Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,368 members, 7,868,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Herald's Proclamation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Herald's Proclamation (53 Views)

Proclamation Of Ekpeye Heritage Month In Brampton City Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Herald's Proclamation by PCHC(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2023
DANIEL 3:4

[Daniel 3:4 AKJV] — "Then an herald cried aloud, To you it is commanded, O people, nations, and languages,"

[BSB'19] — "Then the herald loudly proclaimed, “O peoples, nations, and men of every language, this is what you are commanded:"

Some said that today, if you add your age to the full year of your birth, the answer must be “2023.” I am “19 years” born on a Sabbath Day (Saturday, September 15th) in the year “1984.” This means:
“19 + 1984” = “2023”
Now, if you do this today, adding your age to your year of birth, and it did not give “2023” then perhaps you have a wrong age or wrong year of birth. Confirm your own.

In the Bible verse above, the herald made his voice loud and audible to all were there present, presenting an oral circular or 'oral memo' pertaining the new command from the throne room of the king of kings by then to all civil servants, public servants and Government Officials therein present. The herald here means the Announcer, the Broadcaster or Spokesperson for the Power Head to the people. Though the herald is not the commander himself nor had authority/rank above all those over whom he raised his voice loud to issue the king's command there, the herald voice or speech was the bearer and booster of "Thus says the King" or "The Word or the Command of the King of Kings" then. And all the top, great and small government officials and staff must obey the publicly issued directive or command of that little herald as they would the King, though they did not hear the Words directly from the mouth of the King himself. Infact, in the Bible verse above, the herald did not even say nor used, "Thus says the King" nor mentioned the King while publishing and publicizing the Command to all the different Personalities, of different Peoples, different tribes and different languages: Instead the herald said with a loud and authoritative voice, "To you it is commanded…" Who gave the command? They don't ask, but know or regard the herald as the king's oracle.

Nothing like, "I know Jesus, and I know Paul, but you saying the command, "Who are you?" in their approach to the directive from the herald. Infact, I heard either a former president's ADC or Chief of Staff had ways of using "the president said or ordered" to cause other staff or officials of the government to do whatever the ADC or COS wanted even when the president is neither aware of such nor ever issued such order.

Similarly, many prophets, pastors and priests, used and still use, "Thus says the Lord God…" (When the Lord God Himself has not commanded it) to decree things and deceive people into doing those things. Remember the old prophet in Samaria used "Thus says the angel that came to me…" to deceive the man of God from Judah that heard directly from God, which stopped him from ever hearing directly from God ever again till he died because he was hearing directly from God but foolishly subscribed to hearing and obeying a prophet that was neither hearing directly from God nor qualified to hear directly from God until he took the place of the man of God from Judah in hearing directly from God while the man of God lost such hearing directly from God to the prophet. It's like me, Peterch, hearing directly from the Lord; if I later listen to Muhammad of Islam or Muslims' prophet who neither heard directly from God nor qualified to hear from God, but claimed he received his messages from an angel "Gabriel" who gave him the Quran when he could neither literate nor could read/write, will I not lose my hearing directly from God because I am hearing from Muhammad of Islam or other prophets who do not hear directly from God? That happened to the young man of God from Judah in "1 Kings 13, who lost his hearing directly from God by hearing the words of prophets who do not hear directly from God but perhaps lying angels.

Know this, being called "Man of God" is greater in authentication than being called "Prophet" "Apostle" "Pastor" "Teacher" etc. The reason is because, there can be "False or Fake" attached to "Prophet, Apostle, Pastor, Teacher etc." for one could be fake/false and still be those things with the fakeness/falseness; but nothing like "False/fake man of God." If he is a "man of God" then he cannot be fake or false; if he's fake/false then he cannot be a man of God.

