Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance (4287 Views)

Michael Jackson's Thriller Girlfriend Looks Unrecognisable In New Photos 37yrs / Michael Jackson’s Youngest Son Blanket Buys N950 Million House As He Turns 18 / After Turning 18, Michael Jackson’s Youngest Son Blanket Buys ₦950 Million House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Kingzjayzee: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
Blanket 'Bigi' Jackson was seen shopping in California which is a rare public outing for Michael Jackson's youngest son. He was reportedly the most affected by his father's death

Michael Jackson 's youngest son, Blanket Jackson, was spotted at a Barnes & Noble book shop in Calabassas.

The 21-year-old was photographed browsing the television and movie section and purchasing books. For the outing, he wore bright red shorts and donned a grey The Doors t-shirt.

Completing his look, he added a pair of white Nike socks with black trainers. Blanket wore his hair down and it fell to chin-length. He left the store carrying a large brown paper bag, seeming to contain his purchases.

Blanket is rarely seen by the public and typically keeps a very low profile. In fact, he received his nickname 'Blanket' from his father because he would often cover his face in public in an effort to remain secretive.

His legal name is Prince Michael Jackson II, but nowadays he often goes by Bigi. He also became known as the "invisible boy," due to the way he shied away from the public.

He was born in 2002, but the identity of his mother is unknown because she was reportedly a surrogate. He was only seven years old when his father died and PEOPLE magazine reported that he "acted very lost and extremely upset." A family friend told the publication: “The kids live like Michael is constantly looking down upon them... [Blanket] has had the most problems adjusting after Michael died."

Now, the nickname change has reportedly helped improve his self-confidence, but he's still “shy around people he doesn’t know." During high school, Blanket became comfortable hanging out with his friends and many cousins. At the time, he was in the care of his grandmother, Katherine Jackson. However, when he grew up, he purchased his own £2million luxury home.

In 2012, Blanket explained in the documentary Jacksonology: Our Story his desire to become a director. He said: "Sometimes I would go in [Michael's] room while he was getting ready for something and watch. He was a good dancer, he was a very good dancer. I can't dance or sing, I'm not that kind of person who sings and dances. When I grow up I want to be a director because it's fun, and I make little movies when I'm at my house with cousins and friends and different things."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-celebrity-news/michael-jacksons-youngest-son-blanket-31505108.amp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Shalommy(f): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
He's cute.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Blissful89(f): 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by noskcid(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
Why Dem go know am?
No be inside house dem dey use blanket?
Give pikin better name you say no, see am now

10 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2023
Kingzjayzee:
Blanket 'Bigi' Jackson was seen shopping in California which is a rare public outing for Michael Jackson's youngest son. He was reportedly the most affected by his father's death

Michael Jackson 's youngest son, Blanket Jackson, was spotted at a Barnes & Noble book shop in Calabassas.

The 21-year-old was photographed browsing the television and movie section and purchasing books. For the outing, he wore bright red shorts and donned a grey The Doors t-shirt.

Completing his look, he added a pair of white Nike socks with black trainers. Blanket wore his hair down and it fell to chin-length. He left the store carrying a large brown paper bag, seeming to contain his purchases.

Blanket is rarely seen by the public and typically keeps a very low profile. In fact, he received his nickname 'Blanket' from his father because he would often cover his face in public in an effort to remain secretive.

His legal name is Prince Michael Jackson II, but nowadays he often goes by Bigi. He also became known as the "invisible boy," due to the way he shied away from the public.

He was born in 2002, but the identity of his mother is unknown because she was reportedly a surrogate. He was only seven years old when his father died and PEOPLE magazine reported that he "acted very lost and extremely upset." A family friend told the publication: “The kids live like Michael is constantly looking down upon them... [Blanket] has had the most problems adjusting after Michael died."

Now, the nickname change has reportedly helped improve his self-confidence, but he's still “shy around people he doesn’t know." During high school, Blanket became comfortable hanging out with his friends and many cousins. At the time, he was in the care of his grandmother, Katherine Jackson. However, when he grew up, he purchased his own £2million luxury home.

In 2012, Blanket explained in the documentary Jacksonology: Our Story his desire to become a director. He said: "Sometimes I would go in [Michael's] room while he was getting ready for something and watch. He was a good dancer, he was a very good dancer. I can't dance or sing, I'm not that kind of person who sings and dances. When I grow up I want to be a director because it's fun, and I make little movies when I'm at my house with cousins and friends and different things."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/us-celebrity-news/michael-jacksons-youngest-son-blanket-31505108.amp
Re
Rarely seen like Duvet ...
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by illicit(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2023
Shalommy:
He's cute.
He is rich

7 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by bigdawg7: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2023
we don't listen to micheal jackson in my hood

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by sacajawea: 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
Why do none of the three Children resemble Michael Jackson??

