Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small (1408 Views)

Going Solar! Buy Now, Pay Small Small For Our Solar Generators In Oyo State / Solar Generators Available / Buy Generator And Pay Small Small! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
Buy Your Solar Generators in Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small:

Waste No Time;

Now, You Can Buy Your Needed Solar Generator Through Our Affiliations With Specific Solar Generators Distribution Brands.

Safe Yourself The Stress of Saving Money And Waiting For Too Long To Equip Your Household with STEADY ELECTRICITY.

You Can Buy Your Favorite Solar Generator Through Our Help and Guide So That You Conveniently Pay For It on A Weekly/Monthly Basis As The Case May Be For You.

Follow Up For More Guide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by Millimann: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
What gadgets or devices can those solar generators power?

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 5:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Millimann:
What gadgets or devices can those solar generators power?

The 3 Sets of Solar Generators Shown Above Can Power Your:

Smart Phones (Android and Iphones),

Solar Lamps,

Solar Fans.

Some of Them Come With Solar Fans and Solar Lamps Already.

Meanwhile;

There are Bigger Ones That Can Power Your TV and Freezers.

I'll Show Them On Here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Don't Stay in Darkness.

Get Your Solar Generator.

Buy Now; Pay Small Small.

Note: You'll Need To Become A POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Member To Enjoy This Offer.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by Elanora: 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2023
I can’t find your contact, I am interested in one of the solar you posted.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by In4matic: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Drop your contact information.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by In4matic: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Give break down of the terms

AffiliatesMoney:
Don't Stay in Darkness.

Get Your Solar Generator.

Buy Now; Pay Small Small.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
Elanora:
I can’t find your contact, I am interested in one of the solar you posted.

Our Contact is available on Our Bio.

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
In4matic:
Give break down of the terms

All You Have To Do is To Let Us Know The Type of Appliances That You Want To Power So We Recommend The Suitable Solar Generator That Can Power Them For You.

Then, You Subscribe To Our ALLEVIATION OF EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY SERVICES Under The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) For A Token of 1 PAC = 5,000 Naira.

Lastly, You Proceed To Paying Some Amount of Money for The Solar System That You Want. This Allow You To Begin Using The Solar System.

You Continue Your Weekly Instalment Payments As You Utilize The Solar System in Your Home or Office.

That's All.

1 Share

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by Ehmmah588(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
How much can I get a 20kva solar inverter......I want to power my entire studio
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ehmmah588:
How much can I get a 20kva solar inverter......I want to power my entire studio

King, The Price depends on whether you are buying all at once or paying on instalment.

Which one are you going for ?

Also, Kindly Let Us Know Your Location in Nigeria?

Thanks.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by agoro2u: 1:15am On Dec 06, 2023
Bro, you don't sound like you're real at all.
You have not justify any question from above questions.
Give the details of model/package you have, the kvs and their prices.

Are you economising this space tongue

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2023
Arise And Shine Your LIGHT.

Darkness is No Longer Our Portion.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by Ehmmah588(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
AffiliatesMoney:

King, The Price depends on whether you are buying all at once or paying on instalment.

Which one are you going for ?

Also, Kindly Let Us Know Your Location in Nigeria?

Thanks.
I'll be paying at once....I'm in Lagos
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
Ehmmah588:

I'll be paying at once....I'm in Lagos

Okay, King.

Below are a few of my recommendations for you.

The Prices are cheaper when you are paying at once.

I'll do well to reach out to One of Our Offline Agents in Lagos for Your Delivery.

Kindly, let us know your exact location (axis) in Lagos.

Do reach out to us for further relations via calls.

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by Ehmmah588(m): 12:19am On Dec 08, 2023
AffiliatesMoney:

Okay, King.

Below are a few of my recommendations for you.

The Prices are cheaper when you are paying at once.

I'll do well to reach out to One of Our Offline Agents in Lagos for Your Delivery.

Kindly, let us know your exact location (axis) in Lagos.

Do reach out to us for further relations via calls.
Is this quotation for 20kva?
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2023
Ehmmah588:

Is this quotation for 20kva?

Yes.

Kindly, reachout to us for further discussion and explanations to help you well.

