Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail (38173 Views)

Chef Dammy Bags ₦‎1M Endorsement Deal With Fekomi Herbal (Photos) / Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Kwam1’s Son, 8 Others Arrested Over $2m Fraud In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by delishpot: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Yorùbá be betraying each other since 1900
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by slowice(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
See the small girl that old man is stressing... Ronu pastor undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by rainluv: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
ICEWIN:

Yan dust.

Channel the hate appropriately

I have,..so?
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by NOwazobia: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
Atarakpa:
Tomorrow this one will stand with microphone and people will be shouting ride on Daddy. ABI nah Yes Daddy. LP/obidients make unnah no vex. Lol
That is too far.

Presently, he still has members standing with him.

shey no be members, Dammy peers dey threaten her for whatsap for exposing the crook who called himself pastor.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by erniok(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zooposki:

The devil appearing as an angel of light?
How can I join in the unmasking program. Any link?
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by Morbeta11(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Chef Dammy now has the opportunity to break another Guinness world record.

She should make sure she stay in cell for for long. once she is out, Guinness world record will give her her award for chef that spent the highest hours in detention grin cheesy.

No be she wan win award,now is the time girl.

Why should she stay in the cell, whT did she do.....the moment the office of the first lady steps in, its over for the pastor and his petition.

2 Likes

Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by smileyoo: 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
superCleanworks:
77x7
Turn the other cheek
forgive one another

is not for this pastor
lol. can you or any other Nigerian, do that your 77× 7 in Nigeria and still be alive and breathing normal ?
i can confirm that Judaism is more practicable than that your utopian Christianity in a jungle zone like Nigeria.
an eye for an eye, tit for tat is justice and can never be injustice, because we all reap whatever we sow in life.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by superCleanworks(m): 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
smileyoo:

i can confirm that Judaism is more practicable than that your utopian Christianity in a jungle zone like Nigeria.

Speak for yourself. Stop assuming for people. Have some sense and learn to comment without generalisation.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by ezebunafo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kooldon:
Wow! She is at the right place at the right time. Inmates should rejoice cos she be cooking beans for them live and direct
u no read where they said she came in the company of a female staff from the office of the ekiti state first lady? U no think say she is enjoying the support of the first lady?
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by Myer(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
Teepresh2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/police-arrest-release-chef-dammy-on-bail/amp/
This is what ensues when you jump on other people's lanes without knowing your own lane.
She was seeking attention and signed a deal with the devil.

Dear believer, that desire/lust for attention, let it die.
The real work is in the field. Nigeria and the rest of the world needs missionaries.
If not for missionaries, the gospel may not have gotten to Nigeria by now because we were knee-deep in idolatry.
There are still so may nations still wallowing in idolatry and hell-bound.

Please, if the gospel of Jesus Christ has indeed worked for you, there's a billion others who need to hear this gospel because they're still under bondage. God help us all.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by XtraFortunes: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
TimiRume:
True. What is paraded as Christianity almost everywhere isn't it at all. It's like having the fake of a material everywhere and rarely seeing the original, same thing with Christianity

If christians practice the original like you are saying, they will go extinct. Imagine terrorist killing people without any reprisal, they will be emboldened to kill more and send that tribe or religion out of existence.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by Zooposki(f): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
erniok:

How can I join in the unmasking program. Any link?

Her YouTube channel is open Diary. Majority of the times that I post links here YouTube deletes their channel.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by Gidigrav(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by BreakingNews21: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Angelfrost:
You bloggers sef...!

Is it that you don't know the difference between "Arrest" and "Invitation"?!!

Anybody wey carry leg enter Police station is automatically "Arrested", according to you dull Nigerians.

This is how you tarnish people's images.

Lolz, some of our NL illiterates are trying to form weak jokes about Dammy cooking and eating watery beans in jail where it clearly states she was questioned and released 🤣

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by smileyoo: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
superCleanworks:

Speak for yourself. Stop assuming for people. Have some sense and learn to comment without generalisation.
i hate terrorists and hypocrites, expecting others to take the shits that they themselves can't tolerate.
you know what is evil, stop doing do it to others and be expecting forgiveness.
have some sense and face the truth and reality of things, instead of using religion to deceive the gullible ones.
where is the positive effects of your so-called religion in Nigeria, that you people keep making noise about ?
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by superCleanworks(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
smileyoo:

where is the positive effects of your so-called religion in Nigeria, that you people keep making noise about ?

You keep repeating this same error. Like a dog chasing it's tail. This shows how empty you are but that is entirely your problem.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by Crafteck1: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
So Nigerians are this wicked, no support cos shes not worldly enough for una

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by yahoodetector: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
LMAO!