Not even one!
None are black either, not One!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by TANID(m): 1:01am On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
He's cute.
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by ednut1(m): 1:29am On Nov 24, 2023
sacajawea:

Now even one!
because he isn’t the real father. The first two are pure white, this last one has native Indian and white blood

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by judatech: 1:32am On Nov 24, 2023
MJ couldn't stand women...
Surrogate....hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by PedoBear: 3:23am On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
He's cute.

If that's your definition of cute, you need to be flogged mercilessly

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by PedoBear: 3:24am On Nov 24, 2023
His father was a fàggot and whitewashed mf that couldn't cope with his skin

I'm glad he died like the fàggot he was

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by sulakishop(m): 4:44am On Nov 24, 2023
Na only after washing you go see blanket outside naa

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Kingzjayzee: 4:55am On Nov 24, 2023
sacajawea:

Now even one!
got me thinking too 🤔
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Silentgroper(m): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2023
Shalommy:
He's cute.
hallelujah

Are you wet??
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by alpharoyalty: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2023
Micheal Jackson son my foot
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by eepeepook: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2023
Jackson was their father, but they share the same genes with him as a dog does with an elephant. The man left each of them 100 million dollars in inheritance. They are settled as long as the money is invested. Accounting for inflation, the sum doesn’t seem much.
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Shalommy(f): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
hallelujah

Are you wet??
Man no fit wet me laundecided
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by CJStarz: 10:40am On Nov 24, 2023
ednut1:
because he isn’t the real father. The first two are pure white, this last one has native Indian and white blood

Who says? He is their real fathe. He had them through a white surrogate mother.
Go and verify.
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by ednut1(m): 10:55am On Nov 24, 2023
CJStarz:

Who says? He is their real fathe. He had them through a white surrogate mother.
Go and verify.
Micheal Jackson was a black man . The kids look mixed to you

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Benoxvals(m): 10:57am On Nov 24, 2023
E be like say Michael wan throw him away from the balcony while trying to suffocate him with a toddler’s blanket when he was still a child…abi my eyes dey trick ni?
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by mayhead(m): 11:32am On Nov 24, 2023
How black man dey born white pikin undecided
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Britishpea: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2023
eepeepook:
Jackson was their father, but they share the same genes with him as a dog does with an elephant. The man left each of them 100 million dollars in inheritance. They are settled as long as the money is invested. Accounting for inflation, the sum doesn’t seem much.

100 million dollars doesn’t seem much to you ? Do you have it? Even in the USA it’s much.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by fregeneh(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Micheal jackson was a black man,but all his children are blacks.how come?
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by BreconHills(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Britishpea:

100 million dollars doesn’t seem much to you ? Do you have it? Even in the USA it’s much.

A hundred million is a heck of a lot. Even at 5% passive investment that 5m a year. Considering these guys do a lot of leasing that's a lot of cash flow.
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by shox(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
When he grew up, he purchased his own £2 million luxury home.

Boy of 2002?

God!!!!!

And freestuff go dey write epistles as long as the thread for 35000 naira/month

Abgbado people ehn!!
Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Babaken(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
noskcid:
Why Dem go know am?
No be inside house dem dey use blanket?
Give pikin better name you say no, see am now
you get big poin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by XAUBulls: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kingzjayzee:

It's indeed clear that the rumors of Michael Jackson getting donor sperms from some of his white friends are true. All his "children" were born by surrogate mothers as well. Blanket is definitely white or Caucasian in terms of facial and hair looks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by CJStarz: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
ednut1:
Micheal Jackson was a black man . The kids look mixed to you
The mother's gene is prolly stronger. I have cousins whose mother is white and their dad black,yet they look more white than black.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by NFBI: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
CJStarz:

The mother's gene is prolly stronger. I have cousins whose mother is white and their dad black,yet they look more white than black.
I don't believe it..

He was insecure with the black skin even without vitiligo.

Those children are not his sperm

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Youngest Son Blanket Unrecognisable In Rare Public Appearance by Masterclass32: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
I thought the man was black.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks "Aboki" Outfit Hot Or Not? / Iyanya Gets $25k Rolex Watch From Manager, World's Most Expensive Perf From Girl / Jackie Chan's Son Jaycee Jailed For Drug Crime In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.