Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks (351 Views)

My Family Now Homeless - Man Whose ₦300m Mansion Was Pulled Down In Lagos / Our House Was Demolished In Kogi And There Will Be No Compensation / How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks by Doxy1: 12:35am On Nov 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aXsw-zKtM4?si=Y7jgjy_3XCPMI7Sx

Chimobi Ezenwa, a man whose mansion said to be worth N300 million was demolished in Lagos, says he is now homeless.

The Lagos State Government recently commenced the destruction of houses said to be in contravention of Lagos masterplan.

Residents in the Abule Ado area of the state were filmed hurriedly removing their belongings after being given a 2 hours grace before demolition commenced.

Re: My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks by orisa37: 3:11am On Nov 25, 2023
THERE'S GOD O.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks by Mynd44: 4:42am On Nov 25, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks by Yujin(m): 4:43am On Nov 25, 2023
Ndigbo, just keep everything well documented. Some day, fate with turn and we dish back what is being done to us with proofs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks by Usmanovic95(m): 4:53am On Nov 25, 2023
A traumatic experience for the poor man. Seeing all what he worked for with his blood,sweat and tears destroyed in his own presence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks by DiscoverID: 5:03am On Nov 25, 2023
Ko shi lo! You brazenly and arrogantly build your house on water ways, sand fill canal to get extra space to squeeze 3 units on 1 plot, against all government laws and when monitoring team issue stop order or seal the site, you continue working at night and on weekends to avoid detection by government enforcement agents. Sell the properties to unsuspecting buyers using "fake and floating survey coordinates" After bribing your surveyor to avoid detection and fake approved building plan.

More than 75% of houses built by ibo property developers have no building approval, but they will hurriedly build those houses and sell them off to gullible buyers.

By the way, Less than a week ago your brothers were all celebrating the destruction and demolition of Palestine, No?

Yujin:
Ndigbo, just keep everything well documented. Some day, fate with turn and we dish back what is being done to us with proofs.
Re: My Family Is Now Homeless - Man Whose '#300m' House Was Demolished Speaks by Yujin(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2023
DiscoverID:
Ko shi lo! You brazenly and arrogantly build your house on water ways, sand fill canal to get extra space to squeeze 3 units on 1 plot, against all government laws and when monitoring team issue stop order or seal the site, you continue working at night and on weekends to avoid detection by government enforcement agents. Sell the properties to unsuspecting buyers using "fake and floating survey coordinates" After bribing your surveyor to avoid detection and fake approved building plan.

More than 75% of houses built by ibo property developers have no building approval, but they will hurriedly build those houses and sell them off to gullible buyers.

By the way, Less than a week ago your brothers were all celebrating the destruction and demolition of Palestine, No?

Whatever claims you've made has been rubbished by you including the Palestinian situation into what is happening in Lagos.
The Lagos state government has a right to clear up blocked waterways and to do so after giving sufficient warning about her intention to demolish. If done openly without bias, no one will misconstrue it for the ethnic purging it is been interpreted currently.
One thing you guys must know is that nothing is hidden anymore in this age. We are in the information age where everything can be recorded by the average person out there and can be perfectly interpreted by all enlightened people. Any building approved by the Lagos state government before construction deserves compensation if it turns out to deserve been demolished. Failure to do so comes at a price. Those without permits and are blocking such canals should be demolished but still by giving the people heads up to move their stuffs. This one where people's belongings are destroyed in a hurry reeks of pure motives and is obvious even to the blind. You don't expect us to clap for you; do you?
The political and economic attacks on Ndigbo in Lagos recently is seen by all.
Make una continue o but make una no quick forget who start am first.

(1) (Reply)

Septic Biodigester System In Sapele Delta State / Check This New To Let/ Lease ! / Properties For Sale @ Ikotun.in Alimosho Lda:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.