Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum (502 Views)

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri / Ikoyi Tragedy And Casual Bigotry Against Yoruba Muslims / Afenifere Accuses Buhari Of Tribal Bigotry Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Fuckinecng(m): 10:42am On Nov 24, 2023
I’m writing this to address the high level of hate speeches, bigotry and tribalism against the igbo’s here on nairaland forum. I have been following this thread since buhari administration till date. it’s quite so sad and very disheartening the way APC Buhari’s-tinubu’s led religious Islamic bigots and most tribalistic 30k foot soldiers masturbate against the affairs of the igbo’s and portraying their existence while the admin is seeing it without taking any single action against them. I’m writing this to address this menace and putting a stop to it. It’s a shameful thing to let such activities going on in a media outlet like this. Let me remind you all that God created the igbo’s in a special kind of way and jealousy can’t take away our shine and I’m pretty sure that most of you are poor in history but karma is more than a bitch. Come to imo state today in ama Hausa , hospital junction owerri and other places. about 20 thousand northern youths are wandering around looking for daily bricklaying or whatsoever menial jobs to eat while the so called Yoruba youth in their numbers wandering around and acclaiming mechanic’s. You can never see Igbo man doing’s shoe polishing when we’re busy building hotels and other massive investments. God is not a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by OlawaleBammie: 10:46am On Nov 24, 2023
What is wrong with these bl@ck Jəws?? They are never tired of crying, even when they are the ones feeding the yorubas since the emergence of bulaba. grin

Always claiming the vyktyms even when they are the one causing the most of atrocities grin grin

A no mention tribe ooh before thunder f!re ur dawodu ile yin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by OPICANTO2223: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2023
Hate what?. Ibos are not aware of the hate. Ibos are having better life style than pigs. It's bringing oduduwpigs educated illiterates out is what the ibos here are doing. Haba ee bi like say ur drug don finish

6 Likes

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2023
Fuckinecng:
I’m writing this to address the high level of hate speeches, bigotry and tribalism against the igbo’s here on nairaland forum. I have been following this thread since buhari administration till date. it’s quite so sad and very disheartening the way APC Buhari’s-tinubu’s led religious Islamic bigots and most tribalistic 30k foot soldiers masturbate against the affairs of the igbo’s and portraying their existence while the admin is seeing it without taking any single action against them. I’m writing this to address this menace and putting a stop to it. It’s a shameful thing to let such activities going on in a media outlet like this. Let me remind you all that God created the igbo’s in a special kind of way and jealousy can’t take away our shine and I’m pretty sure that most of you are poor in history but karma is more than a bitch. Come to imo state today in ama Hausa , hospital junction owerri and other places. about 20 thousand northern youths are wandering around looking for daily bricklaying or whatsoever menial jobs to eat while the so called Yoruba youth in their numbers wandering around and acclaiming mechanic’s. You can never see Igbo man doing’s shoe polishing when we’re busy building hotels and other massive investments. God is not a man.
Very unfortunate.You are so right on point.The animal hatred against Igbos from starfish brain Yoruba idiots on this forum is sickeningly stinking to high heaven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by chiagozien(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2023
We are not move by their hate.

Their hatred is like blood tonic to us.

God bless Umu Igbo Nile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Tinububalls: 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
We aren't aware of any hate.
The only hate I feel is that of my brother from s/s answering the same name with me.
Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Christistruth03: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by LifeofDream: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
You've started writing epistle...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Makunahatata: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dear Igbo's ,no mind Dem.. na jealousy, vex carry your multi billion dollars worth businesses and properties Comot SW, go back to the East..... Pls start today , don't wait till tomorrow..God bless 🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Fuckinecng(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
If you come to Lagos during Christmas you’ll think there’s war, how everywhere will be looking so scanty including all street haba are this people so dumb or what?
Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by flokii: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hate begets hate.. you can't hate people and want to continue living in their lands.

With the way Yorubas are boiling now, any fo0l that dare says 'Lagos is no man's land' anywhere in Lagos would be lynched to death by street boys.

No more by force association, carry your cursed life back to your enclave and go behave like uncivilized beings among your people.. Eyes dey red now.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Alaigbo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
What irony !

