Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation (65824 Views)

Foldable Desks At A Primary School In China That Allows Students To Nap(Pics) / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation / Apply For Fully-Funded Scholarships At Kyushu University, Japan 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by PoliteActivist: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2023
Patriotsleague:

You are really daft...what does invention mean?

Invention mean something that never existed created by someone.

Rather YOU are the one really daft. You were asked a simple direct question which answer is zero. Instead of saying zero you're comming up with stuff.
Look deep into this your list, many of these things are either flippant or they were already around but modified by the Japs!

1 Like

Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Manna4Gurls: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Japan is already living in 2030 with they inventions

Especially fastest internet speed that can download 50,000 movies in a sec
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Stonecoldstare1: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2023
immortalcrown:
Yet, nobody came half unclad.

Even without this kind of freedom, people go naked in Naija in the name of fashion.

If not that you suffer from double personality disorder, you would have taken your own word by minding your business instead of responding to my comment. And if not that you are a hypocrite, you would have told every commenter here to mind his or her business.

When good things are condemned, you keep quiet. But when bad things are condemned, you shout, "Mind your business".
What are you talking about? The second guy is unclad
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Zooposki(f): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Lol....

I would have love to see the gender of Eve's outfits in this ceremony. They never cease to amaze the universe. grin grin

Illuminatiship:
Try this in Nigerian university and see girls turn it to olosho parade

Agbadocassava:
If any ss or se female student is there she would wear ordinary pants

Benjaniblinks:
See as they cover everywhere wink.
Our bichis here for don naked

You guys are too obsessed with us. You should try and decentralize from us and focus your sight on your criminal brothers to change, so our country can move forward.

Maybe it was winter over there. Nobody goes more naked than the Oyinbo woman. I’m just happy Naija girls are doing their things and ignoring you fvvls that are always crying over their matter on social media.
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Blackdisciple(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2023
This is what happens when you tell humans to do what ever they want. Imagine just because it is now allowed to put on what ever you want to school they began wearing antelope head to school...

1 Like

Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Blackdisciple(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Lol....

I would have love to see the gender of Eve's outfits in this ceremony. They never cease to amaze the universe. grin grin

Omoh that one them go come out naked oo
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by jonadaft: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2023
LikeAking:

African mentality , channel this women conditioning energy into innovation.

Real men don’t talk about what a woman should wear. Na nonsense talk.
Real men?
What's the meaning of that?
Are you a man to know what a man is talk more of a real man?
Or deh
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by LikeAking: 9:21am On Nov 25, 2023
Jonathan:

Real men?
What's the meaning of that?
Are you a man to know what a man is talk more of a real man?
Or deh

I am an enlightened man….

I have grown past the African backwards mentality .

The African society is built on a flimsy foundation, and you guys are doing nothing to correct it.

We focus our attention too much on women and morality not the real things of life.

The people in your village lack water find a way of giving it to them. Morality is over rated .

Morality is just a drop in the ocean…
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Xiaohei(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You folks were asked a very simple question that attests to originality and innovation. See it again circled below.

We are talking originality and innovation NOT copy and modify!

Your denial of Japanese inventions is not only bewildering but also laughable! The laptop you use today was invented in Japan. QR codes, car navigation system are Japanese inventions. You should read up on Japanese inventions.
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by nurudeen181(m): 11:56am On Nov 25, 2023
yea but someone wearing hijab or niqab will be a threat to the system
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by jonadaft: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
LikeAking:

I am an enlightened man….

I have grown past the African backwards mentality .

The African society is built on a flimsy foundation, and you guys are doing nothing to correct it.

We focus our attention too much on women and morality not the real things of life.

The people in your village lack water find a way of giving it to them. Morality is over rated .

Morality is just a drop in the ocean…

Keep fooling yourself sissy man
For your mind, everyone that has traveled abroad and in abroad are enlightened people grin grin grin
This shows how foolìsh and senseless you are.
Enlightened man my ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by stormborn28(m): 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
LikeAking:

If u attain enlightenment u will understand my last statement.

The most moral nations n earth are the most backwards, poor, weak and primitive nations.

Morality did not create electricity and the phone you are using..

Let focus our attention on real things.

Japan don't believe in Christianity and Islam yet the are morally outstanding... Don't bring USA and Britain as moral nations. Even Russia is far better than those two I mentioned... Is Japan not doing well. If you want to base your opinion on religion
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by LikeAking: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
stormborn28:

Japan don't believe in Christianity and Islam yet the are morally outstanding... Don't bring USA and Britain as moral nations. Even Russia is far better than those two I mentioned... Is Japan not doing well. If you want to base your opinion on religion

U don know Japan.

Dia head to correct.

The right word to use here is principled.
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by PoliteActivist: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
Xiaohei:

Your denial of Japanese inventions is not only bewildering but also laughable! The laptop you use today was invented in Japan. QR codes, car navigation system are Japanese inventions. You should read up on Japanese inventions.

You have to understand something: due to the very nature of Japan and Japanese people they're incapable of thinking or being ousltside the box - which is what ORIGINAL innovation requires. Their claims to have "invented" various things, if you look closely they simply modified something that was already in existence!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Mkook: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
Let any nigeria university try this in Nigeria and see, if the students won't come naked.
Normally places like Japan, China, Korea and saudi arabia those people are discipline in the way they won't misbehave anyhow.
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Xiaohei(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You have to understand something: due to the very nature of Japan and Japanese people they're incapable of thinking or being ousltside the box - which is what ORIGINAL innovation requires. Their claims to have "invented" various things, if you look closely they simply modified something that was already in existence!

