Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Far Can 4 Million Naira Go In Building A 2bedroom Flat In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Far Can 4 Million Naira Go In Building A 2bedroom Flat In Nigeria (714 Views)

Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / Can 4 Million Naira Build A House? / How Far Will 5 Million Naira Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Can 4 Million Naira Go In Building A 2bedroom Flat In Nigeria by Reeefe(m): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2023
What's up everyone, thank you for checking up on this thread, this thread was opened to show you a walk-through of a project that we are handling currently, and also to serve as an educational video for those who had planning to build their houses or wish to carry on such a project now or later in the future,

I'll be open to answer all questions if possible to the best of my knowledge, thank you very much. enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJaSAR_9hLg
Re: How Far Can 4 Million Naira Go In Building A 2bedroom Flat In Nigeria by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Reeefe

What's up everyone, thank you for checking up on this thread, this thread was opened to show you a walk-through of a project that we are handling currently, and also to serve as an educational video for those who had planning to build their houses or wish to carry on such a project now or later in the future

Dey play

1 Like

Re: How Far Can 4 Million Naira Go In Building A 2bedroom Flat In Nigeria by nathdim: 6:10am On Nov 24, 2023
4KNGOATS:
Reeefe

Dey play

wetin chop the 4million is it block or cement or the workmanship abii paraphet
Re: How Far Can 4 Million Naira Go In Building A 2bedroom Flat In Nigeria by Sucre6: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2023
Contact an engineer and buy all u need in bulk, like blocks, calculate all the blocks that would be enough and buy them once, buy cement all u will need, rods pillars lightens, painting and finishing, and finally, make sure u are there presently while they build, if not u will regret your life, built my first house and after the experience because I wasn't I ground while my workers work, I ended up spending money that could build the same house 2 comfortably with change self.

People are wicked, they stole 30bags of cement, blocks, lightings and other things wort millions.
Re: How Far Can 4 Million Naira Go In Building A 2bedroom Flat In Nigeria by swaqq(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2023
Roofing alone is like 3M
Re: How Far Can 4 Million Naira Go In Building A 2bedroom Flat In Nigeria by gnaira(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2023
swaqq:
Roofing alone is like 3M

Very correct

(1) (Reply)

I Need Accomodation. Help Me Please! / 4 Plots Of Land@n4.5million. Duplex Of 5 Bedroom& 2bedrom B.q.@n9million / Land For Sale At Commercial Location For Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.