This is how God decides to put confusion in the camp of your contenders and enemies.

When Hilda Baci was awarded by GWR, that Billion dollar fake prophet and decided to chase clout by staging Dammy to break the record which failed woefully. They later came out to say that she will go on a cooking tour in Atlanta USA which she still hasn't gone for but instead, na police matter and fight between sponsor and the sponsored. grin

Then Chef Deola surfaced with her own and Ronuites were rolling drums with their so-called traditional rulers coming to cheer her on but it all hit the mud as we have heard nothing of her till date grin grin

Hilda Baci held her record until this Irish chef broke it and now another Ronuite that called himself Chef Maggi has come out again to do their usual tatafo which will still fail because it's been almost a week now and GWR no send him papa.

All these to compete with the people of the SE and SS cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by smileyoo: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
superCleanworks:

You keep repeating this same error. Like a dog chasing it's tail. This shows how empty you are but that is entirely your problem.
because hypocrites hates the truths, and abhor whoever that unmask their true nature.
you claim to be a Christian, yet in this brief and harmless encounter, you have insulted me severally for saying my opinions , without insulting you, and you want to go to heaven, be deceiving yourself.
i wonder both of us, who is actually empty ?
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by MEGAWATCH: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
DaddyYankee:
All Obidients are thieves!

Why are you angry as if there is anything wrong in being a THIEF in Tinubu's NIGERIA.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by superCleanworks(m): 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
smileyoo:

you claim to be a Christian

it will not be well with you & all you will continue to have terrible stomach pains & headaches till end of January 2024 if you don't show me where and where I made such CLAIM to you.
Till then, no more responses.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by sonofElElyon: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
TimiRume:
True. What is paraded as Christianity almost everywhere isn't it at all. It's like having the fake of a material everywhere and rarely seeing the original, same thing with Christianity

She said if anything happens to her the pastor should be held responsible. He wanted to clear his name
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by Ever8090: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

She should make sure she stay in cell for for long. once she is out, Guinness world record will give her her award for chef that spent the highest hours in detention grin cheesy.

No be she wan win award,now is the time girl.
some times you end up making fool of yourself over a matter especially if explanation has been provided but you refuse to read it.

She wasn't out to win any award but to test run her ability...

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by Dybala11(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
rainluv:
Useless wannabes that wanted to snatch fame from our elegant Hilda Baci
May they meet their Waterloo undecided
In other words, only Hilda Baci should have it. Hilda broke a record set by a goat, dey play. If this should be said concerning Dammy cos of Hilda, should we say the same concerning Dammy cos of the last holder of the record??
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by Dadimendino: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
goodconsience77:
[b][/b]This days some people that think they are practicing Christianity is nothing but Judaism. No matter how u paint Christianity doesn't engaged in vandetta. If u don't believe me pls try to study the life of Jesus very well.

But Jesus himself practiced Judaism
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by CrownLands(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Your line of thought is fascinating. You should write a book or movie script.

No be she wan win award, now is the time girl.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Good step....
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by delpee(f): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
I'm wondering how the Pastor will be able to preach forgiveness which is a fundamental principle of Christianity. I don't know her offence but there should be a better way of resolving their issues.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by erniok(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Zooposki:

Her YouTube channel is open Diary. Majority of the times that I post links here, YouTube deletes their channel.
Ok. Noted.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by Feedbakh(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
This is my problem with Nigerians. You want to bite the finger that fed you. She should face justice.
Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by smileyoo: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
superCleanworks:

it will not be well with you & all you will continue to have terrible stomach pains & headaches till end of January 2024 if you don't show me where and where I made such CLAIM to you.
Till then, no more responses.
bitter soul, you are not a Christian but you were quoting Christ's 77×7 biblical quotation. whatever curse you uttered against me is already your potion, because you love to curse, blessings shall far from you according to the word of God.
you accused me of generalization, but the truth is that Nigeria as a country is blessed, but unfortunately harbors the most terrible and wicked humans like your type and that's why the country has become a shithole and a never do well nation.
continue cursing your life.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Arrested Over Petition By Her Pastor, Released On Bail by BadBradley: 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Teepresh2:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/police-arrest-release-chef-dammy-on-bail/amp/
Nigerian police inviting and arresting before investigation.

Once anyone brings any bogus case against you, Nigerian police must arrest and ask someone to take you on bail .

Archaic, backward police force

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dancing To Majek Fashek's Song In Throwback Photo / Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil / Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.