Note: You'll Need To Become A POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Member To Enjoy This Offer.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Don't Compromise The Success of Your Business With The Epileptic Power Supply Situation in Nigeria.

Go Solar Today!

Let Us Know What You Need To Power! We will Give You The Right Specifications That Can Power Your Needed Devices!

And The Great News is That You Can Buy Now, And Pay Small Small.

Our Offer is Made Available Via SunKing.

We Offer Nationwide Delivery.

Just Let Us Know Your Exact Location...!

You can Call or WhatsApp Us via Any of Our Numbers Available on Our Bio Below.

Go Solar Today!
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2023
Choose From The List of Solar Products That You Need.

Just Tell Us Your Location So We Can Send Forth One Of Our Field Agents To Deliver Our SunKing Products To You.

Call or Write To Us On WhatsApp if You Are Serious About Lighting Up Your Home, Office or Space!

Go Greener!

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
This is YEAR 2024, Stop Suffering Yourself From Epileptic Power Supply in Nigeria; Waste No More Time; Buy Your Solar Generators in Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small:

http://solarizeyourself.carrd.co
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by oguns222: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
agoro2u:
Bro, you don't sound like you're real at all.
You have not justify any question from above questions.
Give the details of model/package you have, the kvs and their prices.

Are you economising this space tongue

He must be an ordinary affiliate with limited knowledge of what he's selling
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 8:21am On Jan 20
EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY in Nigeria Can Ruin Your Business.

Don't Allow The Agent of Darkness Get Hold of You This Year 2024.

Utilize Our BUY-NOW-PAY-SMALL-SMALL Package To Keep Your Business BRIGHT ..!

Give Us A Call Using Our Number Below.

Shine Your Light ...!

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by ColonelMichael: 9:01am On Jan 20
AffiliatesMoney:

All You Have To Do is To Let Us Know The Type of Appliances That You Want To Power So We Recommend The Suitable Solar Generator That Can Power Them For You.

Then, You Subscribe To Our ALLEVIATION OF EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY SERVICES Under The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) For A Token of 1 PAC = 5,000 Naira.

Lastly, You Proceed To Paying Some Amount of Money for The Solar System That You Want. This Allow You To Begin Using The Solar System.

You Continue Your Weekly Instalment Payments As You Utilize The Solar System in Your Home or Office.

That's All.

Prove this is not Scam
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 9:04am On Jan 20
ColonelMichael:

Scam

What is the scam here ?

Have you been scammed by us ?

Why Do People Like You Exist To Defame Other People And Spoil Business Prosperity of Others ?

Are you even making any sense at all ?
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 9:08am On Jan 20
ColonelMichael:

Prove this is not Scam

Why not proof this is a scam?

It is not me that you are doing....

As Your Wish is To Spoil Another Man's Online Business; God Almighty will Never Make Yours Flourish.

Whether You Like It Or Not; Karma Will Return Your Evils To You in Many Folds Cos All I See is That You Are Just An Agent of Darkness!

Amen.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by ColonelMichael: 9:50am On Jan 20
AffiliatesMoney:

Why not proof this is a scam?

It is not me that you are doing....

As Your Wish is To Spoil Another Man's Online Business; God Almighty will Never Make Yours Flourish.

Whether You Like It Or Not; Karma Will Return Your Evils To You in Many Folds Cos All I See is That You Are Just An Agent of Darkness!

Amen.

That guy up there asked for 20kva, I saw powering a whole studio and am very sure a 1 hp AC will be involved in the load, you just quoted a 2.5kw 100AH lithium battery inverter to both scenario?

100AH battery means the battery will deliver to a load of 100A in only 1 hour.
For the 20kva guy, his load on average is 80A, do you know that system won't last an hour?

Okay lets say he spreads his load that on average he has 10A of load from the 80A active at a time, it means he is going to be on for only 10 hours in an ideal circumstance.

Now the 2.5kw can't even handle up 10A load for long since its maximum is 10.86A,
1hp of AC with true power consumption of 800w will stress the inverter with heat.

Hope you are getting my drift now?

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 11:39am On Jan 20
ColonelMichael:

That guy up there asked for 20kva, I saw powering a whole studio and am very sure a 1 hp AC will be involved in the load, you just quoted a 2.5kw 100AH lithium battery inverter to both scenario?

