Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Online Business Kits That I Use To Roll In At Least #300,000 Monthly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Online Business Kits That I Use To Roll In At Least #300,000 Monthly (697 Views)

Learn The Exact Strategy I Used To Generate At Least #300,000 Monthly / Toilet Paper, Roll Making Machine For Sale At Affordable Price / Who's Got The Best Meatpie And Sausage Roll In Naija. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Online Business Kits That I Use To Roll In At Least #300,000 Monthly by Naijajobs01(m): 6:16am On Oct 29, 2011
There are many businesses online that anyone can do irrespective of age sex and location. I have tried many businesses online, but i was only successful in little.
The businesses i became successful in it are:

1. Creating and Selling My Own Product Online - this is one of the business i love to do online. This business involves the selling of you own product online. Examples of product i sell online are: e-books, e-covers, software e.t.c. I started this business with no capital. I can also publish my e-book without any publishers help. With this business model, you can be making a minimum of #100,000 monthly.

2. Bulk Sms Business - This a lucrative business that almost everybody can do, but unfortunately, only few Nigerians are doing it. This business is so easy that a secondary school leaver can start doing it. You can start bulk sms business with #5,000. You can be making a minimum of #80,000 monthly with this type of business.

3. Facebook - You can be making at least #100,000 monthly from facebook without having a website. all you have to do is to adopt some strategy and the money will keep coming.

4. Google adsense - before you can make money online with google adsense, you will need to have a website/blog. Setting up of google adsense account is free and easy.

All the online business model you are seeing above are working perfectly for me. If you are interested in starting any of those business model listed above, you can send me an email with the type of business model you need more info about to admin@justnaira.com.

(1) (Reply)

Hotest Online Business! 100% Guranteed. Make N1,000,000 In 2 Months / Christmas Offer At Naija Ebook Store For N750 Per Ebook / How To Get A Laptop For A Dirty cheap Price Of #4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.