Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! (1425 Views)

Check Out The Border Between Niger And Nigeria / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by naijamanyoutube(m): 8:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
I plan to visit Finland for maybe 2 days, and I hope to get there before them close border o! grin

Abi my people how una see am? Are there many Nigerians in Finland?

If you know anybody for Finland and you want me to greet them for you, leave your message below. grin

1 Like

Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by Nwaotu10(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2023
Greet Simon Ekpa for me.
Tell him road blocks in Alaigbo is becoming inordinate 😀

3 Likes

Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
I will pass on your message.

Nwaotu10:
Greet Simon Ekpa for me.
Tell him road blocks in Alaigbo is becoming inordinate 😀

2 Likes

Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by pansophist(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
If you want to enter from Russia, then yes, they have closed the border, because Putin don order hundreds of immigrants to enter Finland go seek asylum.

But if you wan to enter by road (through Haparanda Sweden or Kirkennes Norway), or ship (from Tallinn), or by flight, then welcome. We are waiting for you.

But get ready for depression sha, The weather is cold pass Antarctica. As in, if you put a cup of water outside, in like 30 minutes, e go don turn to block. Streets go empty like say apocalypse wiped out the human race.

You most likely will spend the whole day without interacting with someone, except maybe through the phone. If you like this life, oya dey come. We are waiting.

7 Likes

Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by Barbie514: 5:51am On Nov 25, 2023
This kind life go sweet if person deh with hinn spouse.
pansophist:
If you want to enter from Russia, then yes, they have closed the border, because Putin don order hundreds of immigrants to enter Finland go seek asylum.

But if you wan to enter by road (through Haparanda Sweden or Kirkennes Norway), or ship (from Tallinn), or by flight, then welcome. We are waiting for you.

But get ready for depression sha, The weather is cold pass Antarctica. As in, if you put a cup of water outside, in like 30 minutes, e go don turn to block. Streets go empty like say apocalypse wiped out the human race.

You most likely will spend the whole day without interacting with someone, except maybe through the phone. If you like this life, oya dey come. We are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
My guy I don land, where I fit find Naija food to eat? I'm craving Naija food o!

pansophist:

Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
grin

Barbie514:
This kind life go sweet if person deh with hinn spouse.
Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Na cruise ship I take sneak in, make una no tell immigration o! grin

Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Na the ship be this. Silja Symphony be the name. It's an old ship, and the cabins where blocking both wi-fi connection and mobile phone connection.

Make una no use this company if you want to browse while on your bed.

Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by pansophist(m): 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
My guy I don land, where I fit find Naija food to eat? I'm craving Naija food o!

If you are a businessman, oya open naija restaurant in Finland. I know one that I patronized before covid, but it is not operational at the moment.

https://www.instagram.com/gidifinland/?hl=en

Otherwise, go to an African supermarket and buy to cook for yourself. Sorry, Finland is not London.
Re: Finland - I Hope I Make It There Before They Close The Border O! by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
Thank you for your reply. The Gidi restaurant looks good, too bad it's no more.

Me I no sabi cook o! And I'm gone on Thursday.

pansophist:

If you are a businessman, oya open naija restaurant in Finland. I know one that I patronized before covid, but it is not operational at the moment.

https://www.instagram.com/gidifinland/?hl=en

Otherwise, go to an African supermarket and buy to cook for yourself. Sorry, Finland is not London.

(1) (Reply)

. / Certificate Of Special Qualification For University Studies - Austrian / How Do I Translate My Documents From English To Ukrainian Language In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.