Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Please Help. Does This 3D Design Look Exactly Like This House? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help. Does This 3D Design Look Exactly Like This House? (120 Views)

31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / 'This House Is Not For Sale': Are They Really Not For Sale? / This House Takes 6 Hours To Build And Costs Just $33K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Does This 3D Design Look Exactly Like This House? by RealLagosBoy: 6:56am On Nov 24, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders, my brother saw this house online and decided to give his Engineer the picture to produce a 3bedroom bungalow that looks exactly like the already built house.

Does it really look alike?

Re: Please Help. Does This 3D Design Look Exactly Like This House? by OgbeniOja1: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2023
Nice job

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Does This 3D Design Look Exactly Like This House? by feelingmyswag: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2023
looking at the window frames they are shorter to the one in 3d. the window frame at the front elevation was cut off and i suspect that would have been the visitors lounge or ante room. the window frame design is different from the 3d. The two front pillars are shorter than 3d drawing. he couldn't curve out that entrance view that beautiful the drawing design with a flower garden. i believe the rooms might be shortened to save his cost of blocks thereby economizing the funding for his personal gain. Entrance door was changed to a different angle, wall windows are 6 but the later is 4. The soak away chambers are damn high and provided the compound ave not been sandfill, The roofing is not properly align with the three facet and by so doing overall performance is 45%.
Get a good engineer for any up decking building.
Re: Please Help. Does This 3D Design Look Exactly Like This House? by Lovemeharder(f): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2023
Almost.
Re: Please Help. Does This 3D Design Look Exactly Like This House? by Royaltyy: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2023
You tried

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Does This 3D Design Look Exactly Like This House? by RealLagosBoy: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Almost.
is there much difference?

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation Services In Abuja - 08180737725 / Insulate The Walls And Ceiling Against Heat? / TO LET: 3 Bedroom Duplex With 4t&3b . N2.5m P/a.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.