Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Agriculture Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture Farming (286 Views)

How Do I Start Agriculture/farming In Nigeria? / Nigerian Agriculture - Farming In Nigeria / Experts Seek Right Policies, Research To Boost Organic Agriculture Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture Farming by Mavix1994: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hello my people please i recently acquired 15 plot of land about 300ft ×500ft i am confuse on what type of farming to do in it that will generate cool cash and less work due to i live outside the country i was think of doing goat rearing before now and a little of yam farming please advise me what to do with it.
Re: Agriculture Farming by Kehfie(f): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
Do you have trusted people to manage the project?
Re: Agriculture Farming by Kennyprince: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2023
What's the location
Re: Agriculture Farming by Raphwell: 12:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mavix1994:
Hello my people please i recently acquired 15 plot of land about 300ft ×500ft i am confuse on what type of farming to do in it that will generate cool cash and less work due to i live outside the country i was think of doing goat rearing before now and a little of yam farming please advise me what to do with it.

Which state ?
Re: Agriculture Farming by Tohsynetita1: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mavix1994:
since you aren't at home, best is to plant tree crops, you can do oil palm or cocoa, or any tree crops. it takes like 3 years to mature.

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Farming by aydebug(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
This is my first time of posting this sort of comment right here. And I can assure with anything that these particular guy I want to recommend won't disappoint for anything you want to do on the land concerning farming. He has been recommended to a person abroad recently and even travelled to few African countries through recommendations
His name is adewale abdulghafar ( DEGOLD FARMS & CONSULT) +2348163219800
+2347050857891

CHAT OR CALL HIM.
Re: Agriculture Farming by Mavix1994: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Raphwell:

Which state ?

Edo state
Re: Agriculture Farming by Mavix1994: 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

since you aren't at home, best is to plant tree crops, you can do oil palm or cocoa, or any tree crops. it takes like 3 years to mature.

Then i sell them un press because the final proccess mechine seems very expensive

And am thinking on going on goat rearing like sokoto red and balami bread
Re: Agriculture Farming by Tohsynetita1: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mavix1994:

Then i sell them un press because the final proccess mechine seems very expensive

And am thinking on going on goat rearing like sokoto red and balami bread
must you process it? Anything animal doesn't fit you since you aren't at home. unless you want to waste your money.
Re: Agriculture Farming by Mavix1994: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

must you process it? Anything animal doesn't fit you since you aren't at home. unless you want to waste your money.

Animals is still manageable with little palm fruits atleast we all know how animals work
Re: Agriculture Farming by Raphwell: 7:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Mavix1994:

Edo state

15 plots in Edo. Oga mi, for maximum rest of mind, do pineapple. Only you need fencing the land cos grasscutters. Pineapple is money
Re: Agriculture Farming by Dayorrrr: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Mavix1994:
hello sir please can you assist me with anything me and my kid haven't eaten any real food today may you never lack
Re: Agriculture Farming by Tohsynetita1: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Mavix1994:

Animals is still manageable with little palm fruits atleast we all know how animals work
do what you want please.
Re: Agriculture Farming by Mavix1994: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Raphwell:

15 plots in Edo. Oga mi, for maximum rest of mind, do pineapple. Only you need fencing the land cos grasscutters. Pineapple is money

Okay thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Long Grain, Stone-free Jamila Rice For Sale / Will Deep Corn Processing Equipment Destroy Corn Taste? / Investors Relation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.