In "1 Kings 13" the young man from Judah was younger in age or ministry but spiritually he was far greater or higher than the popular/prosperous prophet with many disciples in Samaria: for though the young man was walking, trekking alone in poverty to preach, he was already a "Man of God" while the older one was just a "Prophet." That means, the Man of God hears directly from God as His messenger, which qualified him with the title "Man of God;" but the prophet do not need to qualify nor hear directly from God to be a prophet, but just need to hear or see beyond the average people can see or hear into the supernatural either by angels, by dreams, by visions, by stars or signs and omens, etc. There were many prophets, pastors and priests, in the Bible but few among them were referred to as "Man of God." And if any man is called "Man of God" (not prophet, pastor or priest, but man of God), you don't even dare to insult such ones because God instantly attacks whoever insults a "Man of God."

1 In "Numbers 12," a prophet and a priest challenged a man of God, and instantly God showed up, rebuked both of them for challenging the Man of God (Moses) whom God spoke with face to face (unlike how God uses dark speeches, dreams, omens etc. to speak to other prophets); and God struck the prophet (Miriam) with leprosy and was disappointed with the high priest (Aaron) because they were challenging Man of God (Moses)

2 In "1 Kings 13," the king Jeroboam himself anointed for the division of the kingdom of Israel out of Solomon's seed, commanded the arrest of the young man of God from Judah. And because he was a man of God, the king's hand that was stretched out against the man of God was instantly paralyzed and dried like wood for pointing accusingly to a man of God.

(1 Kings 13:4-6) – "When King Jeroboam heard the man of God condemning the altar in Bethel, he pointed to the man across the altar. “Arrest him," he said. But the arm that he used to point to the man of God was paralyzed so that he couldn't pull it back. The altar was torn apart, and the ashes from the altar were poured [on the ground]. This was the miraculous sign the man of God performed at the LORD's command. Then the king asked the man of God, "Please make an appeal to the LORD your God, and pray for me so that I can use my arm again." So the man of God made an appeal to the LORD, and the king was able to use his arm again, as he had earlier."

You may recall that story, and how the old prophet heard and deceived the man of God into his death. I always feel a pain of loss whenever I dwell on how such great man of God was lost, one who should have ranked among men of God like Enoch, Moses, Samuel, Elijah, Elisha, Ezekiel etc. But as a consolation, I tell myself that this man of God was lost but God gave us another man of God called "Elijah" after the young man of God from Judah.

3 In "2 Kings 1," military commanders and soldiers tried intimidating a man of God (Elijah) using "thus says the king" to issue a command to a man of God who does not regard "thus says the king" or "thus says an angel;" but only regards the direct approach of God or Angel speaking to him and not through a third-party unlike the man of God from Judah did.

[2 Kings 1:9-10] — "Then the king sent to him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spoke to him, "You man of God, the king has said, "Come down." And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, "If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume you and your fifty." And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty."

This was repeated, for no doubt Elijah was a man of God. But for the Widow, it was when Elijah raised her son back to life from the dead that she confirmed he is truly a "Man of God" because a mere prophet, priest, pastor, teacher or apostle, cannot raise a dead person back to life unless he is a man of God.

[1 Kings 17:24] — "And the woman said to Elijah, "Now by this I know that you are a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in your mouth is truth."

4 In "2 Kings 4," the barren Shunamite Woman herself confessed to her husband that Elisha is a "Holy man of God" and let them make room for the man of God inside their house (2 Kings 4:9). But when the man of God gave her his Word, not even thus says the Lord, but his own word, saying by this time next year you shall have your son in your arms; but she said, "Man of God don't deceive me" which was the offense. If he is a man of God, then he cannot be called a deceiver or false: or if he's false or a liar then do not call him a man of God. Don't join the two contrary terms:

(2 Kings 4:16-19 GWN) "Elisha said, "At this time next spring, you will hold a baby boy in your arms." She answered, "Don't say that, sir. Don't lie to me. You're a man of God." But the woman became pregnant and had a son at that time next year, as Elisha had told her. Several years later the boy went to his father, who was with the harvest workers. [Suddenly,] he said to his father, "My head! My head!" The father told his servant, "Carry him to his mother.""