I laugh when I see foolish igbos complain about hate with what igbos did to Fulani Hausa Kanuri n the Yoruba tribe that is superior to igbo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by adamusuleiman1: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fuckinecng:
You found a way to chestbeat and insult other tribes even within your complaint. Your post reeks of tribalism. You are not more special in anyway than any other Nigerian tribe. You are no different from that foolish Igbo pastor that said 1 Igbo man equals 500 Hausa men.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Brenbentondiaz: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

You found a way to chestbeat and insult other tribes even within your complaint. Your post reeks of tribalism. You are not more special in anyway than any other Nigerian tribe. You are no different from that foolish Igbo pastor that said 1 Igbo man equals 500 Hausa men.

He's igbo. He's not expected to have sense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fuckinecng:

I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.[color=#990000][/color]”

CHINUA ACHEBE, in his book, 'There was a country'.

Nobody could have said it better than an Igbo man.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by ElSudani: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fuckinecng:

Hubris is one of your problems. So, northern and Yoruba youths are all doing menial jobs while your own youths are building hotels and other massive investments?
Which parallel universe do you exist in?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by mightyhaze: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Igbo man never rule this country o.. Assuming it's an Igbo man wreaking this kind of Tinubulation hardship on Nigerians ..or the one bughari did for 8 years ,I wonder what these people will do..

Op ,let them bring all the hate in their arsenal. What again can u throw at a people that saw a three year brutal war.. All these are simply a walk in a breezy park.. .. kiss

1 Like

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by ElSudani: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
mightyhaze:
Igbo man never rule this country o.. Assuming it's an Igbo man wreaking this kind of Tinubulation hardship on Nigerians ..or the one bughari did for 8 years ,I wonder what these people will do..

Op ,let them bring all the hate in their arsenal. What again can u throw at a people that saw a three year brutal war.. All these are simply a walk in a breezy park.. kiss

The victim card again! When will you start taking responsibility for your own actions?
Oh, we are just innocent by standers doing our own thing and these people will not us be.
Stop lying to yourself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by mightyhaze: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElSudani:

The victim card again! When will you start taking responsibility for your own actions?
ok I take responsibility for looting the country dry, crashing the economy and bringing the Country to it's knee..

Happy now? cool
Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by ElSudani: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
mightyhaze:
ok I take responsibility for looting the country dry, crashing the economy and bringing the Country to it's knee..

Happy now? cool

So, the people who looted the country and crashed the economy are the same people you accused of tormenting Ibos on Nairaland?
Does the economy affect Ibos more than other Nigerians?
Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by updatechange(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
You call it hate, I call it clap back 👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by mightyhaze: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
ElSudani:

So, the people who looted the country and crashed the economy are the same people you accused of tormenting Ibos on Nairaland?
Does the economy affect Ibos more than other Nigerians?
Torment?

Ain't u overestimating your own mental capacity?
Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by JOemmy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fuckinecng:

You are just wasting your precious time bro the igbo hate and envy here is what is actually driving traffic for seun osewa if he does anything to stop it how will he feed?

1 Like

Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by Difrent: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Fuckinecng:

You never see anything.

You blind to all the hate speeches of your brothers
But quickly open thread to complain when others return the insult

Igbos don't have monopoly of madness.
You cant be insulting others and expect them to keep quiet....them dey fear you?
Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by ednut1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
There are more thread opened by certain people ridiculing other people region or villages- brown roof, mud houses etc. iragbiji vs agulu , Ibadan vs onitsha. The people being attacked should not retaliate

No mans land , a tribe is dirty, ofe manu etc

Cancel and bully celebrities from a certain region because they supported APC. But Cubana Chief priest can support Uzodinma without being cancelled. Flavour can sing in APC rally but artists from other tribes can’t without being attacked. Common
Re: The High Level Of Hatred, Tribaand Bigotry Against The Igbo’s In Nairaland Forum by YorubaDemonswag: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Senseless thread

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Nigeria FX Problem / What Stops Anambra From Laying Rail Tracks Now, And Putting Trains On Them? / Patriotic And Lover Of Nigeria Please Pray Against Enemy Within.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.