Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) (51926 Views)

Imagine Those That Wouldn’t Allow Anglican To Govern In Anambra Against M/M / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Topless Women Protest Against Governor Dickson In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by kunleham(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
PedoBear:
I did something like this around 5am , I woke up went outside with in the estate naked for morning breeze came back with Samsung Galaxy S10 left behind by a chick because she thought I was insane
Werey!

1 Like

Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by UptownVibes(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chispa:
Ogun, obatala, sango, and esulaalu fire whoever censored that picture.
Why e pain you like this ? Untop older women body? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Donesuccess(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Yam legs and perpetual OLOSHOism sha.

See bushy pubic hair shocked

Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of their women are... cheesy

LOL. After 1000s don mount these ones...one chest beater go pay 38 page bride price list. grin

THIS GUY, YOU NEED JESUS! U TOO GET BAD MOUTH! THIS KILLS THE WHOLE TALK -After 1000s don mount these ones...one chest beater go pay 38 page bride price list

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by XAUBulls: 12:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by bigman001(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Olaudah Equiano

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/anambra-community-protests-cult-killings-knocks-police/%3famp

Another form of marketing what they have for prospective buyers. Many of them are either drunk or are under the influence.
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by DomPerignon: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dikastan:
If Awka elders, traditional rulers, leaders of thought, and who is who decide to stop the killing in Awka ,it will stop. They know the people using these boys to cause these killing but they don't want to point them out. Most of these boys are Keke riders and they are not from Awka but they are used. Two bigwigs are in power tussle over whose cult group will dominate. Make I stop here

Blame Ebonyi people for your foolishness as usual
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
WHAT DO YOU GAIN WITH ALL THESE TRIBALISTIC COMMENTS? I GUESS YOU ARE STILL A KID. NO MATURE PERSON WILL MAKE A COMMENT LIKE YOURS. MIND YOU BEFORE YOU THINK I AM IGBO. I AM PROUDLY ISOKO GUY FROM DELTA STATE
Ola9ja23:
Anambra get cultists?
But some IPOBidients said Anambra is the safest state in Nigeria

So cultism is not peculiar to only Shagamu

If this protest had taken place in SW the IPOB would have litter the thread with their crying and wailing 🤣🤣😀
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chispa:

Lol ! Trust me,you wouldn't want to see those flabby stuffs !
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by XAUBulls: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dikastan:
If Awka elders, traditional rulers, leaders of thought, and who is who decide to stop the killing in Awka ,it will stop. They know the people using these boys to cause these killing but they don't want to point them out. Most of these boys are Keke riders and they are not from Awka but they are used. Two bigwigs are in power tussle over whose cult group will dominate. Make I stop here
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by XAUBulls: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
lol dey play
bro those people you mentioned are their main men and number one in different frats.
and average Awka influential man or popular man is a bloody cultist be it an elder or youth.
I lived in Awka for almost 5 years so I know this first hand.
trust me ending cultism in Awka is a mirage because it's deeply rooted.
from revenue collectors to ndị olu ani (land sellers ) etc
Awka na den of cultism in Anambra.
how I take survive there for years still baffles me.
Oka (Awka)... SMH.
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
I DON'T KNOW WHY SUEN ALLOW SENSELESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO EXIST HERE. ALL YOU LOTS DO HERE IS TO CAUSE TRIBALISTIC FIGHT EVERY NOW AND THEN. SEUN WONT DO ANYTHING AS USUAL BECAUSE HE IS YORUBA LIKE YOU. IF IT WERE TO BE ANOTHER TRIBE MAKING THIS BABARIC COMMENTS , NA THERE HE GO FLEX HIS MUSCLE BY BANNING SUCH PERSONS.
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

LOL. After 1000s don mount these ones...one chest beater go pay 38 page bride price list. grin
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by dankorode(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chispa:
Pervert!
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Chetas81(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
THEY SHOULD CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEIR ZOMBIES KILLING THEIR OWN BROTHERS IN THE NAME OF LEAVING NIGERIA FOR BIAFRA, THE BETRAYAL WITHIN, KEEP ON SUPPORTING NIGERIA GOVERNMENT,KANU IS IN DETENTION TILL TODAY BECAUSE SABOTEUR IN IGBO LAND KEEP HIM THERE
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by izubext007: 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
How look ur mama own
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by seunmsg(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Disgusting, archaic and barbaric. I feel like throwing up after watching the video.

2 Likes

Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Ijaya123: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chispa:

Go to Twitter, you will see all the videos uncensored
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Dikastan: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
DomPerignon:

Blame Ebonyi people for your foolishness as usual
Did you see Ebonyi people in my comment? Or are you just a slowpoke?
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by drsibz66(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
sulakishop:
Who nude protest help?

Typical black man... you don't worry about the message but the messenger. The nudity is to make the message louder and draw attention. Unfortunately , in Africa you sometimes have to resort to this for your voice to be heard or for people to understand how serious the issue is.
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by MadamExcellency: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Page 3 and no comment directly addressing the purpose and significance of the protest. Poor Nairaland, wisdom has left you for a long time.

What a failed generation.
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Olatundex22(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
TANID:
vaseline crew grin grin grin
if I see you for heaven, I must know the person that opened gate for you with this talk🤣😂😆
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by johnog4sure: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chispa:
My brother one chill Hero for you, bres wey dey don already make public na hm wan idiot dey cover am...now am thinking of going to Anambra
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Sammy101111(m): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
Please brothers who get the video
😂 may be my girlfriend no they there
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Gidigrav(m): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
You want to know more about traveling worry no more don't be scammed i can help you get school with loan that will cover your tution fees terms and conditions applies send a dm to 08137314393whatssp

Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by do4luv14(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Chispa:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

got the video, though not full one
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Shikena(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Fake news.

This can never happen in Anambra where even househelps and ahia aprokos are all self-made millionaires with mansions in the village cool .
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Cantonese: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Thankfully na una grand papa Soyinka start the wickedness that has ruined many lives and families since over seventy years ago. We never see una sisters dem dey complain with all the killings around Okokomaiko, Agege, etc. Una no dey enjoy the shame, but dem no born una to protest.

Yam legs far better than toothpick legs with hunger and begging for food.
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Sammy5413(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Them even comot their wrappers go stack naked and I have the full video
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
TANID:
Haha
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Easylife1234: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
What is this now?
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by Easylife1234: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hmmm 🤔
Re: Topless Women Protest In Anambra Against Cultism, Killings (Photo) by harmargedon: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
TANID:
nah live streaming be this grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.