Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,325 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Cybersecurity, Biography Of Rolykiss - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cybersecurity, Biography Of Rolykiss (135 Views)

Oyin Jolayemi Biography Of The CEO Of Daily Need Group / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / Meet Paddy Adenuga, Biography Of Mike Adenuga's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cybersecurity, Biography Of Rolykiss by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:10am On Nov 24, 2023
Highlight Of Cyber Security Journey

Watch & Subscribe ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC5bne9gNsY?si=W5S-kw2kZkL0a6bj

- Email Security
- Wifi Security
- Browsing Security
- Social Media Security (privacy)
- Phone Call Security
- Computer Security
- How to train parents and children
- Common sense regards to cybersecurity including copyright , sensitive information etc

Management

Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cybersecurity, Biography Of Rolykiss by garriAndsugar: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2023
Nice
Next time reduce the song's volume or remove it so we can hear clearly
Re: Cybersecurity, Biography Of Rolykiss by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Biography Of Rolykiss

Roland Chukwuabatawo Edwin, known professionally as Rolykiss, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and stage performer born on February 14th.

He began recording music at the age of 19 and has since been part of a music group called Sugarboyz.

He has also collaborated with various artists from different countries, including Lambamills, Annas Juulo, Reskp, SoundDeck, Jchimzzy, Juzzy JaeZuz, Zagaman, and Iykeofficial.

Rolykiss is an independent artist who is known for his spontaneous vibes, freestyles, and sounds. He is set to drop his new single, "Tap In," on November 24th.

Management:

Copyright Rolykiss & Digital Bimpe

1 Share

Re: Cybersecurity, Biography Of Rolykiss by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Greetings, everyone! This is your boy, Rolykiss, and I'm thrilled to announce the release of my new single, "Tap In," on November 24th.

I'm counting on your support to make this single a success.

Please stream the song, share it with your friends and family, and let me know what you think. I promise you won't be disappointed.

"Tap In" is a motivational Afro drill track that encourages you to embrace your true self, both spiritually and physically.

It's about recognizing that you are more than anyone has ever told you, and about tapping into your inner potential to achieve your goals. Work tirelessly towards what you believe in, and never give up on your dreams.

Remember, you are the light of the world, and a city built on a hill cannot be hidden.

May God bless you all as you stream my song. Peace out ✌🏽

Management:

Copyright ©️ Rolykiss & Digital Bimpe

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Trading Still Worth It? / 8 Important Steps To Secure Your Bank Account This Holiday / Shopping Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.