I’m surprised you’re still being adamant about acknowledging Japanese technological inventions, and contributions to the world. I’m really surprised, man. Google go clear am for you. Research with an open mind; don’t allow your love for western ideals to becloud your senses. I wish I could take you along with me to Japan on my next waka so that your eyes go behold technological progress of Nippon!
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by PoliteActivist: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
Xiaohei:

I’m surprised you’re still being adamant about acknowledging Japanese technological inventions, and contributions to the world. I’m really surprised, man. Google go clear am for you. Research with an open mind; don’t allow your love for western ideals to becloud your senses. I wish I could take you along with me to Japan on my next waka so that your eyes go behold technological progress of Nippon!

I fully acknowledge Japanese contributions, but remember this started because someone said Japanese are smartest and most innovative. I then said right at the beginning that they're good at taking something already in existence in some form and modifying it. I then challenged u folks to mention one ORIGINAL, innovative app that emanated from Japan. Just ONE, of the thousands of apps around!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Xiaohei(m): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I fully acknowledge Japanese contributions, but remember this started because someone said Japanese are smartest and most innovative. I then said right at the beginning that they're good at taking something already in existence in some form and modifying it. I then challenged u folks to mention one ORIGINAL, innovative app that emanated from Japan. Just ONE, of the thousands of apps around!

I give up! Have a good one!
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Illuminatiship(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Zooposki:

You guys are too obsessed with us. You should try and decentralize from us and focus your sight on your criminal brothers to change so our country can move forward.

Maybe it was winter over there. Nobody goes more naked than the Oyinbo woman. I’m just happy Naija girls are doing their things and ignoring you fvvls that are always crying over their matter on social media.
it takes nothing to know a fool and I’ve just discovered another
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Zooposki(f): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2023
Illuminatiship:
it takes nothing to know a fool and I’ve just discovered another

Imagine channeling all this energy towards your fellow men to combat criminal activities. We would have gone far in this country.
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by femi4: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2023
muyico:
sign of end time, Satan isn't hiding anymore, this is the beginning of d end!
Continue to see Satan in everything. Wa pe nibe
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Illuminatiship(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zooposki:

Imagine channeling all this energy towards your fellow men to combat criminal activities. We would have gone far in this country.
was that why you can only be productive in prostitution? Menopause is real that’s if you still have a womb
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Zooposki(f): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Illuminatiship:
was that why you can only be productive in prostitution? Menopause is real that’s if you still have a womb

Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Illuminatiship(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=Zooposki post=127179484][/quote]A woman who allows people to test her food before buying it, ends up feeding the whole community without selling a plate.village champion
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Illuminatiship(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
[quote author=Zooposki post=127179484][/quote] A woman who allows people to test her food before buying it, ends up feeding the whole community without selling a plate.village champion
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Zooposki(f): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Illuminatiship:
A woman who allows people to test her food before buying it, ends up feeding the whole community without selling a plate.village champion

What of a man?
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by blueAgent(m): 10:05am On Dec 04, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Japan has technology, they have invented lots...are you sleeping?

[b]Most of the engineers in America are Japanese... [/b]Japanese are high valued skilled people, they have high IQ,. comparatively to other nationality.

America and Europe have science, Japan have technology.

Rubbish.
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by blueAgent(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2023
Xiaohei:

Laptop invented in Japan?

Crap
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by blueAgent(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You folks were asked a very simple question that attests to originality and innovation. See it again circled below.

We are talking originality and innovation NOT copy and modify!

Ignore that clown.
English is too hard for him to comprehend.

Japan and Asians dey learn work, when it comes to Whites and engineering.

1 Like

Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by blueAgent(m): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2023
Rossikk:

SHUT UP.

INTELLIGENCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE OR SKIN COLOUR.

DON’T COME IN HERE WITH THAT DISCREDITED AND DEBUNKED UNSCIENTIFIC TRASH.

Who said intelligence has nothing to do with race?
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by blueAgent(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2023
Rossikk:

SHUT THE FCK UP.

MOST OF THE ENGINEERS IN AMERICA ARE NOT JAPANESE, AND IQ HAS NO RACIAL COMPONENT.

STOP PEDDLING LONG DISCREDITED NONSENSE.

I WENT TO UNI IN THE US AND UK, AND NIGERIAN STUDENTS WERE ALWAYS IN THE TOP PERFORMERS IN CLASS, AND SOME WERE NIGERIANS THAT ATTENDED VILLAGE SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA, TROUNCING JAPANESE, CHINESE, INDIANS AND WHITES.

SO TAKE THIS RACIAL CRAP OUT OF HERE.

INTELLIGENCE IS SIMPLY A MATTER OF APPLICATION AND UPBRINGING. HAS ZERO TO DO WITH RACE.

IN EVERY RACE THERE ARE PEOPLE WITH EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH IQ, AND THEY ARE SPREAD EVENLY ACROSS THE RACES.

Yet Nigeria and Africa are 3rd world shitholes grin
Re: Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation by Xiaohei(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
blueAgent:

Laptop invented in Japan?

Crap

The first "laptop-sized notebook computer" was the Epson HX-20,[12][13] invented (patented) by Suwa Seikosha's Yukio Yokozawa in July 1980,[14] introduced at the COMDEX computer show in Las Vegas by Japanese company Seiko Epson in 1981, and released in July 1982. It had an LCD screen, a rechargeable battery, and a calculator-size printer, in a 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) chassis, the size of an A4 notebook.[13] It was described as a "laptop" and "notebook" computer in its patent.[14]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum / Aliko Dangote's Daughter Graduates From Coventry University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.