Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Standout Features Of The Itel A70 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Standout Features Of The Itel A70 (9448 Views)

The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? / Features Of The New Itel A70 / The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by MrEndowed1: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2023
Nice specification for the price. I have used Itel P37pro. I had an excellent experience with the phone. I looking forward to owning an A70

3 Likes

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by MrBONE2(m): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2023
Muhylonaire007:
If no be say una wey dey advertise this phone don ment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you dey call 13MP camera "Powerful"?? Really? grin grin grin grin

cry

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Ladykora: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2023
Itel has really improved. Let me give you the hidden secret behind 2023 Itel phones. Itel employed some Samsung and IPhone workers to help them produce a genuine mobile phones which they did. If you check very well, Itel android phones of 2023 models are like iPhone and Samsung models. Yes you heard it from me, it was Samsung and iPhone that made them. This is the secret Itel is hiding from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2023
Ladykora:
Itel has really improved. Let me give you the hidden secret behind 2023 Itel phones. Itel employed some Samsung and IPhone workers to help them produce a genuine mobile phones which they did. If you check very well, Itel android phones of 2023 models are like iPhone and Samsung models. Yes you heard it from me, it was Samsung and iPhone that made them. This is the secret Itel is hiding from you.

Lol! E be like say you dey lie o.

1 Like

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by LawyerLomo(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2023
Anuoluwagbemiga:
Their phones is not good when they first came out maybe 10 yrs ago...but now they are superb.They have upgraded ...my wife is using itel s18 and mine is A70 nothing do them

What is the cost you obtain yours?
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Ladykora: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Ketamine9000mg:

Lol! E be like say you dey lie o.
why would I lie, the Itel phone I bought is like iPhone, you wouldn't believe it except you know. My friend couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the Itel phone, it even came with iphone Os launcher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by LawyerLomo(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2023
Ladykora:

Are you a worker in the company and had foolproof information from the source?
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Tonytonex(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2023
scholes23:
You call 81,500-85k budget friendly

STOP PLAYING MAN!!!
did I see 256GB +12GB RAM? For that amount?
Or abi na mistake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Tonytonex(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Why will you go and do phone to look like iphone? That was the turn off!
you don't like iphone? Or...
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Tonytonex(m): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2023
Yoyo99:
Upgrade una battery lifespan. Sometimes whilst browsing, phone will just shut down and hot likΓ© oven bread..
Geeesh!!! Very annoying. tongue
I never experienced it before.
Maybe you are still old models

1 Like

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Ladykora: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2023
LawyerLomo:

Are you a worker in the company and had foolproof information from the source?
I don't have to divulge the secret. Itel gave samsung and iphone the contract to produce those phones. Itel cannot use Iphone Os launcher without their consent.
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Tonytonex(m): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Fireboy02:

It's 4 gb ram
Check other phones
U are d one kidding here
that one doesn't know what he's saying

1 Like

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Tonytonex(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2023
Ezedon:
It's expensive
for that features, it's very cheap. Compare other phones with the same spec. You go know
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Ladykora: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2023
Yoyo99:
Upgrade una battery lifespan. Sometimes whilst browsing, phone will just shut down and hot likΓ© oven bread..
Geeesh!!! Very annoying. tongue
I have Samsung and Itel phones, but Itel battery last longer than my Samsung.

1 Like

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Tonytonex(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2023
DJInfluence:
Since I have never used such phones let me ask.
What version of Android do they come with?
How many years of OS updates do they come with and how many years of security updates?
I think I know the answer but I don't want to assumed.

If these kind of phones are not supported I wouldn't advise anyone using their phone for internet banking and other sensitive things to buy such a phone.
why please?
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Tonytonex(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2023
MrEndowed1:
Nice specification for the price. I have used Itel P37pro. I had an excellent experience with the phone. I looking forward to owning an A70
same here

1 Like

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Tonytonex(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2023
Ladykora:
why would I lie, the Itel phone I bought is like iPhone, you wouldn't believe it except you know. My friend couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the Itel phone, it even came with iphone Os launcher.
don't mind some people. They don't know anything about a product, but they saying rubbish. Until you use it before can tell
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by MartinsD12(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2023
AnonPoet:

https://www.techcityng.com/the-itel-a70-is-affordable-reliable-and-stylish-heres-why/
85k for 256gb is a good price infact the cheapest but my problem is with the unisoc t603 is not gaming capable and tend to heat up easily, I wish itel used t606 but that will affect the price , I don't know if anyone has tried gaming on the phone , if you have let us know so the public can learn but all I know it's unisoc t603 is not gaming capable, itel s23 and plus and p40plus seems more better gaming device but not on budget the price is something else infact Redmi 13c with G85 it's most suitable but then 121k to 98k doesn't sound budget though but it's more better
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Ladykora: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2023
MartinsD12:

85k for 256gb is a good price infact the cheapest but my problem is with the unisoc t603 is not gaming capable and tend to heat up easily, I wish itel used t606 but that will affect the price , I don't know if anyone has tried gaming on the phone , if you have let us know so the public can learn but all I know it's unisoc t603 is not gaming capable, itel s23 and plus and p40plus seems more better gaming device but not on budget the price is something else infact Redmi 13c with G85 it's most suitable but then 121k to 98k doesn't sound budget though but it's more better
go for Itel P40 plus, Itel S23, Itel A70 or Itel S23 plus. They are costly but remember" better soup na money kill am. You can still check them out on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by PreshCash: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2023
Excellent ❀️❀️❀️
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Yaznab: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Itel has been doing wonders recently. Their phone are still pocket friendly compare to some brands and their specs are considerably reasonable for a phone user to venture into
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Tonytonex:
you don't like iphone? Or...

I like iphone of course, the issue is with wannabe

1 Like

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Carlkon76: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2023
It's truly an awesome device for a good price.

2 Likes

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by vixkyseun: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2023
This device is seriously giving. Got this device for my mum and it's superb
AnonPoet:

https://www.techcityng.com/the-itel-a70-is-affordable-reliable-and-stylish-heres-why/

2 Likes

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by oluwatofunmi70s: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
If no be say una wey dey advertise this phone don ment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you dey call 13MP camera "Powerful"?? Really? If no be say una wey dey advertise this phone don ment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you dey call 13MP camera "Powerful"?? Really? ...
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Tonytonex(m): 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:

I like iphone of course, the issue is with wannabe
okay. I get
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by falogen: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
Switching from Samsung Galaxy s20 to itel S23+, no regrets so far.
S23+ is itels best product and the first itel product I've ever used and I'm just enjoying it.
Great features and battery, most commendable is the Aivana.
Best buy. Comes with 3yrs warranty πŸ₯°

2 Likes

Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by ojonugba2014(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
God abeg no let life show me sheage to the point of using Itel phone again oooo.
Re: Standout Features Of The Itel A70 by Alive2018: 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
I use P40, good phone. But seeing the screen when under direct sun light na wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Is How To Solve LG L90 Update Issue: "Can't Find Matched Cust" / Learn How To Picmix Using A Java Phone. / Is There Something Wrong With Etisalat 200 Customer Care Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.