Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Advice Needed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice Needed (86 Views)

Advice Needed Please: Bought A New Phone From K-ultra Benin $ This Happened / Advice Needed / Please Nairalands Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Urexcellency: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hi everyone, trust you are doing good.
A friend of mine dated a lady 4 years ago when she was in nursing school, the relationship resulted in pregnancy, and they both agreed to keep the baby, ( not as if this guy is financially doing well), during this period of pregnancy the lady's father died, there was more pressure on him that the lady dropped out of school.
She gave birth to the baby at her mother's place in Bayelsa but my friend did send upkeep and my friend's elder sister made sure she gave more than what she or her mother requested.
Seven months after giving birth, my friend pleaded with the lady's mother to allow her to take the baby to Porthacourt for my friend's mother to see the baby, her mother refused but after lots of pleadings, she agreed.
So she came to Lagos after one year and dropped the child with her mother, on getting to Lagos, her aunty accommodated her, after some time she called suddenly that her aunty sent her out of the house, my friend asked her to send her aunty's number but she refused, so my friend discussed with the man that gave him a room to stay ( my friend was working on a site as a labourer, the surveyor on that site took him to his house and gave him a room inside his own house), the man didn't agree but asked him to get an apartment that he will support him, he got the apartment and the man paid as promised,
This guy has an Okirika stand (a fairly used cloth stand) that someone is managing for him, so this guy asked this lady to stay there, but this lady will spend both the capital and the profit.
My friend asked her what she wanted, and she said she wanted to learn small chops, so he took her to a place to learn and made the payment, but she left after 3 months with the excuse that her boss was too hostile. So she continued to be staying at the Okirika shop with no care and some kind of nonchalant attitude.
There was a heavy downpour of rain yesterday, the rain beat all the clothes, on getting there, he asked about her whereabouts and he said she had gone to collect her change. This guy is frustrated already because of her careless and irresponsible attitude, he has lost total interest in the whole thing, the lady now has an association with some bad girls, he has warned her about them, but she didn't desist.
He told me he wanted her to go but he wanted custody of the child, meanwhile, he told me there was a day the lady's mother called him that he was enjoying her daughter without doing the necessary things.
So what can he do to have the child stay with his mom because the lady's mother is not ready to release the child?
Mod , pls move to front page
Re: Advice Needed by muyico(m): 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
any1 DAT understand this story? should plz explain beta to me??
Re: Advice Needed by KarinaSlim(f): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
Urexcellency:
Hi everyone, trust you are doing good.
A friend of mine dated a lady 4 years ago when she was in nursing school, the relationship resulted in pregnancy, and they both agreed to keep the baby, ( not as if this guy is financially doing well), during this period of pregnancy the lady's father died, there was more pressure on him that the lady dropped out of school.
She gave birth to the baby at her mother's place in Bayelsa but my friend did send upkeep and my friend's elder sister made sure she gave more than what she or her mother requested.
Seven months after giving birth, my friend pleaded with the lady's mother to allow her to take the baby to Porthacourt for my friend's mother to see the baby, her mother refused but after lots of pleadings, she agreed.
So she came to Lagos after one year and dropped the child with her mother, on getting to Lagos, her aunty accommodated her, after some time she called suddenly that her aunty sent her out of the house, my friend asked her to send her aunty's number but she refused, so my friend discussed with the man that gave him a room to stay ( my friend was working on a site as a labourer, the surveyor on that site took him to his house and gave him a room inside his own house), the man didn't agree but asked him to get an apartment that he will support him, he got the apartment and the man paid as promised,
This guy has an Okirika stand (a fairly used cloth stand) that someone is managing for him, so this guy asked this lady to stay there, but this lady will spend both the capital and the profit.
My friend asked her what she wanted, and she said she wanted to learn small chops, so he took her to a place to learn and made the payment, but she left after 3 months with the excuse that her boss was too hostile. So she continued to be staying at the Okirika shop with no care and some kind of nonchalant attitude.
There was a heavy downpour of rain yesterday, the rain beat all the clothes, on getting there, he asked about her whereabouts and he said she had gone to collect her change. This guy is frustrated already because of her careless and irresponsible attitude, he has lost total interest in the whole thing, the lady now has an association with some bad girls, he has warned her about them, but she didn't desist.
He told me he wanted her to go but he wanted custody of the child, meanwhile, he told me there was a day the lady's mother called him that he was enjoying her daughter without doing the necessary things.
So what can he do to have the child stay with his mom because the lady's mother is not ready to release the child?
Mod , pls move to front page

Move what to Front Page?

Your friend is to blame here.

He went to impregnate girl when he wasn't financially prepared for what was to come.

If everybody is like your friend ehn, this world for no contain us.
Re: Advice Needed by Urexcellency: 5:53am On Nov 25, 2023
He made a mistake and he has realised it, so he's doing everything to help this lady but the lady is not ready for anything
KarinaSlim:

Move what to Front Page?

Your friend is to blame here.

He went to impregnate girl when he wasn't financially prepared for what was to come.

If everybody is like your friend ehn, this world for no contain us.

(1) (Reply)

"Verses Of Love: Naat Recitations Enchanting The Soul" / Jumia Black Friday, Infinix Brand Day / Youtubejacker AI Review - A Huge Youtube Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.