinstated the Pandora criminal Peter Obi the last Zamfara n Bayelsa governor.

Don't mind the cry cry babies
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by Bobloco: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2023
SolomonGrandi:

Name the lawmaker

Yusuf Gagdi
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by Daddyyin: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2023
PepeXKermit:

Lmao.. omo una go hear am for that nigeria. I dont feel sorry for anyone living in Nigeria at the moment.

Heya! Your sorry dey generate money?
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by MrALIVE: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2023
The judiciary is under lock and key under Tinubu....thun*der fir*e you if you come here to counter this.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by stuffs2002: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2023
id4sho:
Judiciary is now our problem undecided

The way it was our problem whem Peter Obi won his cases in the courts
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by Inosky: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Thank you for delivering on the criminality scripts ready and sealed by the judges.
Preparing for the big one, bribing the judiciary judges too to conclude on the matter once and for all.
APC=JUDICIARY=INEC
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by stuffs2002: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:
APC is living and ruling on borrowed time.
2027 will tell!

After Tinubu himself, the second biggest reason Tinubu won was Obi.

Obi will contest again in 2027 and the same thing that happened in 2023 will only repeat itself.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by stuffs2002: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2023
israelmao:
The executive is now the one dictating to the judiciary,they tell which elec tion to affirm and nullify.Nigerian government is being ruled by a drug baron and you can't expect a drug baron to fall in line with the rule of law.

Peter Obi started it when he won his court cases
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by Saao(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2023
Xscape1993:
The evil party call APC has succeeded in turning our judiciary into political party.
I don't blame APC blame judicially themselves. If they are not corrupt APC won't capitalize on their weaknesses

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by waveman2: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2023
Tinubu held lagos with the help of ordinary inec rec,police commissioner,and judges in lagos state then thug.What will happen now he is in charge of the whole nigeria and all their heads.opposition should just forget about contesting in 2027 if they don't have the balls to take it by hook or crook.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by israelmao(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Peter Obi started it when he won his court cases
Please clear your burden of ambiguity.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by dbestcno(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2023
okrote4real:

Nigeria Don enter real one chance. Instead of praying for a better country, we should be begging God to remove these evil men from this earth. That's the foundation of good Nigeria
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by abobote: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2023
APC has bought everything
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by Banter1(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2023
Gandola the chief justice of Nigeria
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by Entusky(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2023
The caliphate has won again
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by stuffs2002: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2023
israelmao:

Please clear your burden of ambiguity.

There is no ambiguity anywhere.

If judiciary is bad because Obi lost a court case, then judiciary was bad when Obi won his court cases.

I can safely tell you that Obi must have been the one that curropted the Judiciary.

Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by kennylagos(m): 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
The two abdullahis look alike in this pic (Ganduje and Sule)
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by israelmao(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

There is no ambiguity anywhere.

If judiciary is bad because Obi lost a court case, then judiciary was bad when Obi won his court cases.

I can safely tell you that Obi must have been the one that curropted the Judiciary.

You can't use ambiguity to clear off ambiguity so take your rest and engage your mind until you are able to discern and distill the real meaning in my first reply.And who was in government when Obi won his court case and rule of law was regarded?
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by stuffs2002: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
israelmao:

You can't use ambiguity to clear off ambiguity so take your rest and engage your mind until you are able to discern and distill the real meaning in my first reply.And who was in government when Obi won his court case and rule of law was regarded?

You hupocrissy stinks to the high heavens.

Judiciary is good all the times Obi was wining cases in court but same judiciary is evil the day Obi lost. Same watery case that Obi's lawyers presented at the PEPT

Peter Obi came a distant third and failed to show to the court how he won an election from a third position. Instead he was trying to show to the court how Tinubu was not qualified to contest.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by israelmao(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

You hupocrissy stinks to the high heavens. -

Judiciary is good all the times Obi was wining cases in court but same judiciary is evil the day Obi lost. Same watery case that Obi's lawyers presented at the PEPT

Peter Obi came a distant third and failed to show to the court how he won an election from a third position. Instead he was trying to show to the court how Tinubu was not qualified to contest.

My question was,who was in government when Obi won?Obi failed to show proof or your bloody drug baron bought the judiciary as he bought delegates at the APC presidential convention?
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by stuffs2002: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
israelmao:

My question was,who was in government when Obi won?Obi failed to show proof or your bloody drug baron bought the judiciary as he bought delegates at the APC presidential election?

Wetin dey smell like this... Na your stinking hypocryssy dey ooz...

Obi bought the Judiciary several times long before Tinubu. Obi was the one that started curropting the Judiciary

You must been the one that was used to buy the Judiciary in favour of the ruling party since you know all the details.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by israelmao(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Wetin dey smell like this... Na your stinking hypocryssy dey ooz...

Obi bought the Judiciary several times long before Tinubu. Obi was the one that started curropting the Judiciary

You must been the one that was used to buy the Judiciary in favour of the ruling party since you know all the details.

The recent Appeal Court rulings on governorship election matters have given away your bloody drug baron who runs government as a drug cartel.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by Otunbakayce: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
marlow1962:

Are you going to wait till 2027 before you put an end to the misery they bestowed on you?
This your comment shows how weak majority of Nigerians are, giving your oppressors specific time before you can react to their cruelty.
Let their supporters revolt.
I am not one of those suffering or managing.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by stuffs2002: 4:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
israelmao:

The recent Appeal Court rulings on governorship election matters have given away your bloody drug baron who runs government as a drug cartel.

Finally, your true nature is revealed .

A pained, bitter and hateful IPOB cannibal.

I knew if I dragged you well enough, your innermost self will be exposed soon enough
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by israelmao(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

Finally, your true nature is revealed .

A pained, bitter and hateful IPOB cannibal.

I knew if I dragged you well enough, your innermost self will be exposed soon enough

You're so myopic and can't see beyond the surface,I'm really surprised that so many of you on Nairaland always believe that Obi's supporters all are of Igbo extraction.This statement has yet given you away and shown your level of reasoning.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by wizelink(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
It's confirmed that the judiciary is the main problem of Nigeria. I can't just believe this is happening.
Re: Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman by Leo588(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Thank you visit for helping him to buy the verdict grin cheesy grin.

Nigeria is a big joke.

This is exactly what happened. It was after the Tribunal that Sule met them for help. The wickedness in this state and country is so open

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Approves Construction Of 70 Roads. / FG Has Paid October Salary / Ibe Kachikwu Recounts Achievement As NNPC GMD -the Vanguard Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.