Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian (9252 Views)

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Abike Dabiri-Erewa: Chinese Don’t Want Africans In China / Canada Warns Nigerian Asylum Seekers Crossing From US 'No Free Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by NaijaCover(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by target100: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2023
How easy to just blame the country Nigeria, na we suffer pass for the whole world? Na we get bad leaders pass? Or the country they are running to don't have street people? Homeless people? Or are there no people in Nigeria living within their means and not engaging in dubious behaviours like this ?
My dear brother a spoilt child will be a spoilt child irrespective of the economic circumstances.

Greetings

2 Likes

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2023
Generalmystic:
Nigeria has made her citizens laughing stock everywhere
Everything Nigeria has done this, has done that. So in every adversity that befall you, Nigeria should be blamed for that? When are you going to take responsibility on your personal misfortune? Till you start taking responsibility, it will be difficult for you to go far in life.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Confirm4real(m): 7:04am On Nov 24, 2023
The camp still better than Nigeria at least sure meal is assured everyday, most Nigerians can't boast of a meal a day due to greedy and wicked Polithiefcians grin

But it's good to have proper documentation abroad sha...
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by SoNature(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2023
SensualMan:
Lol. Saudi Arabia sent back 177 of tiger clawed face Nigerians back because of lack of proper documentation. grin

Saudi Arabia should place embargo on these rats bringing shame and disgrace to the already battered zoo they call a nation.

You don't have to get tribalistic with everything. Nigerians of all tribes overstay their visa and refuse to return to Nigeria when they see the opportunities and glory of western countries.

1 Like

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Rilwayne001: 7:05am On Nov 24, 2023
Starboytwo:
See as that one clutch that bread, he don tey wey the wahrah chop.

grin grin grin
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Realguyman1(m): 7:06am On Nov 24, 2023
arsenal33:
today's youths want to engage in agriculture online
Me and my family have always been involved in agriculture right from time, but Fulani herdsmen wahala pursue all of us enter house. So wetin u go come talk about that one?

4 Likes

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Naz34(m): 7:07am On Nov 24, 2023
Mecedasi:

All food na food. How many you see chop for here?
this man shut up and go join them naw. Since you love the peasant living over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by ImoleNaija: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2023
Na some families' breadwinners dem dey give Agege breads so? Before the japa move, some of them might be doing fine in Naija o.

Anyway, I believe the Naija blood in them would make higher percentage of them survive & return home better than they left.

This life no just balance grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Lucas4903: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2023
Generalmystic:
Are you serious?. So it doesn't work?

Please share your experience with us.

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod

It’s a lie from the pit of hell. Some of them were told right before departing naija but they said they carry different grace.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Lucas4903: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2023
Confirm4real:
The camp still better than Nigeria at least sure meal is assured everyday, most Nigerians can't boast of a meal a day due to greedy and wicked Polithiefcians grin

But it's good to have proper documentation abroad sha...

Oga u are wrong. Calm down. Not all that glitter is gold.
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Confirm4real(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2023
Lucas4903:

Oga u are wrong. Calm down. Not all that glitter is gold.

Oga still better than Nigeria.
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by ottersberger(m): 7:29am On Nov 24, 2023
Make the werey tell her Oga and his friends to stop stealing Nigeria blind.
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Keme4Real(f): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2023
Dem never still sack this woman?

arsenal33:
today's youths want to engage in agriculture online
The Bandits and terrorists tax rate on offline farmers is too high so online farming is cheaper and safer for now.
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Papayaayasager(m): 7:59am On Nov 24, 2023
You poeple should fix Nigeria then...
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by SolMaximus: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2023
the nazis are returning

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Alwaysachick: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2023
Do they look like they are complaining, they would rather sleep on the street in Canada than remain in this country called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by femi4: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2023
ednut1:
Some of them are nairalanders. This visit visa to work permit thing agents are selling to people is the main cause . It is well o
Don't blame the agents, most times these desperate guys don't mind travelling with expired visa or fake documents
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Jorussia(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2023
femi4:
Don't blame the agents, most times these desperate guys don't mind travelling with expired visa or fake documents
You are right,agents
can only take advantage of ignorance and desperation.
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Gerrard59(m): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2023
Ndi and Awon I can get a job with LMIA waiver as a Nigerian shocked. As if Nigeria is an eligible country for LMIA waiver grin

Tomorrow, expect to see some of them come to Nairaland castigating the Western world without telling us they migrated illegally and were deported. I will be here waiting patiently. grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by PedoBear: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2023
Who documentation epp

Since 2019 I enter Cambodia without anything not even an international passport
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Kennyg290: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2023
IRCC that formulate policy to convert VV to WV is the cause and not Agents. The advertise and make everything juicy for those willing and that can afford the journey. Everyone want to use an opportunity at their reach so don't blame them for the voyage. Hope in Canada is reliable than the Renewed Hope promised

2 Likes

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by commoditiesnig: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2023
Good job Mrs Erewa.. folks need to be careful before moving abroad
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by door2(m): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2023
LordGuru1:
Exactly! But this Government too needs to seriously invest into massively drawing Youths into Agriculture.

Wayout.... U no hw much FG spend on 1 nysc coper?
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by ednut1(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Generalmystic:
Are you serious?. So it doesn't work?

Please share your experience with us.

Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod
visit the canada visit visa thread for people’s experiences. People with status dey on ground dem never see work, why will anyone over look them for you wey no get work status Unscrupulous agents in canada are now charging 20k to 30k to runs it. If you had that kind of money wont it be better to try study visa Many of the visit visa guys cant even afford to pay rent of 800 to 1k a room a month. Where will they see 20k? 🙄

1 Like

Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by ojex004: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Thr heads is fl@t. They are our brothers from end sadeast
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Calitoscassius(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2023
They look hopeless and embarrassed
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Thazard(m): 11:28am On Nov 24, 2023
PedoBear:
Who documentation epp

Since 2019 I enter Cambodia without anything not even an international passport
please how did you do that. I thinking of entering the USA illegally.
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by PedoBear: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2023
Thazard:
please how did you do that. I thinking of entering the USA illegally.

I do mine by impersonating a federal official

Buy a plane ticket to Mexico and cross border to US , you need to pay a coyote for crossing of border

Live in low budget areas like Denver, Ohio etc.
Live inna woods also
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Thazard(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2023
PedoBear:

I do mine by impersonating a federal official

Buy a plane ticket to Mexico and cross border to US , you need to pay a coyote for crossing of border

Live in low budget areas like Denver, Ohio etc.
Live inna woods also
Noted, thanks! But i was actually thinking of going to Washington DC or California.
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by PedoBear: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2023
Thazard:
Noted, thanks! But i was actually thinking of going to Washington DC or California.

Hehe you'll be busted quickly in those areas
Re: Stop Travelling Abroad Without Proper Documentation, Dabiri-Erewa Warns Nigerian by Omoawoke2(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Natural2Heal:
The Asylum camp in canada is even more beautiful and clean than i expected. I thought it will look like the refugee camps in Nigeria.

I pray you don’t end up in one. You will remember you made this statement and laugh at the ignorance. It’s a very terrible and depressing position to be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In Mexico / To Non-Nigerians; Is The "Nigerian Accent" appealing? / Closure Of Some Routes For 2019 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.