To shorten the story, the boy died in her arms, and she ran to the man of God in frozen shock, repeating what she said about the man of God not lying to her. Nevertheless, the man of God raised the boy back to life.

5 In "Luke 1," a priest doubted a man of God who was Angel of God called Gabriel, just as the angel of God that heralded the birth of Samson to Manoah and his wife was also called "Man of God" though angel of God

[Judges 13:6-7 BSB'19] — "Then the woman went and said to her husband, “A Man of God came to me. His appearance was like the Angel of God, exceedingly awesome. I did not ask Him where He came from, and He did not tell me His name. But He said to me, ‘Behold, you will conceive and give birth to a son. Now, therefore, do not drink wine or strong drink, and do not eat anything unclean, because the boy will be a Nazirite to God from the womb until the day of his death.’”"

So having been established that Angels of God could also be called, "Men of God," Angel Gabriel was the man of God that stood in the very presence of God in holy of holies of heaven, indicating his high ranking as Man of God, beholding God face to face. Why should a priest doubt the Words of such Man of God even if the priest is old in ministry and was giving great offerings to God? Therefore, the Man of God (Gabriel the archangel) struck the priest with dumbness or muteness until he see the words of the Man of God which must come to pass without failure.

Back to the old prophet, for though he deceived the man of God he never doubted the man of God unlike this old priest. Infact, though the old prophet in Samaria was popular then and very rich, (and if it were in our days the old prophet would perhaps have private jets ranked among the most influential pastors and prophets), the old prophet humbly sought after the young man of God and humbly treated the young man of God as his lord, seeking to be discipled by the young man of God. You may read where the old prophet made his Will that if he dies let him be buried in the grave with that young man of God. Infact, before Elisha succeeded in collecting double portion of the man of God's spirit (Elijah's) by closely following Elijah, this old prophet in Samaria first collected the grace or spirit from the young man of God from Judah to the point that when the man of God was eating, the old prophet received the direct word of God on behalf of the man of God and became the one now hearing from God instead of the man of God; and immediately he had the spirit of the man of God from Judah, he confirmed all that the man of God had prophesied shall surely come to pass though the man of God died a shameful death; and he commanded his disciples to bury him next to the man of God's body because he would be privileged to be called successor of that young man of God.

How many of such influential pastors and prophets of our times with their glories and private jets even have the eyes to see and know a man of God, talkless of a man of God who is younger than them in age, in material things, in ministry and in followership. So that old prophet knew had value

In concluding about the "Herald's Proclamation" all the top government officials there were to obey without asking questions who signed the memo or was it the king (Nebuchadnezzar) that ordered us, since the herald did not mention "Thus says the king." The Herald was the one who had face to face conversation with the king, and was among them as the king's oracle.

However, in his speech, the people which the herald was addressing were of different Peoples, different tribes, and different languages: and they were all those who formed the government of Babylon under the king of kings then, Nebuchadnezzar. So it was not a Nepotistic Government, nor a Government dominated by one tribe, one race of people or one language, like the foolish past government of this country I am in now, who filled his government officials and positions with his tribal people and language people and same religion, so that Fulani, northerners and cows dominated the country, taking the country many years backwards instead of forward.

Nebuchadnezzar appointed Government Officials based on merits, and maintained what we now called, "Federal Character" of giving equal opportunity to all different race, different tribes, different languages, different religions (except he is about forcing them to his paganism), etc. including the Jews whom they regarded as captives or slaves in Babylon, he made Daniel Chief Governor and made three of his friends rulers too. Nebuchadnezzar was a nice king of kings, except for idolatry and pride.

Re: The Herald's Proclamation by PCHC(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2023
+

(1) (Reply)

The Financial Toll Of Serving Nigeria: A Crippling Reality. / Clearwatermovingservices - Clearwater Full Moving Service In Florida / *trending News Update On Dailytimesngr*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.