Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nigerian Parents Wants Government To Stop BBN As They Feel The Platform Promotes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Parents Wants Government To Stop BBN As They Feel The Platform Promotes (261 Views)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / Rihanna Promotes Dreamcatchersda And Wizkid's 'Nowo' As She Celebrates Herself / Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Parents Wants Government To Stop BBN As They Feel The Platform Promotes by Btobigman: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nigerian Parents wants government to stop BBN as they feel the platform promotes BOLD NASTINESS... Watch the protests here by clicking this link below:
[url][/url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqW-FnOVhk0]
Re: Nigerian Parents Wants Government To Stop BBN As They Feel The Platform Promotes by faebenezer5star: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2023
Good. Enough of the moral decadence in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Wants Government To Stop BBN As They Feel The Platform Promotes by VikingKing: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
faebenezer5star:
Good. Enough of the moral decadence in Nigeria

Moral decadence kill you there.
How will stopping bbn stop your politicians from looting? Will it stop corrupt policemen and govt officials from collecting bribe? Will it stop pastors and imams from ritual murder? Will it turn Nigeria into a utopia?

I know the news is false, but my problem with people like you is how you so carelessly misplace your priorities. The children you're trying to stop from watching bbn, they all have smartphones, don't they? Will you also insist that their parents retrieve their phones? Ozuor!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Wants Government To Stop BBN As They Feel The Platform Promotes by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Btobigman:
Nigerian Parents wants government to stop BBN as they feel the platform promotes BOLD NASTINESS... Watch the protests here by clicking this link below:
[url][/url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqW-FnOVhk0]
Gen Z, but dem okay tithe from the prize money 💰 na
Re: Nigerian Parents Wants Government To Stop BBN As They Feel The Platform Promotes by finallybusy: 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
Fake news. Make I scratch preek before I comot here.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman's Job Is To Enjoy A Man's Money - Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro / 21 Famous Global Celebritires Who Are Nigerian / Burnaboy Surprised Seyi Vibez On Stage As They Performs Hit Song Giza Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.