Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,488 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Wike Accuses Gov Sim Of Disorganising Political Structure That Made Him Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Accuses Gov Sim Of Disorganising Political Structure That Made Him Governor (533 Views)

Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) / Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. / Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Accuses Gov Sim Of Disorganising Political Structure That Made Him Governor by Justiceori2019(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nyesom Wike, has accused Governor Siminalayi Fubara of disorganising the political structure that produced him as Rivers State governor within three months in disobedience to President Bola Tinubu and Vice President Kashim Shettima.

Speaking during a media chat in Abuja on Friday, Wike said: “We never knew that it will take you three months to scatter the political structure that picked you up. What is painful is seeing these propaganda and lies that I was angry. Did he (Fubara) buy form? Be grateful in your life in all circumstances.

“I will not allow anybody to crumble our political structure. I told him if you do this ring-road your second tenure would be assured, I took him to Germany to meet Julius Berger and they promised to do the road in three years which is the year leading to election. I told him if you do this road, nobody will challenge you in Rivers State.

“Anything that will make me disrespect Mr President count me out, he disobeyed the President, disobeyed the Vice President. When the law speaks, thuggery, militancy, and ethnicity will run away.”

Re: Wike Accuses Gov Sim Of Disorganising Political Structure That Made Him Governor by DonBenny77(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Let the guy rule
You are former governor
It's former structure of criminality and kickbacks, we are not in a haste for ring road.
SIM should focus on reviving our dead industries first
A new structure will take place

1 Like

Re: Wike Accuses Gov Sim Of Disorganising Political Structure That Made Him Governor by jkpbestseries: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
may be he wants to learn ambode way
Re: Wike Accuses Gov Sim Of Disorganising Political Structure That Made Him Governor by Nice2023(m): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
Criminal structure.

Let him wait,before 2027 the structures must have been dismantled.

The top ijaw people are against Wike seriously.
Re: Wike Accuses Gov Sim Of Disorganising Political Structure That Made Him Governor by Lovemeharder(f): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wike undecided
Re: Wike Accuses Gov Sim Of Disorganising Political Structure That Made Him Governor by Chinjo2: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wike is a drawning politician.

So it is you who will determine SIM second tenor and not the people of Rivers State right?

If I were SIM, I will evoke my full executive powers and go after all wike interest as wike would have done. Even if I don't get second tenor, it is on record that I was once a governor of Rivers State.
Wike has made so many enemies back home so all he need is to allign with the likes of Odili, Amaechi, Dakuku peterside, Magnus Abe and wike is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Accuses Gov Sim Of Disorganising Political Structure That Made Him Governor by Politicstoday: 2:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Wike has lost his thuggery based in Rivers State. Fubara is really fighting hard with Wike. Fubara fight Wike hard, don’t ever be a coward like the clueless Ambode of Lagos oooo

(1) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike, As You Declared, So Shall It Be In Jesus' Name By Osondu Nworu / What Stops Anambra From Laying Rail Tracks Now, And Putting Trains On Them? / Yoruba Farmers And Fulani Herdsmen Peace Agreement; My Worries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.