100AH battery means the battery will deliver to a load of 100A in only 1 hour.
For the 20kva guy, his load on average is 80A, do you know that system won't last an hour?

Okay lets say he spreads his load that on average he has 10A of load from the 80A active at a time, it means he is going to be on for only 10 hours in an ideal circumstance.

Now the 2.5kw can't even handle up 10A load for long since its maximum is 10.86A,
1hp of AC with true power consumption of 800w will stress the inverter with heat.

Hope you are getting my drift now?

We Are Affiliate Promoters of Solar Systems in Nigeria.

We Promote For Several Companies.

Whoever Reaches Out To Us Is Forwarded To A Company That Sort Out Their Solar Needs.

We Are Not Solar Experts And We Don't Claim To Be One.

We Promote For SunKing Here Because They Provide A BUY-NOW-PAY-SMALL-SMALL Weekly Instalment Payment For Their Users.

Whoever Reaches Out To Us is Forwarded To The Appropriate Department For Detailed Acknowledgement of Their Needs.

We Only Get Our Affiliate Commissions from Our Clients After Our Clients Have Been Offered The Pleasure Of Our Services.

As For The 20KVA Quote; The Infographic Provided To Him Above Shows The Highest Packages That SunKing Provides Which He Can Combine To Power His Entire Studio.

Simple!

So, We Know What We Are Offering Here!

We Are In The Business of Propelling The Usage of Solar Systems To Tackle Epileptic Power Supply For Nigerians Using Our Aligned "BUY NOW-PAY-SMALL-SMALL PACKAGE".

Next Time; Ask Questions For Clarity Before Jumping On People's Thread And Efforts To Label Them As Scams. It Is Retrogressive!

You Get The Drift ?
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by EEIA: 12:48pm On Jan 20
oguns222:

He must be an ordinary affiliate with limited knowledge of what he's selling
hammer don waya nail for head.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by alterego17: 11:25am On Jan 21
AffiliatesMoney:

That's All.

Why will u force people to buy ur subscription before buying d solar products u are selling freely in nairaland??
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 3:37pm On Jan 26
alterego17:

Why will u force people to buy ur subscription before buying d solar products u are selling freely in nairaland??

Where Did You See Anyone Forcing Anyone To Buy A Subscription Before Buying Any Solar Product ?

Please, Be Wise To Read And Understand That This is An Affiliate Business And Not A Charity Organisation.

We get Our Affiliate Commission After Every Product is Sold And Our Customers Are Satisfied.

Stop Rushing Here With Your Rash HATE Towards Another Man's Initiative.

You Can Go Come Up With Your Own Initiatives And Run Them The Way You Like.

Learn To Mind Your Business And Quit With Your Hasty Generalisation Mentality of Hate.
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by alterego17: 3:52pm On Jan 28
AffiliatesMoney:

Where Did You See Anyone Forcing Anyone To Buy A Subscription Before Buying Any Solar Product ?

Please, Be Wise To Read And Understand That This is An Affiliate Business And Not A Charity Organisation.

We get Our Affiliate Commission After Every Product is Sold And Our Customers Are Satisfied.

Stop Rushing Here With Your Rash HATE Towards Another Man's Initiative.

You Can Go Come Up With Your Own Initiatives And Run Them The Way You Like.

Learn To Mind Your Business And Quit With Your Hasty Generalisation Mentality of Hate.

U be thief...why will ur subscription be paid firstly before buying the so-called solar product....was d business of intending buyers with ur nonsense subscription??...Seun please do something about all these hungry scammers on nairaland
Re: Buy Your Solar Generators In Nigeria: Buy Now, Pay Small Small by AffiliatesMoney: 9:16pm On Apr 01
alterego17:

U be thief...why will ur subscription be paid firstly before buying the so-called solar product....was d business of intending buyers with ur nonsense subscription??...Seun please do something about all these hungry scammers on nairaland

May Anything You Lay Your Hands Upon Never Prosper For You For Labelling Me A Thief When I've Not Scammed You Nor Anyone.

Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC And Bank Debtors / Traders Microfinance Bank Limited : Empowering You For A Better Tomorrow / How Do I Get Microfinance Loans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.